Continuation of "I have a huge problem. . ."

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled-

I used to be an AFC as well, and there was this girl that I liked and she kept giving me signs that she liked me as well, but being the shy AFC I was, I never followed her up on her hints, and she was taken by another guy...

It turned out she really DID like me, and if I had followed up on her hint, I woulda probably got her right then and there...

I think the best thing you could do is give him hints, but don't be so obvious, keep them subtle...;)

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
That's funny how this dude suddenly thinks he's Cleo or some psychic f*ck.

BTW, I cooperated, I'm just disgusted at the fact that...well I don't need to say anymore, since you think you know what we think and feel about a girl(not a woman). Don't assume that we're intimidated of that c*nt and feel the need to be smart asses to her,

I'm speaking my mind and if I wanna post a million f*cking posts about why she's blows then I'll f*cking do it, I don't know what country you're from, but in the U.S. we have Amendment 1.

And we don't have the need or obligation of making her feel warm and cozy on this site because she ain't of the brotherhood, the brotherhood of the Don Juans.

There's a couple of chicks on here that are pretty cool and there's some that totally blow ass and don't wanna help a brother out. And that's fine, but learn that this discussion forum isn't a happy happy joy joy everybody is cool let's have tea and take it up the ass type of forum. We're here to improve what the f*ck we see wrong in ourselves and sometimes people speak strongly on here, but its necessary to get the point across effectively. We're pissed off because we're not natural attractors of the vagina and so we wanna do that, and we don't need anymore bullsh*t from girl's on here....we don't need to cooperate, it's her that needs to cooperate. This forum is designed for men, she is a foreigner here and if she wants to be accepted or respected by us the men, not the AFCs, she needs to earn it, if she thinks it's too much for her to handle or a waste of time select the f*cking address box and type in yahoo.com, GP.com, etc...and get the f*ck out.

If my words are too harsh or offensive, deal with it or get the f*ck out because some of us don't need to be wasting time with people's sh*t!...

to all aspiring Don Juans and others who support the cause, I salute you and pat you on the back, keep marching to victory for we are the chosen ones, the heirs, to a crown and throne of happiness with our individual name on it. Thank you all.
Amen brotha...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt this post wasn't worth my time, but now its gotten to the point where it was before. Where all these "DJs" who supposedly have their game down pile up on people like Dimebag (and me in the other post) about attacking her.

Well guess what b1tches? Life's rough and if you can't take the heat, get the fvck out of the kitchen.

Pardon the language, ladies.

Anyways, Spoiled I vaguely recall your first introductory post about helping us out with insight into the mind of a woman. Two things are wrong here.

1) You haven't done sh1t.
2) That's okay, because I don't think we need it.

Oh yeah, and I am no longer insecure about women. This is more about guys who think they're knights in shining armor. Go take your armor and shove it up your @ss sideways because chivalry is dead. You're in denial. You're not going to magically pick up this girl from a website. Spoiled is basically taken...until she realizes the guy is an AFC loser and moves on.

I also must quote Dimebag on something:

"If you think our words are too harsh, get the fvck out." (paraphrased....damn memory)

I couldn't agree more.

To Spoiled:

I zoned out for about a minute after reading the stupid piece of sh1t advice I've ever seen. That happens to be Reeve's post. Dude, what the fvck are you thinking? This isn't some romance novel. This isn't some soap opera. This isn't a goddam chick flick. This is the real deal. So do all of us a favor and b1tchslap yourself back into reality.

Okay...that was more to Reeves. Anyways, Spoiled just make your friggin move and if he doesn't respond move on. If you don't you're a goddam loser AFC girl.

Or you can take Reeves's advice and live in Neverland happily ever after.

No...the Peter Pan one, not MJ's. ::shudders::

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Vincent: It's sexist pigs like you that I hate.
Woo she hates me.

In all fairness. I gave you a very honest answer. I told you exactly what i think you would do to that kid. Whether or not you ruined him or not was your own choice.

Almost all of you are just picking on me now and putting me down, which I could personally care less what you think of me, but it does start to get annoying after a while.
I actually am very interested in personalities. Specifically getting upset about things.

I personally believe you can only be insulted if you chose to be insulted. That means that your not being insulted by the person. You feel a certain way about yourself, and your either taking insult to what the person says, or you can know who you are, and not be insulted.

We could insult you hundreds of times, and if you really felt confident in who you are, we wouldn't be able to hurt you. But apparently you have some problems.

