Circumcision Is Child Abuse And Should Be Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I'm shallow about this issue...INCREDIBLY shallow about it...and honest. You guys claim to wish women would be honest about things...and that's exactly what I'm doing...and you are not handling it well.

I don't care if you don't want to have sex with certain women because something about them repulses you. Likewise, you should not care if I refuse to have sex with uncircumcised men because foreskin repulses me.

My mother had cervical cancer. There is medical documentation that clearly states that uncircumcised men are more likely to get and spread HPV. HPV is linked to causing cervical cancer. So, along with my personal preferences, I also have health reasons NOT to have sex with uncircumcised men. That being said...the main reason I feel the way I do is because I find foreskin to be disgusting...period. I really don't care whether my opinion offends you or not...I'm NOT going to lie to appease your ego or avoid offending you.

Did your mother get cervical cancer from an uncut penis? Was it from your father...was he uncut? Did she cheat on your dad with someone uncut and got it from that? Or are you just making that leap in logic?

It's a preference of yours...fine, no big deal.
But it doesn't mean you need to cut up an infant because of your ignorance. Telling people they should cut them based on purely cosmetic reasons is silly. Trying to say it's for medical reasons, when you've admitted it's purely a cosmetic preference is disingenuous.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
lol...you must have foreskin...I can always tell because those are the guys that get all bent out of shape when I'm honest on this issue.

How is what I am saying any different than you being repulsed by a 500lb woman? Simple...it's not. People can't control what they find repulsive...yet you expect me to pretend something that grosses me out doesn't bother. Sorry...not happening. Until you start dating women you find utterly disgusting and advising every other guy on here to do the same then you really have no justification in getting angry with me for being honest. Calling me names and making personal attacks because of my stand on this issue is juvenile and immature.
Wow thanks for REPEATING WHAT I SAID, YES I said I'm uncircumcised meaning I have foreskin! Maybe you should reread my 2nd paragraph? My point was it's shallow to judge someone for something they can't fix like their race, religion or age. I hate fat people who complain cuz they CHOOSE TO BE THAT WAY and instead of doing anything like DIET AND EXERCISE they continue to eat like a pig, they expect sympathy when they don't put any work themselves. This issue is different this is personal choice ppl should be albe to choose to be circumcised or not. What I have a problem is someone like u not respecting other ppl's personal choice when you claim to be honest. I also have a problem with you because your spreading BULLSH*T propaganda and trying to brainwash other guys into thinking that uncircumcised penis is bad just because you prefer sucking on circumcised d*ck. There's nothing wrong with uncircumcised it's only in the US were majority of the guys are circumcised, I'm sure if you grew up in another country like the UK you would be saying the exact opposite. SO just shut up you don't have a penis so that alone disqualifies you to know anything about circumcision. Also spreading disease maybe you should learn biology, blame the guy for not keeping good hygiene of his penis not that he's uncircumcised. That's like saying ppl with long hair are more likely to get head lice.... ya that's true if you have two ppl one with short and one with long hair and leave them out until one of them gets lice. The point is that it doesn't matter if it's MORE LIKELY to have happen if ppl with uncircumcised d*cks have good hygiene then they're level of spreading STDs are the same with guys with circumcised penis. Your argument is retarded.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Cool, that's your preference. Where you were wrong was stating that it was a preference shared by all women, when the opposite appears to be the case.
I was actually having this very discussion with a bunch of women I go to college with. Most of them are much younger than I am. Each and every one of them feel the same way I do. There were 6 or 7 other women in the group. Not one of them said they like foreskin. About half of them were just as disgusted by forskin as I am. The others all viewed having foreskin as being negative. Half of these women were in a nursing program and the other half were in a social work/human services program. Both of those fields are the strongest opponents of circumcision, yet the personal feelings of the women I talked to going into those fields are VERY different. Go figure...

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I was actually having this very discussion with a bunch of women I go to college with. Most of them are much younger than I am. Each and every one of them feel the same way I do. There were 6 or 7 other women in the group. Not one of them said they like foreskin. About half of them were just as disgusted by forskin as I am. The others all viewed having foreskin as being negative. Half of these women were in a nursing program and the other half were in a social work/human services program. Both of those fields are the strongest opponents of circumcision, yet the personal feelings of the women I talked to going into those fields are VERY different. Go figure...
Did you know that foreskin can be pulled back? Making it look like a circumcised penis? What do you say to that... you only care about the looks so obviously that won't bother you right? If a guy who was uncircumcised made it look like it was circumcised.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
lol...no, I've never had any female infections.

