Checking girls out

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice men of all ages checking women out when they pass by them. Some men even turn around to continue watching the pretty woman that just passed them. Other men just keep staring at some woman to the point that it becomes creepy...

Do you guys think that staring intently at women and checking them out as they pass by is an alright thing to do? I think it shows desperation of some kind and i find it pretty AFC.

I recently started forcing myself not to check out all the hot girls on the street. I look once, MAYBE twice if she's super hot, but i make it brief and then try to look elsewhere and get my mind off of her.

I assume that hot girls are used to men staring at them intently, and therefore i think that by not checking them, a guy would get out of the norm and perhaps seem less desperate, hence increase his worth in a woman's eyes. So what do u guys think of all this staring thing?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dont stare....it does show desperation

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staring is fine as long as she doesn't see it, but if she does, then yeah it's bad.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please!
I stare and I am not going to stop!

its instict.

but try looking into her eyes the next time and see what reaction you get ;)

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me a lot of people here don't know the difference between eye contact and staring. The creepy factor from "staring" occurs when she is obviously avoiding your glance/gaze and you just continue to look at her without interuption. If you are looking into each other's eyes then you're not staring you are reciprocating. Besides who gives a flying fvck about such nonissue subtlies. Be a man and stop caring less about her appraisal of you. What do you think she's going to do walk about a scream "stop checking me out you creppy perv!" Have you ever seen or heard of that happening to ANYONE ANYWHERE. I haven't.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men check women out. If you're actually worried of a female getting offended because you're checking her out, guess what I have news for you, YOU'RE A WUSS!

I have news for you. Women are attention hors. When you see a hot female walking say this to yourself, Why do you think they spend hours doing makeup, their hair, buying clothes that makes em look good. Why? TO LOOK GOOD IN THE EYES OF MEN AND DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES!

society tells us that checking women out is for pigs and that women don't like men checking them out. Obviously DJ's know the reality is the opposite. Women like it, it feeds their ego, but the things is they won't tell us that!

I have to say that I only check out girls when they can't see me doing it. I don't like them the power of knowing Im interested. If I see a hot girl coming Ill try to stablish eye contact for 1 or 2 seconds, and if she does stablish eye contact with me, ill look away right after. This will mess with their mind and leave them wondering "why isn't he staring/checking me out like the rest of em, ain't i good enough" (what hot girls expect)

Last edited:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my opinion:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26892

Let them catch you! Get caught looking and continue to look! Good things happen. Now, surely, if you’re watching her ass and you get caught, look up to her eyes, smile, nod your approval of her equipment. Make it fun!
I assume that hot girls are used to men staring at them intently, and therefore i think that by not checking them, a guy would get out of the norm and perhaps seem less desperate, hence increase his worth in a woman's eyes.
That is not reality.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stare at ass and titties like it's my god damned job.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have used staring/EC with a lot of success!

By looking at her very badly marlon brando you are actually showing that you are a badboy and you know it.

I always stare at women right in their eyes. at some point they will notice. then they will act as if they didn't notice and from time to time give a short glance. haha. then they will start playing with their hair, adjusting it, adjusting their clothes. and you know you're in.

just make it look that you don't look at every woman that way but only at her. because she is something specially good, that has even been able to catch YOUR attention.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
staring at her ass and tits constantly is not good it just shows neediness. staring is not a term i like to use, so if youre looking at her at her eyes thats not bad, everytime i do that and a girl says stop staring i just say im not staring im looking at you.and a look to her ass and tits isnt bad at all either but dont stare

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how is checking some gal out linked as being called desperate.

Originally posted by flyinshark
I notice men of all ages checking women out when they pass by them. Some men even turn around to continue watching the pretty woman that just passed them. Other men just keep staring at some woman to the point that it becomes creepy...

Do you guys think that staring intently at women and checking them out as they pass by is an alright thing to do? I think it shows desperation of some kind and i find it pretty AFC.

I recently started forcing myself not to check out all the hot girls on the street. I look once, MAYBE twice if she's super hot, but i make it brief and then try to look elsewhere and get my mind off of her.

I assume that hot girls are used to men staring at them intently, and therefore i think that by not checking them, a guy would get out of the norm and perhaps seem less desperate, hence increase his worth in a woman's eyes. So what do u guys think of all this staring thing?

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple more things I wanted to add that DeAngelo talks about in his mastery series:

Just as Joe the Homophobe said David points out "the average woman spends something like 2:30 hours a day on her apperance...the average male...15 minutes."

women don't do that for their health...

Second if you are looking at a girl and wondering if you are bothering her by "staring" you lose...you're already approaching the situation from the wrong frame.

Third, You can check out the "whole package" meaning mammaries and glutes from a confortable distance, but don't dont' be 10 feet away, staring directly into her headlights like some roadkill...use your head here...

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually check out their body from a bit further, then look at their eyes when they get closer.

Girls with huge knockers want you to look in their eyes... it makes you stand out from the rest of the losers.
Look at their tits when they're not looking, or better yet when you're laying her. :D

I've noticed something interesting:
If i act like they don't exist, chicks always check me out... I think they want a challenge. *shrug*

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I have friends that will turn around or tap me on the shoulder everytime a skirt comes through. I look then go back to what I'm doing. A bithc aint worth me turning around and saying damn and all that ****.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator

I've noticed something interesting:
If i act like they don't exist, chicks always check me out... I think they want a challenge. *shrug*
They are checking you out because they feel they can get away with it without being caught. They don't know that you are pretending that they don't exist.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that by not checking them, a guy would get out of the norm and perhaps seem less desperate, hence increase his worth in a woman's eyes.
who are you trying to please?? women or yourself? The above quote sounds more like a feminisim dating advice. Being afraid to stare at women in order to gain some kind of approval is the ultimate AFC move. Remember its men who are not afraid being men ,are the type women are looking for. You are afraid to look at them because you feel shameful (you been taught this way by the media) and you find some intellectual excuse not to ("I am not a horny caveman like most men") which in fact YOU ARE.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
who are you trying to please?? women or yourself? The above quote sounds more like a feminisim dating advice. Being afraid to stare at women in order to gain some kind of approval is the ultimate AFC move. Remember its men who are not afraid being men ,are the type women are looking for. You are afraid to look at them because you feel shameful (you been taught this way by the media) and you find some intellectual excuse not to ("I am not a horny caveman like most men") which in fact YOU ARE.
Pre-friggin-cisely.