Continuation of "I have a huge problem. . ."

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea youre right i was thinking why spoiled got the most replies too.... shes being trained by men to go out in the dating world.... i hope that in a couple of months she wont be dating girls.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
yea youre right i was thinking why spoiled got the most replies too.... shes being trained by men to go out in the dating world.... i hope that in a couple of months she wont be dating girls.
You have real problems to be picking on me like this, i come here for guys advice, and they answer, yet you get all upset about it for no apparent reason. What did I ever do to you??

Reaction score
I think you should wait 5-7 days before calling him or making plans, so you don't come off as desperate ya know....

How old are you btw?

cuz I ain't gon be giving advice to some 8 year old or something.

Reaction score
Oh, and your ass still needs to answer my question from your other post c*nt!:D

Reaction score
oh so you don't wanna give the old Dimebag some insight from the mind of a female(you supposedly)? That's fine, but you're still a stuck up c*nt.

BTW, WHY THE F*CK IS THIS B*TCH EVEN ON THIS F*CKIN SITE, ITS A SITE TO BETTER THE LIVES OF GUYS LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS. IF YOU"RE GONNA F*CKING BE ON HERE AT LEAST BE A LITTLE APPRECIATIVE OF OUR HELP TOWARDS YOU BY GIVING US SOME INSIGHT ON HE GIRLS YA KNOW...

GUYS, DON'T REPLY TO THIS GIRL'S PLEA FOR HELP NEXT TIME BECAUSE .THEY'RE OUT HERE WANTING ADVICE FROM THEIR COMPUTER PLAYING IT SAFE, SUCKING D*CK, BUT DON'T WANNA HELP A BRO OUT...thank you. btw, I'm drunk

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was 15 I was a sad, lonely, miserable AFC and I never had the confidence to talk to girls let alone ask for their numbers....

If a girl who I was into came up to me, gave me her number, and kissed me, I would be SO ****ING HAPPY!!!! I would feel good for days. I would probably be able to muster up the courage to give the girl a call (after dialing and hanging up a few times :p) ... and then after going out with her she would realize what a pvssy i was and she would tell me to fvck off. I would be so sad and crushed, and I would sit around hoping that another girl would come along and kiss me..... I would be waiting forever unless i figured out that it doesnt normally work like that.

But now that I am older and smarter, I am SO ****ING HAPPY that it never happened like that for me. I went for years without a girl--- some would like me but i would never have the balls to talk to them. It sucked for me, and it sucked for the girls-- but after awhile I realized that I couldnt expect things to just happen for me-- I would have to work my ass off building confidence and eventually approaching girls. Without this lesson that nothing comes easy, I wouldn't be the man I am today. I wouldnt have the happiness and girls I have today.

What alot of these guys have been telling you is that you are not doing this guy any favor by making things so easy for him. Hopefully this post will help you understand a little better. If you care about the guy and want him to live happily you should back off and let him figure it out on his own. Wouldnt you rather have a guy whos confident enough to approach YOU and ask YOU for the number and kiss YOU anyway?

Also, I dont think that anyone was trying to call you a wh0re... they were trying to say you make it easy to hook up with... not fvck. Well maybe not everyone.. but initially.... i think....

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
oh so you don't wanna give the old Dimebag some insight from the mind of a female(you supposedly)? That's fine, but you're still a stuck up c*nt.

BTW, WHY THE F*CK IS THIS B*TCH EVEN ON THIS F*CKIN SITE, ITS A SITE TO BETTER THE LIVES OF GUYS LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS. IF YOU"RE GONNA F*CKING BE ON HERE AT LEAST BE A LITTLE APPRECIATIVE OF OUR HELP TOWARDS YOU BY GIVING US SOME INSIGHT ON HE GIRLS YA KNOW...

GUYS, DON'T REPLY TO THIS GIRL'S PLEA FOR HELP NEXT TIME BECAUSE .THEY'RE OUT HERE WANTING ADVICE FROM THEIR COMPUTER PLAYING IT SAFE, SUCKING D*CK, BUT DON'T WANNA HELP A BRO OUT...thank you. btw, I'm drunk
"I'm drunk by noon but thats okay-- I'll be president someday"

Ill ship a nickel to the first person who can tell me what that quote is from.

*you pay shipping.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poppin' Tags
"I'm drunk by noon but thats okay-- I'll be president someday"

Ill ship a nickel to the first person who can tell me what that quote is from.

*you pay shipping.
Sublime

and stop being so F***** harsh to her, if you dont want to help then dont but sod off and go and bu9ger boys cos thats all youll get if you treat all women this way.

Reaction score
shut the f*ck up asswipe!

I asked for some advice and she's being a stuck up c*nt about it.

But it doesn't really matter, it's not like she's of any value to my improvement. I'd probably get some half assed response which won't take me anywhere....