If you're disgusted by vaginas I support you 100% to never go near one. Really...I'm on your side...don't ever touch one of those nasty cookas...you poor, poor boy.

Does that make you feel better?
So do you have daughters that have had vaginal infections?
Like yeast or UTI's?

I, unlike you don't have such a drastic solution (mutilation) as you.
I'm vagina-crazy. I was merely making a point that the tables could be turned using YOUR flawed logic.
You seem so militant against a natural penis. Blaming them for your mothers cancer and trolling about how ugly they are that men should get them cut.
So you have an actual gag reflex just thinking about an uncircumcised penis? That's just silly. What are you - four years old? Grow up.

Oh...I still am repulsed by foreskin and nothing you say is going to change that. Rather than get angry over my honesty you really should appreciate the fact that I won't lie to you guys and am being honest.
Fine, no big deal. You're an uncultured, ignorant fool. As far as being angry...I'm not. I do find ignorance ugly though.

Being cut MAY cut down on some of those things, but it doesn't mean a cut one is somehow immune or no longer capable of carry such viruses/bacteria. If you were being honest about not having sex with uncircumcised men for medical reasons, you'd be forcing your husband/boyfriends to ALWAYS use a condom whether they were cut or not. Do you/have you had sex with men without condoms?

I suspect this is another thread you've trolled because you love stirring the pot...another one of your dramas for you to feed off of.

"It's better to be silent and thought the fool then to speak and remove all doubt"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wikipedia is NOT a legitimate source for facts...

I could go enter in any information I wanted to about circumcision on Wikipedia.

There are arguments for and against circumcision...which is why the decision is left with the parents, where it should be.

If you ask 100 women if they would rather look at, touch and put their mouth near a cut or uncut penis the overwhelming majority WILL say cut. That is the reality, regardless of whether any of you like to hear it or not.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Wikipedia is NOT a legitimate source for facts...

I could go enter in any information I wanted to about circumcision on Wikipedia.

There are arguments for and against circumcision...which is why the decision is left with the parents, where it should be.

If you ask 100 women if they would rather look at, touch and put their mouth near a cut or uncut penis the overwhelming majority WILL say cut. That is the reality, regardless of whether any of you like to hear it or not.
Did you know that foreskin can be pulled back? Making it look like a circumcised penis? What do you say to that... you only care about the looks so obviously that won't bother you right? If a guy who was uncircumcised made it look like it was circumcised. I wanna serious answer I'm actually really curious right now.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Did your mother get cervical cancer from an uncut penis? Was it from your father? Or are you just making that leap in logic?

It's a preference of yours...fine, no big deal.
But it doesn't mean you need to cut up an infant because of your ignorance. Telling people they should cut them based on purely cosmetic reasons is silly. Trying to say it's for medical reasons, when you've admitted it's purely a cosmetic preference is disingenuous.
It's a medical FACT that has been studied extensively that shows that uncircumcised men are at a higher risk for HPV and spreading it. They are also at a higher risk for penile cancer, urinary tract infections, HIV, among other things. I said that for ME, the reason I won't even date an uncut man is because I am repulsed by foreskin. That doesn't mean that there is not also plenty of medical evidence to support getting circumcised for health reasons. Circumcised men ARE at a lower risk for STDs and penile cancer...that is proven fact. No, being circumcised doesn't offer guaranteed protection against STDs, but neither do condoms...and you won't ever hear people telling you not to bother using those because they aren't entirely effective.

I love my sons and I got them circumcised because I wanted to protect them from having or choosing to get it done later in life. One of my sisters offered up many of the same arguments the anti-cut crowd on here offers up. She did not get her son circumcised. Guess what...when he was 16 years old he had to get it done for medical reasons. He was SO humiliated and traumatized by the doctor having to prod his private parts that he was angry with his parents for quite some time for not getting it done when he was a baby. My sister sings a much different tune now...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
My point was it's shallow to judge someone for something they can't fix like their race, religion or age.
Um...yes, I already said I was shallow on this issue...and I always will be. You getting mad about it and lecturing me is NOT going to change the fact that I am completely disgusted by foreskin and refuse to date anyone who has it.

Ranting and raving might make you feel better...but it's not going to change anything, so it's quite illogical and purely emotional on your part.

Being uncut can be changed...so grouping it with race, religion and age is kinda lame. Just sayin...

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...was your father cut or uncut? Was your mother faithful to your father?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Did you know that foreskin can be pulled back? Making it look like a circumcised penis? What do you say to that... you only care about the looks so obviously that won't bother you right? If a guy who was uncircumcised made it look like it was circumcised.
The look is a big part of it...but the mere thought of what might be hiding beneath it is what make me start to gag.

