Christmas Bootcamp

NeoDude

Reaction score
Been gearing up for this.

Hey everyone, I'm Nathan.

I am just about to transfer to a new college in January and I really want to get a fresh new start there, by establishing myself as a confident Don Juan.

History, I have never had a GF. I could have had one once, but she was absolutely not what I was looking for.

So far I have been practicing the first few exercises, and have been able to do them with some success. However, I do understand that I must follow this program fully. NO COMPROMISES.

This is a now or never moment for me in regards to my future, and I REALLY don't want to screw up that.

Well I don't want to ramble.

Peace, Nathan.

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
No title.

Evening,

I'm Chris, 23 years old from the southeastern U.S.

I was a terribly hopeless AFC up until I found once of Pook's old articles, "The Secret of the Jerk," 2 and a half years ago. Since then I have checked the tips and theory on the sosuave website pretty frequently, read all the articles in the Book of Pook, subscribed to DeAngelo's newsletter (though I'm too cheap to buy the ebook) and, I believe, have carried myself far less wussily around women have have put aside most of my old AFC beliefs. Unsurprisingly, since then I've been single.

I find myself frequently correcting my more AFC-ish friends on their woman-first, approval-seeking behaviors. However, some of them don't believe me when I share with them the stuff I learned on this website, and challenge me to do better. Shamefully, I don't. I know the theory, but theory is useless without application, which I have always managed to rationalize myself out of doing. No more.

I should be a part of this program because I just moved to Seoul, Korea, a contender for the world's hugest city where almost nobody knows me and I know I can put my ego out on the line without worrying about my reputation being tarnished. More importantly, I can contribute valuable experience to the forum by providing a rare insight into how DJing can work across cultural and language barriers. Boot Camping in Seoul will be a unique and challenging experience, and I'll probably have to make heavy use of my brain to adopt a unique approach to performing more than a few of the weekly exercises. And of course, all of you will get to read about it.

I've already got a head start on this. I make a point to look at everyone I pass straight in the eye when I pass them, even though this is a culture which discourages direct eye contact. Now, I'm starting to throw "annyeong haseyo's" around, or maybe even an English "hello" if I'm talking to a younger person who looks like they might know English.

It's time to build bridges and smash (or validate?) cultural stereotypes. So what are we waiting for?

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I’m RHCP. I’m 18 and I live in Melbourne.

I found this site way back in 2005, when I really wanted a girlfriend but I had just moved to an all guys school. I did not make any immediate improvements, but instead wasted a lot of time reading articles and not doing anything. Over the next few years I became what might be described as addicted to reading articles about self-improvement, on this site and others, but not taking any real action. I have just finished high school and I still have not made any real improvement to my social life, and none at all to do with girls ( I still have never touched a girl). My main problem is social anxiety, which has obviously led to lack of experience and social skills over the years.

I know that I will do DJ boot camp because I have no other option but to turn my social life around as fast as possible, however long that takes, and make the absolute most of the rest of my life. The quality of the rest of my life depends on it. And DJ boot camp looks to be the best way I have of doing this. I learned about the importance of effort and action by seeing what happens when you don’t apply them, and learned the uselessness of gathering limitless information, or looking for an easy shortcut, the hard way ( I don’t do this anymore). I have plenty of time on my hands now, and after weeks of telling myself I couldn’t start boot camp because I was too busy with school, I now have no excuses. I want to live the absolute best life I can possibly lead, the best this world has to offer.

Also, if I don’t improve my social skills before I get to university its going to be a lot harder to meet new people there.
I’ll be honest with you, even the first week is going to be challenging for me but I’m going to give this my all, weather you pick me or I do it by myself.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh, was soll der scheiss? :D Why only ten guys, I want to get out of my confort zone too!!!! Damn, I'm in the community since 2004 or so, and the best time I've ever had was when I did my bootcamp!!! I never finished it, you guessed it, because I got satisfied with the results, but at least I went from being afraid to say hi to being confortable approaching any chick in 6 weeks or so.
During the last few years I've been mostly busy with studying and working (I know - excuse) that's why I got only moderate results. But its time now to start living the life on my terms again, so Al Moh, if you decide to let more people in your bootcamp, let me know.
By the way, doing the BC alone is a bad idea - you probably won't make it till the end without the support of the others.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have my commitment to follow along and participate. :up:

I've been on this site for several months and I have changed dramatically for the better, but I've never actually done a BC. I see this as an excellent opportunity to test my progress so far and improve on it. I'm glad to see a group of people so willing to work and to support each other. The old stickied BC's seem even more daunting without anyone to encourage you. I figure you have to jump into the fire some time, now seems good.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait so are you picking out of us or is the entry already closed?
Well hoping for the best..

