Clothing style

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silenthill
Whoa dude calm down. Fine heres a close up.

I hope your face doesn't really look like that:D

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok why are you wearing cartoon boxers and pointing to your d*ck. And I was auctually talking to the other guy. :woo:

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I wear cartoon boxers because I can get away with it. I'm good looking enough.

As far as pointing to my d1ck, I felt like it.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you've got the ****y thing down good, though I'm just not too sure about the funny part.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
You're not getting it, are you? I don't need to be C&F to get chicks. My looks alone does it.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, your pic my ass. You went to myspace and took a picture of some random guy becuase you don't want to show your ugly face.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would have to be good looking to wear cartoon boxers. I might be missing something though.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie, a dude comes to the board to get better with women and all of the sudden you're antagonizing him for not having enough in his life?

How is this helping?

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Because he pisses me of. He makes this thread asking for advice, and then basically tells people to fvck off he's not wearing jeans.

Well, okay. We tried. Continue to dress like a nerd. You won't be getting any ass, I guarantee you.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a picture of your face. :cool:
So you people can masturbate to it? No fùcking way:D:D:D
Anyway, I have to learn to take pics in such poses;)

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie, you ain't anything special yourself... Your name and your face got something in common, can you guess what it is?

As for the style change: Lose the cargo whatever you decide to change. Also, as the other guy said, lose the lettering undershirt. You should always go solid underneath.

Question, why aren't jeans your thing? It's been the style for a while now and I would say is one way of accenting your look.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
As for the style change: Lose the cargo whatever you decide to change. Also, as the other guy said, lose the lettering undershirt. You should always go solid underneath.

Not necessarily. The coolest guy I know wears funny dorky undershirts and it works really good for him. You should wear what you find cool.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie the guy in the pic with the chick and the other picture you posted look like two different guys.... So... Why post a pic with your girl with some other dude and not you? Unless it was BS to start with... dont troll so much please.

Oh and the whole style thing..the whole windbreaker pants thing the kahkis dont really fit you that well. Wear a white undershirt or like the other dude said where solids.. Makes you stand out from the sterotypical 'young person' with the stupid comments on the shirt.. some are cool but the black shirts with the white letter comments are pretty lame and tend to lean towards more gothic stuff. Iron your clothes dude brah.. Go to guess for some reasonably priced dress/polo shirts and stuff

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, I say you look rather decent. Very normal, nothing wrong with your appearance. But it's not exactly 'style' because it's so common.

Get yourself some bling, a sports beany, the jacket is cool, but the shirt doesn't go with it. Get a shirt that would match with the jacket, and draw eyes. Even a collared white shirt is good here. But I'd go for some designer t-shirt with abstract writing or something on it. The pants have cool pockets... I just hope you're not wearing black shoes - too formal. I'd wear like blue wind surfing shoes (They're cheap, and really catchy. Or wear some flip-flops without socks. :) )

Uhm, yar... nice chicky. ;) Ooo... nice snake too... that'd make a great accessory around your neck, if it's tame! Maaaan, you could sarge so many chicks with a snake! Woot!

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL... what's it with all the trolls lately? Can't you guys just stop cat fighting?

It's becoming very gay!