I always get a tremendous amount of hate thrown at me for this issue, so I'm quite used to it. That being said...I am 100% truthful here. Too many women just tell guys what they think they want to hear. I refuse to do that...I am entirely REAL with all of you on any subject I talk about.

I acknowledge that my position on this is SHALLOW, insensitive, cruel, discriminatory, etc, etc...and I am 100% comfortable with that and don't have a problem admitting that's how I think, feel and will always think and feel. It's not a popular position to have here...but know what...it's the truth. You may hate that I think this way and think I'm a total biotch for it...but you should still respect the fact that I am both able and willing to be entirely honest about it. There are also far more women who feel as I do (to lesser degrees in most cases) than are willing to admit it...because they don't want to let people know just how shallow they really are.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
The majority of women aren't in America.
You should have said, the small circle of people that you know.
Face it, you don't speak for all women and America does not speak for the whole world...this is reality, regardless of whether you like to hear it or not.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
but you should still respect the fact that I am both able and willing to be entirely honest about it.

Why should we be grateful for your honesty? Being honest about being a moron isn't something you should be proud of. Chick logic at work.

We'd applaud you if you were making some sense.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
oh, so 7 of your little girlfriends represent the whole female population now? Go figure my ass. they are crazy for working for an organization that they dont share views with.

that's you guy's view. that's cool, i obviously wont ever date you or your little girlfriends. but to say that just because 8 women feel like a natural penis is disgusting, then all the women must think the same way is ridiculous.

speak for urself, not all women.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Again...was your father cut or uncut? Was your mother faithful to your father?
Yes, my mother was faithful to my father. He was the one who was unfaithful...and cheated on my mother with his own brother's wife, who he married when my mother divorced him after 38 years of marriage. My father, according to my mother, was uncut. And before anyone chimes in to try to defend my father...my mother was a hard working, devoted woman. She busted her arse as the main provider for our family while my father spent most of his life feeling sorry for himself for not having things handed to him on a silver platter. He got sick and she was a trooper, working several jobs and STILL being his nursemaid. She put up with it for almost 40 years and NEVER complained until he and his brother's wife essentially devastated the entire extended family with their affair. My Mom was an amazing woman and deserved far better than she received. This little tidbit of information might explain why I take issue with men who whine and complain and feel sorry for themselves. I'm honestly not sure where my father learned that kind of behavior because every one of his brothers are just the opposite...amazing men and are perfect examples of great men.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it may be an aesthetic preference about the attractiveness of foreskin, the medical necessity of removal of the foreskin has been widely disputed.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
The majority of women aren't in America.
You should have said, the small circle of people that you know.
Face it, you don't speak for all women and America does not speak for the whole world...this is reality, regardless of whether you like to hear it or not.
I'm 41 years old and the subject has come up many times in my lifetime. I've never heard a woman speak fondly of foreskin...not once in my life. I've seen some women scrunch up their nose and give an "ew" look and say "it's not that bad"...but never anything positive...never.

You can believe that or not...your choice...but I have no motivation not to be honest with you. Whether you have foreskin or not makes no difference to me.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
Why should we be grateful for your honesty? Being honest about being a moron isn't something you should be proud of. Chick logic at work.

We'd applaud you if you were making some sense.
I didn't say you should be grateful...I said you should respect the fact that I am showing you all enough respect to tell you the truth even when you don't like it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77373

Did you not read this link? You seem to be out-voted about twenty to one. And that's mainly US women. Feel free to find a survey with different results.

Not that women's preference is much of a reason to do it anyway. If most men said they preferred tighter pussies should we sew up little girls' vaginas? What if we backed up the idea with some dubious medical opinion, as those in favour of female circumcision do?

The main issue is consent. Without overwhelming proof this procedure is absolutely necessary (please check the sources for the wikipedia sources you scorn - The American Cancer Society, The American Academy of Pediatrics, I guess your anecdotal evidence trumps that) there is no justification for the mass-mutilation of healthy babies.

Your opinion is unlikely to change because like most pro-circumcisioners you have an emotional investment in your viewpoint. Admit it's wrong and you and the other well-meaning parents who have deformed their children look like bad parents. But what's done is done, people were more ignorant in the past. But with the evidence available now, it is becoming less excusable for parents to not research this topic thoroughly, and to rationally conclude that there is no need and they are potentially crippling their child's future happiness.

Which was one of the REAL main reasons behind the puritans circumcision drive - to stop boys playing with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.