Christmas Bootcamp

Red Man

Banned
Reaction score
I recently took a bootcamp with one of the best pickup artists in the world: Speer. He is totally cool and changed my life along with opening my eyes to what is really possible with women. He offers bootcamps anywhere in the United States for a steal unlike other companies who charge an arm and a leg with results that aren't guaranteed. Speer makes sure you get AT LEAST a girl's number when your out in the field with him and he helps you with your sticking points until they are gone so results are guaranteed or your money back. Speer has a 100% success rate with his students and I can attest to that. I had a big problem with approach anxiety until Speer helped me get through it with personal attention. Guys if you really want to EXPLODE your game then check out Speer at speermethod.com. If you do research on Speer and study him you will know he's the real deal. If you want to check out some of his in field videos go to youtube.com and type in Speer pua

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's over, week 2 is over. I think I made close to 50 conversations with strangers. A couple friends and I went paintballing, where I got to talk to around 20 new people, discussing tactics, etc. From there, I went to a poolee function where I met a ton of marines that just graduated boot camp. At school, I've been talking to as many girls as possible but there's no significant progress yet. Oh well, I gotta keep going!:box:

N

nikede

nikede.com cheap sell nike shoes jeans clothes t-shirt hat bag watch belt

Dear friend:
We are a trade and manufacturing company of brand name sport productions in China,Our productions are: wholesale cheap air jordans,Nike shoes;Prada,hoodies,bape,air max.dunk,hats,bags;Jeans;mp4 etc our policy is (buy more save more) if buy more, i wil give you more discount.We insists that SAFETY and QUALITY and FAST DELIVERY and REASONABLE PRICE = PERMANENT CUSTOMER.Welcome order our products! We will deliver by EMS, DHL or TNT within 5-7 days you will receive your package.

saxojon

Reaction score
Hi...

I'm..

Jon and I live in Bergen, Norway. I've always had a problem speaking in plenum (groups), but I've never had problems speaking to women directly and have achieved some success on my game earlier. I was with this GF for a year and went all chump on her culminating in her dumping me about a month ago. First thing I did was to hit the town and scored a pretty hot woman, but after a week or so, my feelings cought up with me and I went into this depressive state. It lasted up until christmas when I thought "What the **** am I doing?", so I've been using the past couple of weeks to mentally rid me of her and get my act together. I'm ready to go out and charm the ladies once more. My ex even asked me why I acted so single all of a sudden, to wich I replied "because I am, this shouldn't be any secret to you". A couple of days ago I saw a link to this site and I have checked out various forums and threads. I'm very optimistic at this point because of the stuff I've read here.

What do I want to achieve by doing this?

First and foremost I'd like to get rid of my anxiety of approaching groups of women whom I don't know. As a saxophonist I get litterally tons of women who toss me IOI's all over the place (after I've been on stage), wich I waste away because of said anxiety... and I'm sick of it. Not that I want to **** them all, cause I most certainly don't, but I don't want to throw away the gems. With the help of this forum I hope to achieve the mental state were nothing gets in the way of me and my prey.

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way behind.

Weeks 2 and 3 went great. I took an extra week on 2 to work on some things and really just build a ****load of confidence. By this past weekend, I felt like a f'in champ. I was bouncing around whatever place we were at, talking to everyone, especially some females.

The eye contact is great. It always reminds me of wedding crashers (she just eye ****ed the **** out of me) and it makes things so much easier... just give her the eyes, a smile... she'll respond... and walk over. Feels good. I wasn't trying to bag anything which was kind of odd. I'm on a bit of a drought but I went out not caring (another big tip). I didn't give a damn about anything except laughing and chillin with friends.

Physically how you carry yourself means a ton too. I never realized how much I had changed over the last few years... I was always confident, chin up, smiling... then I became this anti-social video game playing nerd walking around with his head down. Chin up. Eye contact. Smile.

I also got this hooters waitress going. Now most flirt for a few dollars and all but this girl mysteriously kept coming back to my table every 2 or 3 minutes to hang around for about 5. :D We went back and forth most of the night while she brought me wings, oysters, and pitchers and I finally thought "i'm this far, f- it" and said "if you're about to get out of work, come on over here to the table and chill a bit" and got a "well I don't know" and I started to next her and just said "its cool" and went back to what I was doing... 10 minutes later shes in a hot ass short white skirt sitting next to me. (killer body, but no ass, wtf)...

Felt great. We were out pretty much all day for the nfl games and then all night for... whatever, chasing ass, drinking, etc.

Anyways, just sharing my adventures and successes. I still need to work on stretching conversation, I was really good about it with the hooters girl, I think it was more of the "everyone hits on her dont bother" syndrome and I figured i'd flirt but not really say **** because she'd just throw it back. Boy was I wrong.

Gotta catch up. Week 3 calling. Peace.

V-men

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I wil first introduce myself because I'm new here and then I will write what my goals are with the DJ bootcamp.

I'm V-men, a 20 year old student in the Netherlands. I discovered pick up when I was like 17/18. It tottaly changed my world. Before then I was a so called nerd. I loved computergames had big glasses and wasn't popular at my school. I really didn't care. Then I discovered the community and I began to make progress. Slowly girls began to like me, when I now enter a room I socially can control the room. Chicks often give approach invites to me. What's your goal then if are not bad with woman I hear you think.

My main problem is that because I never fully dedicated myself to pickup my results are or very good or so bad I look like a total noob. It varies a lot and that frustrates me a lot. I've lost 2 years at my university because I went 3/4 night out. I can give you an example of my huge level differences between pick up nights. One night I kiss close 2 girls in the same club. I pull one girl out the club at 6 AM and we are kissing till 11.30 AM outside and watching the sun come. Other nights I'm to nervous to just open girls. That and the mentality to close constantly are the things I would improve.

A lot of text. please forgive my language faults, my main language is dutch ;)
I decided I will stop for the next 8 weeks to go to the university and I won't go out useless whitout sarging. I will dedicade myself the next 8 weeks on the bootcamp and I hope then I will solve my main issues and I can happily go further with university

Tommorow I will begin week 1

V-men

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished week 1
Was a lot harder than I expected. 50 times saying hallo to strange people is hard. Most people look away so you don't have much people to approach good. Others look very quick and shy. I'm now doing week 2. I'll keep you guys informed.
Greetings
V-men