You ask a bunch of men a childish question. You'll get a childish answer.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I felt this post wasn't worth my time, but now its gotten to the point where it was before. Where all these "DJs" who supposedly have their game down pile up on people like Dimebag (and me in the other post) about attacking her.

Well guess what b1tches? Life's rough and if you can't take the heat, get the fvck out of the kitchen.

Pardon the language, ladies.

Anyways, Spoiled I vaguely recall your first introductory post about helping us out with insight into the mind of a woman. Two things are wrong here.

Oh yeah, and I am no longer insecure about women. This is more about guys who think they're knights in shining armor. Go take your armor and shove it up your @ss sideways because chivalry is dead. You're in denial. You're not going to magically pick up this girl from a website. Spoiled is basically taken...until she realizes the guy is an AFC loser and moves on.

I also must quote Dimebag on something:

"If you think our words are too harsh, get the fvck out." (paraphrased....damn memory)

I couldn't agree more.

so what if she hasnt done sh1t there are other people on this site who have made exactly the same contribution. I just dont get why you feel the need to pile up on her. I agree this is probably not healthy for her or us, but there are arguments for having females on (maybe not such young ones but), i mean look at Water Tiger.

So you think im a wannabe shining knight in armour, well you are wrong, im a male chauvanist pig (in the words of my chemistry teacher) and proud of it. I get told off my feminazi teachers for not holding doors open for women. Do you know why chivalry is dead, because they want equality. Fu(k them, they can have equality, ill treat them the same as guys.

So IMOHO fu(k whor3s, but there is no need to flame them, just like there is no need to flame any guy here. They all want to improve and if they dont, then fu(k off. I dont need to pick up a girl in another country, i got enough here. Lets quote Dimebag too "If you think our words are too harsh, get the fvck out." and change it, if you dont give a fu(k why waste your time here, get the fu(k out.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, she said was going to help...yet she doesn't respond to our questions. I think once she gets what she wants she will leave.

Holy crap. Revelation.:eek:

We gotta help her now guys.

Yeah, JSH its all good being a male chauvanist pig and all, but crapping in your pants when the gun isn't even pointed at you in NOT cool.

^^Good analogy eh?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just stating that there is no need to be rude to EVERYONE. Nice analogy though.

Let her get what she wants "It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

if she ****s up and goes, we are worse off neither way. But if all she does is promote discord then we are screwed.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
im just stating that there is no need to be rude to EVERYONE. Nice analogy though.

Let her get what she wants "It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

if she ****s up and goes, we are worse off neither way. But if all she does is promote discord then we are screwed.
Roger that.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SOMEONE LOCK THIS FUKING THREAD....ALL OF YOU KIDS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY "DJ'S" NEED TO TAKE A BIG BITE OF THE SHUT-THE-FUKK-UP SANDIWCH......

how the fukk can u become a DJ, if your insecure with yourself and in constantly need of attention...or even arguing for no purpse *cough*Dimebag_Darrell*cough*

WHo gives a fukk what she did??? get on with your fuking lives....

Now i see why all the good PUA's left this sh1t board........... .
:rolleyes:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7
SOMEONE LOCK THIS FUKING THREAD....ALL OF YOU KIDS THAT ARE SUPPOSEDLY "DJ'S" NEED TO TAKE A BIG BITE OF THE SHUT-THE-FUKK-UP SANDIWCH......

how the fukk can u become a DJ, if your insecure with yourself and in constantly need of attention...or even arguing for no purpse *cough*Dimebag_Darrell*cough*

and so what the hell are you, i dont need attention, but u seem to crave it, listen to yourself

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vigilante7

If he choses to argue, that is his choice. Your insecurity in this situation is shining like a spotlight. I don't know what your problem is. But if you get THIS agitated over something as simple and stupid as this, you have something wrong with you.

People don't just get mad for no reason, or even because of other people. They have something wrong with their personality that they can't identify. If you look hard enough you'll find something wrong with you.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score

[/B]

How would you know that I havent done anything??? Do you know me? I think not. . . Unless youre one of my past boyfriends then don't think you know me with #1. Why don't you stop being so pathetic and stuck up and realize that you obviously have no life or self esteem to be picking on me constantly like this. I'm sick and tired of all of you giving me a hard time for coming on here to ask for help. . . god forbid I forgot it was a chat board for people with questions!

