Confession:

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i cheated inhigh school too, i didnt think it was too serious, maybe cuz i didnt really give a fvck. mater of fact im in college and i still cheat i mean bend the rules in my favor sometimes....

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cheated on every girl I've been with, and lied to them about it to.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught my dad banging my aunt (mom's sister). He never found out I seen them.

I used to beat up gay people with my high school friends. My ARMY buddy was gay and he saved my life in Desert Storm. I feel shytty for what I did back in HS to gays.

My neighbor used to rape his son when we were little, my brother found out and beat the shyt out of my neighbor, he stop after that.

In college I banged my calculus professor, she gave me 4.0 even though I never turned in any work.

I have a hard time believing that there is a GOD, but my gut tells me I should believe.

I had a shytty boss, so I paid a prostitute to call his house and act as a mistress, his wife left him.

(for legal purposes the above statements are fiction)

K

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i took a piss in my friends bathroom sink

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I care way too much what other people think.

I use to cheat in school all of the time.

I ruined a chance at a good education at a great collegen because I had to keep an eye on my bro.

Same bro has overdosed on drugs numerous times.

My parents go on week long drinking binges ever couple of months. My mom has walked around nakes a lot and when I was 11 on a vacation in a hotel room they did it in front of me for a couple of days straight and I never left the hotel room....I have no idea why I didn't.

I have trouble communicating to most people.

I like everyone until they get to close to me then I give them the cold shoulder.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have intimacy issues. Relationships have never worked out for me, they always end up with the girl losing interest.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
I have intimacy issues. Relationships have never worked out for me, they always end up with the girl losing interest.
Same here,but who cares. We are both young and should be focusing on our careers,then starting a family.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of All... props to every1 for keepin it real.

Got a question for you T-Money.
Do you find that chicks come on to you more now? Rather than you persuing them... in intimate connections?
Wondering if your young experience set up a frame of such in your mind, and now it still plays itself out?

Not trying to pycho-analyze... just curious for my own knowledge of pyschology, and how something would play out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hooked up w. my BF's girl also. Ruined our friendship... but years later we're now homey's again.

-My father is a loser. My greatest fear is to end up wasting my life, playing out a victim, like he did. I hate him for that.

-I hold back my natural power, so as to not make others feel weak. It limits my natural alpha self. This over-sensitivity for others, pisses me off to no end.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
johnmich said:
when a girl comes on to me i get scared and push her away, and i think its cos im worried about what people'll say.

Stupid but im fixing it.

~sex at age 5, my god, but it sounded like something kids do when they dont know what it means.
Same here!!!! i'm freakin crazy....

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a question for you T-Money.
Do you find that chicks come on to you more now? Rather than you persuing them... in intimate connections?
Wondering if your young experience set up a frame of such in your mind, and now it still plays itself out?
Yeah they defenitely come on to me. I don't ever PUSH anything unless they are willing. I'm the kind of guy that waits for her to make the first move, then I take it from there.

I don't know WHAT that expirience did to me, or whether it affected me negatively or positively, but I've come a long way since then so I don't see a reason in changing myself after all of this.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T... cheers man.
Thx for the Response.

And don't front SpaceMan.
Your not living buddha delight, without any footprints in the sand.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Haired Alpha said:
OK, I have to tell someone and I don't want it to be my mom because I would feel like a complete pvssy.

There is an alpha in our class. He's the dominant one, the powerful personality type and I envy him. Actually, I rarely envy anyone, but I do envy him and it decreases my self-esteem and the ability to enjoy myself when he's around (which becomes a problem when he's in my class). I feel like a hater.

I noticed this thread is not going to be "therapy", but someone with similar experince, please help.

Damn, I feel like a wimp by writing this :down:
Learn what he does. Observe him like a hawk. Notices how he deals with different situations.

LEARN FROM HIM!

Then you can test him and put him in other situations. Then observe how he REACTS.

Put him in situations that YOU don't know how to deal with. For example, if you don't know what to do when another guy tries to take your girls, you could try to take his girls away from him and then see how he deals with it.

Don't HATE the guy, LEARN FROM HIM!

Then Make a Thread and tell us what you learned from him.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Confessions:

While I have a great girlfriend, I always am trying to get it with other girls. Maybe because I don't see my girl enough.

I think I am terrible at sex (Everything is easy for me like making her feel good but the insertion part is tought for me). The girl is the one that always guides it in for me (I've had sex only twice).

I don't crack jokes on people about how they look, where they live, or whatever even when they piss me off. Why? Because I'm afraid to hurt their feelings. So now I get ugly mother f*ckers joking on me knowing I won't say anything back.

I am constantly trying to find myself. Sometimes I try to play a sweet, guy that likes to laugh. Sometimes I wanna be hard.

I'm scared to give my boss my 2week notice because it feels like I NEED to stay for them. (Domino's Pizza)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blinded someone in a drunken brawl, about 7 years ago. I never found out if his sight returned, but I haven't been drunk since.

I broke into a church and tagged the walls.

I started a fire that burnt out a neighbour's car and required the fire service to be called out.

I convinced a girl with a crush on me to give herself a painful electric shock to prove herself to me.

I read my girlfriend's emails without her knowing.

Although I have no regrets at all, I started going out with my girlfriend on the rebound from a case of oneitis. (note: she's the best girl I've EVER been with, which just shows that moving on from a oneitis is always a good idea!)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
This thread is for anything you have to confess that would make you feel better as a person. Things you are not necessarily proud of, but would like to get off your chest to clear you conscience a bit.

Know this:

We do NOT know you. We will NOT judge you based on what you confess.

This thread is for YOU only.

Each poster posts 1 confession, and if he/she feels like posting others, wait until a reply.

My first confession:

I had sex when I was 5.

I should follow Major League baseball less

Bat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a hot chick at a local bar, I banged her that night in my apartment ... I got Hepatitis B. I was sick for like 3 months :nervous:

I am clean now :)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat said:
I met a hot chick at a local bar, I banged her that night in my apartment ... I got Hepatitis B. I was sick for like 3 months :nervous:

I am clean now :)
Haha thats not tood bad, I slept with my roomates GF and he never found out, and i banged his sister, and he never found out...just call me a dirtbag.....