I guess you f*ckers are right, let the c*nt, I mean queen do as she pleases, no apologies, no regrets, because I know I am gonna be the best..........thank you Madrid, we love you, good night.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag, for some reason I want to party with you dude.

You seem like a tight person to get throwed with.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
shut the f*ck up asswipe!

I asked for some advice and she's being a stuck up c*nt about it.

But it doesn't really matter, it's not like she's of any value to my improvement. I'd probably get some half assed response which won't take me anywhere....

I guess you f*ckers are right, let the c*nt, I mean queen do as she pleases, no apologies, no regrets, because I know I am gonna be the best..........thank you Madrid, we love you, good night.
what did u ask her

and be a bigger man and let it go, is it really worth getting worked up about, hell shes 2 years youger than us, do you really think she could realte to your problem

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok everyone just stop posting to this because:
a. Today was the last day of school so everything is over and done with.
and
b. Almost all of you are just picking on me now and putting me down, which I could personally care less what you think of me, but it does start to get annoying after a while.

So stop posting on this cuz it's getting really gay guys.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was only kidding you know....you dont have to get all pissy and show us all you cant take a little joke.

and by the way just cause school is over doesnt mean that yall cant get together maybe some boring day when you two are bored or something....

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
When people continually pick on me when I never did ANYTHING to them then I get a little upset, can you really blame me? But thanks for the advice. . . I guess you are kinda right, we live about 10 minutes from each other but I'm sure we can set something up sometime. . .

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't come because it was a non attendance day. . .I'm sure I'll get his number from one of his friends over the summer though and we'll probably hang out. Everyone wants us to go out too so we might when we start the next school year if we feel the same way about each other. . .thanks for all the guys advice too by the way.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Ok everyone just stop posting to this because:
a. Today was the last day of school so everything is over and done with.
and
b. Almost all of you are just picking on me now and putting me down, which I could personally care less what you think of me, but it does start to get annoying after a while.

So stop posting on this cuz it's getting really gay guys.
Kiss my ass, and drink beer and listen to Grateful Dead......

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Spoiled...

Don't worry about some of these guys on this forum....they seem to have trouble with thinking with anything besides what's between their legs....and women intimidate them so they feel as if they have to smart off to each and every one that comes onto this forum. Although it would be quite healthy to hear a women's opinion on most of the topics discussed here....most of these guys aren't really man enough to cooperate, since again....they're really intimidated by women.

Look, women need to be Challenges too. If not, the guy will just kind of lose interest. Just have a nice conversation with him. Y'know, do some kino (but not too much), smile, etc. At the point of the conversation that he seems to be enjoying you the most, say, "Well hey, I gotta go. But here, let me give you my phone number. You're kinda cute, and I think you'd enjoy hanging out with me." Write your number down, hand it to him, and be on your way. If he calls you and you're not there....wait two days to return his call.

Trust me....he'll fall in love!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Hey Spoiled...

Don't worry about some of these guys on this forum....they seem to have trouble with thinking with anything besides what's between their legs....and women intimidate them so they feel as if they have to smart off to each and every one that comes onto this forum. Although it would be quite healthy to hear a women's opinion on most of the topics discussed here....most of these guys aren't really man enough to cooperate, since again....they're really intimidated by women.
That's funny how this dude suddenly thinks he's Cleo or some psychic f*ck.

BTW, I cooperated, I'm just disgusted at the fact that...well I don't need to say anymore, since you think you know what we think and feel about a girl(not a woman). Don't assume that we're intimidated of that c*nt and feel the need to be smart asses to her,

I'm speaking my mind and if I wanna post a million f*cking posts about why she's blows then I'll f*cking do it, I don't know what country you're from, but in the U.S. we have Amendment 1.

And we don't have the need or obligation of making her feel warm and cozy on this site because she ain't of the brotherhood, the brotherhood of the Don Juans.

There's a couple of chicks on here that are pretty cool and there's some that totally blow ass and don't wanna help a brother out. And that's fine, but learn that this discussion forum isn't a happy happy joy joy everybody is cool let's have tea and take it up the ass type of forum. We're here to improve what the f*ck we see wrong in ourselves and sometimes people speak strongly on here, but its necessary to get the point across effectively. We're pissed off because we're not natural attractors of the vagina and so we wanna do that, and we don't need anymore bullsh*t from girl's on here....we don't need to cooperate, it's her that needs to cooperate. This forum is designed for men, she is a foreigner here and if she wants to be accepted or respected by us the men, not the AFCs, she needs to earn it, if she thinks it's too much for her to handle or a waste of time select the f*cking address box and type in yahoo.com, GP.com, etc...and get the f*ck out.

If my words are too harsh or offensive, deal with it or get the f*ck out because some of us don't need to be wasting time with people's sh*t!...

to all aspiring Don Juans and others who support the cause, I salute you and pat you on the back, keep marching to victory for we are the chosen ones, the heirs, to a crown and throne of happiness with our individual name on it. Thank you all.