Continuation of "I have a huge problem. . ."

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright this is continuing from my post entitled "I have a huge problem. . ." so if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do so you have some backround.

Ok so the guy I was talking about: He for sure likes me and I for sure like him now too. My old crush was a real total jerk to me before and we're friends and all it's just that he's not what i'm looking for anymore. So anyways I seriously like this guy for sure and school ends this friday. I'm thinking of doing this but tell me truthfully if it's good or not:

Me: *Gives him my #* Here's my number and be sure to call me this summer, we should hang out.
Him: Ok
Me: *Looks him in his eyes* I'm seriously gonna miss having you around this summer. *Gently kisses him on his lips* (just a little peck for a goodbye with a mysterious impression because he doesn't know I like him, not a whole make out session or anything!)

How is that??!!? Please let me know!!! Thanks!!!

Last edited:

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if he was a real man he would've already asked you for your number, but if you want to guide him through the process like a seeing-eye dog, then that's great/

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish girls i just meet were as easy as you are....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
Ya i woulda lost my virginity a long time ago.

I don't understand what your looking for, so your gonna kiss him. Who cares. He's a AFC, always has been and unless he finds the light always will be. You kissing him isn't gonna make him any more of a man. Its even gonna hurt him. It will make him think that being a nice guy will get him chicks. And then when they dump him he won't know what he did wrong.

I hate to say it but your ruining that poor kid. Do him and all men everywhere a favor and never talk to him again.

And if this makes you feel bad, go do some dishes ;)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Lead him somewhere private and start stripping.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
In my post I said "Because he doesn't know me" but I changed it because it was a minor typo. Sorry.

Vincent: It's sexist pigs like you that I hate.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
In my post I said "Because he doesn't know me" but I changed it because it was a minor typo. Sorry.

Vincent: It's sexist pigs like you that I hate.
maybe he hates spoiled girls

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think a little typo will change my mind....i mean come on youre the one asking the guy for the phone number even though it apparaently seems like he doesnt have any balls, AND youre the one that goes ahead and kisses him.

girls like you that are all easy are the ones that make guys want to be nice and AFCish....couldnt you be like "listen you need to have more confidence kiss me and ask me for my phone number cause i dont have much patience to deal with you....dont you see that i want to be spanked!! please have some balls to do it"

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha....

The kiss close? You know... You could just hold a banner up explaining everything because you really can't get any more obvious than what you're trying to do.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a girl you liked came up to you on the last day of school and kissed you your telling me you'd think she was easy? Or be truthful . . . would you like it? Lets get real here guys. . .

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, id like it (if she wa fit) , but iv had a girl do it to me on holiday and it made me think she was easy, i like the chase as long as its not too long, cos then i think why am i wasting my life.

The trouble is, we wanna help him too, just give him my msn, aim add and say this guy has some advice for you. Just make him act up because otehrwise its every girl like you that keeps AFCs AFCs, so in essence its probably good for you, but bad for him.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spoiled....You don't have to kiss him to tell him you are into him.
At the end of the year, year books are usaully given out, just sing his, and leave your number and wrtie call me with a wink beside it and it should do the trick.

You don't wanna kiss him, if anything, just a hug is good enough.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I give you his AIM he's never on and I dont want him thinking I talk about him all the time. . . maybe you guys are right, I already signed him yearbook but should I just talk to him 1 on 1 and tell him I'm into him and slip him my # or what? Cuz I dont wanna seem easy cuz im really not.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, give him mine and say this is a m8 of mine who says he has some advice for u.

Yeah that sounds about right and if hes shy and it looks like he wants to kiss you but is unsure then yes you can take the lead. I have had girls do that and it really helps if your nervous.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a girl you liked came up to you on the last day of school and kissed you your telling me you'd think she was easy? Or be truthful . . . would you like it? Lets get real here guys. . .
I wouldn't necessarily think the girl was easy...but come on, what is this dude waiting for, he shouldn't need a kiss to send him the message. If you make the first move now, he is ALWAYS going to wait for the girl to make the first move in the future, and that usually won't happen.

Reaction score
if you did that to me, I'd have you in the janitor's closet faster than you can say Jesus f*cking Christ.

Or I'd just think you're the most honest chick I've ever met, caress you, look into your eyes, and then get you in the janitor's closet faster than you can say Hail Hitler.

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know: When some one likes you you intrest level on them automatically goes up.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does spoiled always get the most replies?

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
if you did that to me, I'd have you in the janitor's closet faster than you can say Jesus f*cking Christ.

Or I'd just think you're the most honest chick I've ever met, caress you, look into your eyes, and then get you in the janitor's closet faster than you can say Hail Hitler.
So is that a yes, i should do it or a no, i shouldnt???