Clothing style

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"you lookin for guys or what? looks like you're ready for a d1ck in your ass.

LMFAO! this guy is such a dck! :crackup:

To topic poster: wear baggy jeans with NO POCKETS.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
He makes this thread asking for advice, and then basically tells people to fvck off he's not wearing jeans
Hmm, this coming from the man who asks how he can put on weight, is told to eat 6 meals a day, his response "I CAN'T, I'LL GET FULL + various profanities."

Fu<khead

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get some bright orange shirts...t shirts.. nice crisp button ups....

they will go with all colors of khakis, but would look esp slick with some black pants and black shoes

give that a try woadie

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
its alittle far off for holloween now isn't it? Black pants and orange shirt? flock that! That just looks god aweful and people will start to think you are colored-blind

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
Not necessarily. The coolest guy I know wears funny dorky undershirts and it works really good for him. You should wear what you find cool.
that's exactly the point. You have to be confident in what you're wearing.

Now I wear completely different from how I did in the past. Why? I found out what made me feel good. I like to wear clothes that give ME a sensation of power. Needless to say it worked too well :)

Find out what you dream of wearing -- do it. It's all about how you FEEL wearing what you do.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of that shirt you have on under it, and wear a solid colored one (usually white).

Guitarist26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Zombie, chill the f*ck out!

I am of the opinion that, with confidence, you can rock any style of clothes. While the clothes in question are a bit out-of-date, at least he's doesn't have pocket protectors or whatever.

I think that you should get some sharp looking pants...kinda dressy, kinda casual, but they're not khakis. They're hard to describe. You can find them at Old Navy. They go really well with pretty much any collared shirt.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, in my opinion he should start lifting weights and wear T-Shirts.. and jeans are good too... I don't care if you don't like theml; the ladies do!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm? I say even if you don't like jeans, its smart to stock up on a few, b/c they match with absolutely EVERYTHING. I don't see what the problem is.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just take a picture of yourselves holding your favourite brand of tampon?

Give advice to this lad and keep your homo pictures to yourself.

Reaction score
I say lose the checkered shirt as well as the black shirt with the letters. First off, it doesn't match and it looks really skanky with those wal mart half ass cargo pants.

I'm not telling you to wear jeans. Go ahead and wear khakis but go for something a little more mature. As for the shirt, the checkered shirt would go better with a grey undershirt or soemthing..Oh and a toboggan might help you out a little bit as well too.