As for #2, you guys keep complaining that I don't reply to your questions yet you make that statement. I find that hilarious. If you don't think you need my advice or anything, then why do you keep bothering me? Oh yeah, because of the self-esteem issue. I doubt you've even had a girlfriend before so don't act like you know everything about everything because believe me you don't. The only thing you should learn how to do is: *open mouth and insert foot*. Feel free to do that now.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
How would you know that I havent done anything??? Do you know me? I think not. . . Unless youre one of my past boyfriends then don't think you know me with #1. Why don't you stop being so pathetic and stuck up and realize that you obviously have no life or self esteem to be picking on me constantly like this. I'm sick and tired of all of you giving me a hard time for coming on here to ask for help. . . god forbid I forgot it was a chat board for people with questions!

As for #2, you guys keep complaining that I don't reply to your questions yet you make that statement. I find that hilarious. If you don't think you need my advice or anything, then why do you keep bothering me? Oh yeah, because of the self-esteem issue. I doubt you've even had a girlfriend before so don't act like you know everything about everything because believe me you don't. The only thing you should learn how to do is: *open mouth and insert foot*. Feel free to do that now.
Um...let me clarify some things.

1) I was talking about not doing anything as in...answering our questions. Not mine, because I haven't asked any. Just relating to other people's questions though. Good look for them. As for your personal life, well...you need a professional to handle that sh1t.

2) You know what, you're right. I don't know sh1t. And that's because I don't know you!! ahhahaha damn I'm funny.:rolleyes:

3) Yes Spoiled...you are correct AGAIN!! I've never had a girlfriend. :( Now I see what women like you are capable of, I may never have one. ::sobs:: Do you know any gay bars? Ask that guy you like.

4) Damn, I'm organized.

Have a nice week Spoiled. Don't rape your buddy!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK: Don't take it out on me that you never had a girlfriend. Theres no need to make fun of my crush or me just because you have enough problems that you never had a girlfriend. Plus I started this thread, so why don't you go away. No one invited you in here so find your way out.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well listen up B!

Originally posted by AFK Protector
Do you know any gay bars? Ask that guy you like.
Hahaha that cracked me up.

On a note on that: Spoiled, not every guy wants to have a girlfriend. I know all your AFC loser friends can't live without having a girlfriend, But we can. Get over it. Insulting him on that fact is one of the most pointless things there is to say.

god forbid I forgot it was a chat board for people with questions!
Uhm excuse me but where does it say "Forum for whiny Angst filled immature girls"? Apparently you can't read i guess. Or at least chose not to. Here's the intro message.

If you're in High School (or younger) and have a question about meeting, dating, or attracting women, then this is the place for you. However, feel free to offer useful advice in any forum.

Wait did that say attracting men? No it doesn't? Wow, hmm i don't see anything that invites you to be here. And the Don Juan Discussion Forum sure isn't inviting you in. Frankly it doesn't seem theres a place for you here at all.

Sorry if i turn you against guys forever. But frankly if your annoying in person as you are on this forum, you'll be doing the world a HUGE favor.

Plus I started this thread, so why don't you go away. No one invited you in here so find your way out.
Oh you started it did you? Wow that must mean you own it than?

WRONG. You start a thread with the knowledge that anyone and everyone may post what they feel about your situation, something you said, or just there general dislike of you. At first i just thought you were stupid for coming here and asking a bunch of reformed AFC's what to do with your AFC Loser friend. Than i thought you were immature for replying TWICE asking people to stop making fun of you. Know I know your insane for sticking around.

As for the statement that you shouldn't give advice. I've seen your advice, it makes babies kill themselves, and AFC's everywhere jump for joy. Its terrible, i mean god aweful. Its like going up to a bunch of wolves that are hunting, and saying "Hey you know you don't have to hunt you could go into the zoo and be miserable but they feed you." See how you long in there.

If you still feel bad about no one respecting, get over it. We don't know you, you don't know us. If your in anyway insulted by what we say, its your own fault, not ours. I could called you a skank, *****, prostitute all day, and unless you had some problem physchologically that you believed you were one of these things, even sub-consciouscly. Than you would have no problem me call you them, because you would know its not true. Think about that next time you get mad.

Oh ya Spoiled: Your the kind of Sadistic B*TCH that I hate. Thought i'd return the favor.

Reaction score
None of the people replying against my post are not convincing me at all that I am wrong about this.

Quit giving this girl and her posts so much attention. She might be debating against us but I can bet the house that she is loving the attention she's getting...

This sh*t is old anyways guys, let's move on to more important subject such as, I'm leaving for about 3 weeks for a little vacationing so I'll be talking to you guys whenever, take care, don't drink and drive, get a job, and score some p*ssy....cya