Confident Role Models

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to know who people here would define as epitomizing confidence and the (non-physical) traits associated with attracting women.

I've been paying more attention to men (from a heterosexual pov, of course) and male celebrities and the way they hold and compose themselves.

A few that spring to mind are:

Robert DeNiro - very cool, calm and unshakeable, deep voice etc.
Randy Orton (WWE) - self-assured, smooth, slow and collected.
The Rock (WWE) - Magnetic, charismatic and in control.
Denzil Washington - serious and steadfast, yet laidback.

Any more you can think of?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ben affleck and vin diesel in boiler room seem good role models

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at your average rapper. They are great role models when it comes to modeling after their attitude, charisma, ambition, style. Just don't go overboard and start killing people, stealing money, selling drugs, raping girls, etc. Focus on their positive sides. You might wanna model yourself from some R&B artists. They're all about sex and love just like the rappers, but their not hardcore, their more mellow and romantic.

50Cent
Snoop Dogg
Chingy
Jay-Z
R. Kelly (no raping lil kids tho..jk)
Avant
Damon Dash
P. Diddy
Will Smith (confident with a great positive vibe!)
Al Pacino's "Scarface" (Just stay away from the drugs)
Brad Pitt
Jay Leno
Chris Rock
Donald Trump

etc etc etc...

Reseach some of today's leaders in industry and business. You'll find that most of them are so successful because they have the upmost confidence in themselves, check them out.

Just look all over the media, its FULL of successful, confident people to take on as role models. Don't ever try to become them tho, no one likes a wannabe, they're fake. Take the qualities you like from your role models and add them to your own life.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with many of those mentioned. However, I don't think I could ever aspire to be like those rappers you mentioned. Take away their money and success and you're left with a very cliched, immature and (in some cases) a somewhat mentally retarded impression. Nothing makes me cringe more than a wannabe rapper. R&B artists have more class though, so I agree there.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Kiefer Sutherland in 24? He always seems in charge

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed Jack Bauer is pretty smooth, but if you have been watching series 3, you have to give credit to Stephen Saunders. That guy is completely cool, composed and in absolute control. He's not even a tough guy, he's just very smart.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Willis! he is the man. ever seen The Last Boyscout? he don't take no **** from no one. he doesn't let women own him... they are attracted to him. also my look alike, the brotha Denzel Washington. he is a very smart person and can probably pull off anything. and yes, Robert DeNiro is well known to be an attractive man, and it sure ain't his looks... but his personality and attitude towards women and other people for that matter.

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Durst

Tommy Lee

Vince Neil

Nikki Sixx

Matthew Barnaby

Reaction score
PuertoRican_lover!!!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlon Brando

Tom Cruise

Muhammed Ali

Will Smith

Jack Black (fat, but supremely confident and charismatic)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Connery -- He has that attitude. There's a reason why 20 something chicks get wet over him even though he's 70. He has that attitude and confidence that women automatically find attractive. I want that attitude and confidence and his characters are excellent models for that.

Morgan Freeman -- I can't remember the name of the movie, Keanu Reeves was in it, there was an explosion in a lab where they had developed cold fusion. Morgan Freeman's character was so cool and laid back despite the fact that everything was falling apart around him. His character was an excellent model for body language, self control and attitude.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce Brosnan

Mel Gibson

Russell Crowe

Tom Sellek

Cary Grant

Clark Gable

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any British people remember Spencer from UK Big Brother? All he ever did was sit and smoke, and yet in a couple of weeks he became one of the most desired males in the country, with the hottest housemate in the palm of his hand.

I wish I could watch the series again just to see how he did it.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats cause uk girls never close their legs. too easy.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Randy Orton is a good one but it's all about Shawn Michaels

enough said

Shawn Michaels or Ravishining Rick Rude.

I'd say Michaels because he always made it known that at the end of the day he didn't give a ****.