Clubbing ALONE!!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I got no more friends left, today i told all my friends that i never want to talk to them or hear from them again. I have a realtivley small group of close friends. The problem was they were a bad influnce they were always sad and talking about how they can never get a girl and going out with them put me in a bad mood. SO now i got rid of them and if i go out i can stay in pickup mode all night.

BUT the 1 thing i didnt consider is who can i go out with i love going clubbing i go every weekend but now i dont know who i can go with.

What do u guys think about a guy going clubbing alone? u think its ok?. Im going to do it anyway i just want to see what people think.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have any aquaintances? Guys from school?

I got a call a few weeks ago from someone at my school going "hey, remember me from your class? me and some guys are going to go out and party tonight wanna come with?"

So why not call up some guys you know and ask them if they wanan go clubbing with you and pick up some chicks. If they make good wingmen you can make friends with them and do it more often.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
and No there are no real aquaintances i dont have any of there numbers. IM starting to regret this !!!!!!!

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't regret anything. Go to clubs on your own it's perfectly fine. If you go there on your own two things will happen.

1) You won't be inhibited by friends that are your AFC and bring you down in mood. Or friends that say you could never get that girl etc. etc.

2) And if you become a regular at clubs you'll start to notice other regulars and make friends that way. Plus if you keep an upbeat and friendly attitude around you all the time like any Don Juan should then people will naturally gravate toward you and you'll make new friends anyways. And chances are they are going to be friends that share your same attitude and well actually want to go to clubs with you.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
you make a good point the problem i see though is you arrive at the club you get in.............THEN WHAT are you supposed to go out on the dancefloor alone??

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
you make a good point the problem i see though is you arrive at the club you get in.............THEN WHAT are you supposed to go out on the dancefloor alone??
Yes. Go on a party night (in America that's Friday and Saturday night) when the clubs are packed and dance up on some chick. It's much easier if you drink a little before you get in the door. Just enough to get your confidence up. Now if you don't want to go on to the dance floor right away go chat up a girl. Get into a rapport with her then ask her to dance. After a song or two tell her you have to go then go chat up another one and go out and dance with her (You might get rejected a few times but so what? Fu*k em! They just don't know what a great catch you are) When the first girl sees you talking or danceing with another woman it will show them you have value and are to busy to try and win just one girl over. She'll see this and go crazy trying to get your attention. Then when you get a chance talk to another one. Etc. That's my advice for you modify it as you see fit.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look older and can pull of a suit, The Establisment is a GOLD MINE on Thursdays.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u guys think about a guy going clubbing alone? u think its ok?. Im going to do it anyway i just want to see what people think.
well, if you do it right, the first time will be the last time, since if you meet lots of guys you can just call them up next time you wanna go out. If they are there trying to pick up women, they wouldn't mind some company from a like minded guy.

envious of you sydney guys. Canberra sucks balls in the clubbing department.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this helps, but a friend of mine goes to clubs alone all the time. But he goes there just to dance, not to pick up, yet ironically ends up with the hottest chicks. I guess you could try doing thsat.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol
wel im aboout to leave know il update use tomorrow on how it went.
P.S i went to Canberra during summenats lol clubs were packed but i guess thats just during summernats

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here goes clubbing alone anyway?
I used to quiet a bit (I don't go to clubs anymore). It's not all it's cracked up to be (unless your really social). the thing about it is you don't know anybody, so most of the night you spend walking from one end of the bar to the other.:( No social proof can be a big downer.

But like I said, I don't go to clubs anymore. I'm 22 but i look like 26-27, and most chicks that go to the clubs in my ara are 17-21. It can get ackward quiet fast.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell can you do alone in the club? ok you dance with a chick chat with some guys walk around and search for more chicks and sit down,then get up go get a drink and walk around more while idiots keep staring at your everymove. i dont think its fun clubbing on your own but if you like it and it works for you then do it.
hell i dont even think clubbing is fun unless they play the kinda songs your really into.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Well you were right i didnt feel comfortable i couldnt really dance cause id go onto the floor alone and i had no group it was strange..........

Some guys bought me some drinks and i was obviously driving so i shouldnt have been drinking. But i made it home even though it took me and extra 30 min taking back streets to avoid the police.

Most of the night i spent sitting down... I dont think clubbing alone is that bad but it was my first time alone and plus id never been to that club so yeh it was a lil hard il try it again at the same club see if i can do better.

i flirted with the security gaurd atleast
(female security gaurd) pretty hot but nothing came of it lol she was working so its not like i had much time to talk with her...(she started the clirting)

AH well im starting to regret getting rid of all my AFC friends now i have to find some DJs in my area to hang out with...or else i have to get back togather with my ex lol

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting rid of my AFC friends is something I did this year. It was probably one of the smartest things I've ever done, but it sucks for the time being. I decided to do it though for the following reasons:

1) Started a business and my friends were about the most lazy, unproductive people on the planet, couldn't deal with that

2) Tired of wasting money going to lame a** house parties and bars and getting hungover with no hot chicks to show for it

3) I'm all about constant self-improvement, whereas all my chump friends seemed to be about constant self-destruction

Unlike you Black Italian, I didn't tell them to piss off, I just stopped calling them, and always declined invites to go get drunk and be anti-social.

Life is so much easier without them around, although starting from scratch with friends is tough, especially if you're starting a business. Just make the effort to only associate with winners and use the extra time you've gained to further yourself in your life pursuits. Everything else will fall into place from there. And btw, I don't do clubbing alone - just not as fun. Leaving your loser friends behind is something that has to happen if you're gonna advance in the world.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join a gym, bodybuilders are more confident than joe average. So your in the gym and you see some regulars, they spot you a few times. Get their number and say we'll have to hang out sometime. I've never had someone say no to me, they've all been flattered. You go out with their mates, you try your hardest to get to know them, intrested, get their numbers too.

repeat process with a boxing gym.

AFC close friends suck, but AFC mates who you see every now and then are ok.

Clubs/pubs are strange, women are above men in status, they are the prize. This is the place where you have to let your ego go because dude you will get rejected loads. An afc can have 1 rejection and thats them scared for years even by something small like a head shake.

You have to dance to win. Dw about dancing alone, it's actually easier in a way, you havnt got the eyes of your mates ready to critisise ur fvck up if you get shot down.

The best way to win is to TRY to get rejections. it will help your quest of being invinsible. When invincible you are nearly guaranteed to pull if you approach enough.

Put your mindset as them as the victims instead of them as altha. Once they are in your clutch your gonna mess their minds up and have them fall madly in love while you are ice cool :D

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommed going clubbing alone 100%. I do it all the time and pick up MORE phone numbers and bring home more chicks than if I go with a bunch of my AFC friends. Plus, I think if you do it alone a few times, you will only better your social skills, if you talk to people.

DONT ever go to a club and just get a drink and sit there and stare at people and wish you were out there talking and having fun - bad idea.

I tend to think of the whole thing , this way ...
1) It beats sitting at home with ur **** in your hand
2) Everyone in club can be considered a "friend" - you just gotta socialize with people and let go of everything else
3) You can leave when your good and ready
4) You dont have to put up with all the drama
5) Dont have to keep up with everyone and where to meet someone at ...

Downside
1) no one is there that you know to drive your drunk A$$ home, so dont get drunk

Stay a lil sober, keep your game on and you'll be fine !

Good luck bud .... Party on