Checking girls out

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeoplesChamp
What do you think she's going to do walk about a scream "stop checking me out you creppy perv!" Have you ever seen or heard of that happening to ANYONE ANYWHERE. I haven't.
It happened to me at the supermarket once, just not in those exact words. I admit I was checking out pretty obviously but can a woman really complain if she's wearing spandex that hug her a$$ and a tight top? Either way, I will never do that again.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry double post

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile when you stare. I do that and when most of them catch me, they smile back. Even though they keep walking. :crackup:

I walk around smiling a lot too (not overdone with teeth and all. Just a slight grin). Old people are suspicious of me. It's great!

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a girl's point of view it depends how you stare. Of you have youer eyes wide open, your jaw about to hit the floor and drool is coming out, on top of that you are following her everywhere she goes then it's time for the chick to RUN. See, here's the thing if you look and you got the confidence, girls don't care how much you look, in fact we like it when we know we look good, and by staring you are doing so. On the other hand if you got that desperate look and you are butt ugly then...yuo are outta luck

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
strange women

i think that by not checking them, a guy would get out of the norm and perhaps seem less desperate, hence increase his worth in a woman's eyes.
I have yet to see this 'ignore them and they'll flock to you' theory work. If you ignore women, especially ones you pass on the street or in a store, chances are they'll reciprocate.
I'll change my POV the next time a hottie comes up to me and tells me "HEY!!! You're not supposed to ignore me!!!" :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with checking out the goods. Good grief, isn't that how the ball gets rolling?

Mee

Reaction score
Agree with HeartlessBtch. "How" a man looks at a woman is very important.

If you want to come off as a creepy dude, keep staring at women for long periods of time.

If you want to come off as a sleazy, disrespectful, ghetto fool, keep looking at women's tits and ass.

If you want to come off as a normal, decent, "qualifying" guy, the best way to look at a woman might be to just take occasional glances at her. If she catches you, go ahead and smile at her to signal that you're digging her.

If you're going to play the "ignoring" game, good luck. A woman will notice you regardless of whether you're looking at her or ignoring her if she thinks you're attractive. But if your looks are not that noticable to begin with, it might be better to actually look at her and hopefully catch her eye and smile at her.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my case, the lady was probably in her late 30s or early 40s, so I wasn't looking to get her number. I was just looking for the sake of looking. She later apologized for overreacting and I apologized for giving her the wrong idea. In the end, it just wasn't worth it.