Clothing style

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think this is a good clothing style? I'm trying to appear casual and laid back.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
you lookin for guys or what? looks like you're ready for a d1ck in your ass.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gloves. But as long as you bring the sword with you;)

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, in all seriousness. You don't have the looks to get away with that clothing style, no offense. Lose the windbreaker type khaki's and wear some jeans.

LOL you edited your post and took your face out of the pic. How insecure are you dude.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Can I ask you a question? How are you going to edit out your face when you approach girls?

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't really want you to post your pic, I just thought you had self-esteem issues.

You look confident, which is good.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silenthill
Whoa dude calm down. Fine heres a close up.

I think you need to worry about the look of your face before you start worrying about the clothes you wear.. Find someone that looks liek you and that has a style that looks good on them. Chances are it will look good on you too.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if you like jeans or not. The style you got on now gives me the impression that you're most likely still in high school... and you're getting no ass.

Don't worry about the face bullsh!t, worry about personal hygene.

Change your style.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you jeans arnt my thing. I don't care if I look like the sh*t in them, I still won't wear them. If you guys like wearing jeans, go for it.

And no, I'm not goth, so I'm not going to start dressing in pure black. Lighten up guy

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
I told you jeans arnt my thing.
That's tough sh!t. You better start making them your thing. The first thing a girl looks at is the way a guy dresses. I've never heard anybody say "Jeans aren't my thing."

The look you got now makes you look like a nerd. Lose the windbreaker khakis, and why are you wearing a black undershirt with white lettering showing? C'mon, you're not Brad Pitt you can't just throw on anything.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
you look a little unkempt and messy. If you insist on not wearing jeans...which is odd and not the best thing you could do...mabe get some better fitting khakis. Not dockers style, but something cool from "Paper Denim" They make some really cool khaki style pants that have the trendiness and flair of jeans. Also, linen pants have been known to work, but i never incorporate them in my stlyle.

The cargos you are wearing now were in in 1999. Not now, i don't think....

Lose the text on the shirt underneath. Add 1 piece of jewlery.

And the shirt looks a little too generic....
check out: www.solisstyle.com and see if anything floats your boat.

hope this helps

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spitkicker
you look a little unkempt and messy. If you insist on not wearing jeans...which is odd and not the best thing you could do...mabe get some better fitting khakis. Not dockers style, but something cool from "Paper Denim" They make some really cool khaki style pants that have the trendiness and flair of jeans. Also, linen pants have been known to work, but i never incorporate them in my stlyle.

The cargos you are wearing now were in in 1999. Not now, i don't think....

Lose the text on the shirt underneath. Add 1 piece of jewlery.

And the shirt looks a little too generic....
check out: www.solisstyle.com and see if anything floats your boat.

hope this helps
Thank you! For auctually giving some constructive critism.

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and if I wanted to look like 95% of people on campus, I would wear jeans.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
Are you trying to pull off a Brad Pitt Look by throwing on that mismatching stuff?