Confident Role Models

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andress
nope ...why ?
You must be joking, Ross Geller is an AFC, and an obvious one at that.

Remember that episode of Friends where Charlie (his gf at the time), went back to her old boyfriend, the guy who was gonna give Ross a grant or something. Ross in that episode is just blown away by that other guy, he stinks of low status male, and AFCness!, and loses the girl because of it.

Plus whenever he tries to get Rachael by using a 'smooth' line, he can't resist a childish nervous giggle right after. (You must know what I mean).

Add to that how he always exclaims stuff like '4 months!!!, haven't had sex in 4 months!!!!'. I don't think your likely to hear James Bond or any of Vin Diesel's characters saying that! ;)

So Ross Geller as DJ role model?........ I think not!

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
course I'm kidding ... he's a wuss ... he's funny though
there's proof that most guys that study too much don't know anything else about life
feministas= school, college want us men to be totally ignorant about relationships and much more ... how much would I like that info like in this site would be a public teaching for kids !

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andress
Fidel Castro

saddam hussein

Osama bil laden

I hope you were joking... If not I just lost all respect for you!

:cool:

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're world leaders! Of course they're confident. In fact, they have megalomania - the highest and most insane levels of confidence. And b*tches love them!

Confidence matters more than morality among chicks. Either build great things that help humanity or bring wars that bring our civilization to the brink of destruction, and you'll get multitudes of women wet! This quirk in human nature has led to the advancement of civilization and the deaths of millions.

Women love evil men! It takes great confidence to be completely immoral. Here's some more role models:

Adolf Hitler - seduced millions, his wife killed herself with him.

Ted Bundy - still got love letters in death row, like 200 or so.

Attila the hun

Mao Tse Tung

Joe Stalin

G.W. Bush

You get the idea.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea got a point.... the evil guys sure do get the hunnies...

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no one has said this one yet but i think its a good one if u watch basketball - kobe bryant, everything he does on court and in interviews is with unbelievable confidence and u can just look at him and know he thinks he can do anything and most of the time he does

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new one now; brad pitt playing achilles in troy

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howard stern is the man....alsmot every single beautiful girl that goes to his show gets a crush on him.....

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they are AFC's. Why?-- Because they have to control women.

Do you like talking to women? - if you try that you'll get your head blown off with their leadership. Women would be so covered up that you would not be able to tell what your getting... or rather, risking your life for anyways. And if you go out and laugh and have fun with your friends, you will get shot-- because it is illegal.

Evil guys get female losers. Because they are losers.

Jeez.

:rolleyes:

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I think it was said that half the world is related to Gangus Khan. You may quibble over whether he used the dj bible or not, but he got a lot of p*ssy (and I'll bet a lot of it was CONSENTUAL in addition to rapes).

Controling women: isn't that what this is all about? We focus on mind games while some people in history took control from the point of a sword. Both employ the warrior spirit, which we should cultiviate. I hope that you create, rather than destroy, with this spirt, but either will get you laid.

Danm! Forgot about Mengele! You know, the Nazi doctor? By some accounts, Jewish women that he was about to kill or mutilate were intensly attracted to him because of his confidence, looks, and, mostly, how he degraded them.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t I thought this post would be kind of pointless, but I guess I will bite.

Tons of professional athletes:
Michael Jordan (obviously) It definitely takes balls to come out of retirement twice and leave the game that hails you as the best there ever was for another sport that you played briefly in high school just because you loved the comradery involved.

LeBron James - it took a lot of balls to live up to all his hype, I mean just look at Darko....

Tom Brady - the guy was originally a 6th round pick and thought to be a backup third-string quarterback at best in his NFL career.

Tim Duncan - lots of skill but no ego.

Sh!t i could go on and on....

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
dictators ... are leaders

stephen covey

"seven habits of higly effective people"

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I agree with many of those mentioned. However, I don't think I could ever aspire to be like those rappers you mentioned. Take away their money and success and you're left with a very cliched, immature and (in some cases) a somewhat mentally retarded impression. Nothing makes me cringe more than a wannabe rapper. R&B artists have more class though, so I agree there.
DITTO!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
howard stern is the man....alsmot every single beautiful girl that goes to his show gets a crush on him.....
no, they just act that way so he keeps talking to them longer... the longer they are on the air, the more publicity they get. Howard can pull a lot of strings for them and help them get a start in show business, but he's too smart to let himself be used like that.