Hi, I'm saturos, and i live in Pennsylvania.

I'm a junior in HS and i've always been horrible at talking to girls (AFC). I have a lot of friends and socially i am happy, except no girls. It probably doesn't help that i've always been smarter and thus in all honors/AP classes and i was not lucky enough to get the good honors classes with girls that i wanted to talk to. I guess i might say that i'm a nerd, except for not, even though that makes no sense. I'd describe myself like the really smart kid who isn't a douchebag, which probably makes me sound like a self assured ass, but thats how it is. In any event, like i said, my classes have never really given me a chance but i probably wouldn't have done anything even if they had. This year isn't much better but nonetheless, its never too late.

I found this site about two months ago or so and i started out reading all the articles like mad, but quickly realized within a few days that it wasn't about the cut and dry articles, and more that they were a guide and i should "be myself" persay. However, easier said than done, as they say, and i don't think i've improved all too much. Certainly, one thing i have improved a lot is my image (my reputation around the school is as stylish now). Through this site i found kinowear, which inspired me to be better dressed, and its helped me with my self image and confidence. I find myself always overanalysing things now since i've come here, like "oh was that an ioi" or the like, and i've been trying to stop. I've also been pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone, but again, i'm finidng it hard but i am making tiny improvements. Since i've come here i've noticed that a lot of my friends are great with girls but sadly, the friends i hang out with aren't really in my classes this year.

I will do this boot camp because i really want to change up my life, and i need all the motivation i can get. This would be something that would force me, hopefully, to really try for a change instead of thinking about it. Besides, what is life without mistakes? Its not like i'll ruin an image of myself as a player, because i'm not :).

And thats probably enough rambling and off topic ramblings for you. I'd like to participate in this so i can actually get my ass out there.

-Saturos

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, time is over! Now let's see what we've got...

Al Mohsetax
Violent V
TheBaconator
coolf1r3
Evolve
Mars
stubbornlights
bobterminator84
M McLovin
milo
combustiont
NeoDude
Sir Shinra
*RHCP*
Impact
WalkingStick
saturos

17 people willing to do this BC... 17 people willing to give all they've got, to work hard and put their ego on the line.

Well then, be it. All of you are welcome to do this together with me. The first week starts on friday morning. I am going to post the corresponding thread on thursday evening middle european time so that the australiens can start right on friday morning.

I hope for the best. And I dare anyone to quit within the first week...:box:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i still join?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since signup is closed now and since i only just read this thread now ill be following along unoffically lol.
Now that i can acually drive and stuff i should have more sucsess, should be quite interesting. Im excited to see how this goes with everyone involved. I have all of december off university as we are on semester break. So lets see what I can do here.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to Al Moh for letting more guys join in, I think its better this way!!!
I little motivation for start:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_6PwgWVJM (this is no advertisement, I really think every aspiring PUA should see this and then talk about whats possible or not!)
:cheer:

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh, so what are the first week's readings and exercises?

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, so its already tomorrow, eh?
I don't have the bootcamp .pdf document though. Silly me >.> Where can i get it/what are my goals for the next week?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos said:
Hm, so its already tomorrow, eh?
I don't have the bootcamp .pdf document though. Silly me >.> Where can i get it/what are my goals for the next week?
Here is the original thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12802

Reading material etc is here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13538 but I think the old links don't work anymore, so counting on Al Moh to post the material here.

Edit: I found the DJ Boot Camp. Here it is: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

But post your reports/ideas/etc on this thread!

Ok guys, r u ready????????????????????????????:rockon:

Reaction score
was sup my name is keith , am from chicago, Ive been successful with girls, it comes natural, I dont have rims or a fancy car nor do i wear my pants off my ass, and am 19, I know there tons of knowledge out there thas why i read all the time ad look for self improvement, I will follow the rules and give my best of knowledge if chosen, I already approach people male/female jus to increase my social skils and get over the anxiety i used to have when talking to people

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it too late to sign up? Sorry for asking but I can't figure it out since I see one more application! :p May ?!?