Da Way a King Thinkz

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
dont you mean :

Iz Onlyz playz withz otherz starz andz womensz allz dayz ... Somethingz whichz imz shurz nonez ofz uz knowz anythignz aboutzz . zzzzzz.....

effing retarded fuc'ker.... :rock:
ANOTHER FAN LEARNING FROM ME HOW 2 SPEAK..I LOVE IT..GOD IZ GREAT

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal Elite said:
ANOTHER FAN LEARNING FROM ME HOW 2 SPEAK..I LOVE IT..GOD IZ GREAT
hahaha :rockon:

and your 29 ??? HAHAHAHA , wow ....

That Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This can't be the real Royal Elite. This was him before -->

Royal Elite said:
Is this like a chiken giving the cook advice on how to cook it so it will taste excellent.

Please stop with the estrogen filled comments we have enough of those with the dudes here. I understand you are just trying to ensure that your weakness/emotions aren't trampled by us men, but honestly we dont give a hell what you think. The ones who claim they do really dont they are just saying what they were programmed to say.

Lost of control of emotions is a weak/feminine trait homey, you need to simply practice working on self discipline. It is a skill that takes work.

And please I hope no man on here is foolish enough to take advice from a chick on how to get chicks. They dont even know why they fall for the a@@ hole they always fall for themselves.

And this is him now -->

Royal Elite said:
Nowz I suckz d1ckz. Yall withz mez?
I thought people matured when they got older. Oh well. I'll wait for the real Royal to come on.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Even My Old Pozt R Newz..

Itz A Beautiful Thing Dat U Went 2 Reread My Old Thoughtz Becuz I Assure U None Of U Were Dat Mentally Stimulating Dat I Went Back 2 Reread Anything U Guyz Wrote...humhumhum

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Guy said:
This can't be the real Royal Elite. This was him before -->

And this is him now -->

I thought people matured when they got older. Oh well. I'll wait for the real Royal to come on.

he might have been hit by a bus. who knows

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Took you awhile to think of that huh? Because you've been caught. Give it up.
ACTUALLY IM IN 2 OTHER CHAT ROOMZ TEACHING AZ WE SPEAK..BUT BOTTOM LINE IZ U WILL B THINKING ABOUT ME 5 MINUTEZ FROM NOW, 5 DAYZ FROM NOW, 5 YEARZ FROM NOW...AND AZ SOON AZ IM GONE U WILL B A DISTANT MEMORY..
YHWH BLEZZ
ALHYM
PRINZE ROYAL ELITE
DA KINGZ IN DA BUILDING
YEZ!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The only reason this thread would be here tommorow is if the mods don't delete it. I'm actually surprised its gone as long as it has. Guess the mods are still sleeping or something.