cheating

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't going to tell her, that's fine. I agree that it would ruin the relationship. But don't kid yourself into thinking you are doing it for her own good. It's purely selfish. You yourself admit that you wouldn't want it done to you.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is trippy.... I've been the cheater, AND been cheated on... and both times, I learned some lessons. Let me explain...

When I was young, even though I was 'going out' with chics, I was still foolin around because I figured, I'm in my teens, it's not like I'm going to get married... besides, all the girls at my school (MLK Jr. High in Germantown MD. BABY!), they wanted it. So why tie myself down? No one really cared. So long as ya had someone to take to the prom...

Then when I went to Florida on vacation, my gf cheated on me with my best friend who was 21. I was 16, she was 14, so she slept with a 21 year old.

When I returned from Florida, she was happy to see me, I was happy to see her, even though when I was in Florida, I slept with my old baby sitter. :)

Anyway, a few days passed, and her brother told me that my best frined got with her 'he thinks'. I asked my buddy, and he said he did. I asked my gf, she denied it. I was all confused... and very angry... lol ...I guess it was ok for me to cheat but not her right? LOL!! ...anyway, this confused me... if she had cheated on me, why was she denying it? Why was she still with me? I mean, I 'd think that she would just move on or something, get with my bud? We eventually broke up some months later, and then she admitted the cheating.... it was only later that I understood why she stayed. I was a better lover, and my sh*t was bigger then his. My gf didn't tell me that, his gf did... :)

Cheating goes on more than people will admit. We all lie to our love ones, and to say that you don't, then you're a liar. Cheating is not as troubling in the early teens as it can be when you get older. Cheat on a crazy b*tch and she can make your life a living hell at any time in your life.

I've been there, done it... personally, right now, with a baby on the way, I don't need no more dramas in my life. The less complicated, the better... that's not to say I would never cheat on her, stranger things have happend in life, don't rule it out.

Last edited:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her.
If you've only been in it for a couple months, it isn't serious anyways. Either way, if you cheated on her, you're not satisfied with her, so you're eventually going to break up with her anyways. So, what the hell, just tell her now and get the breakup over with.

If you're not exclusive, go nuts, bang chicks on the side. But once you commit to a relationship, you obviously see something you like in her, and the whole idea of being 'exclusive' is that neither of you goes screw-crazy with other people. Being a man means being able to admit when you are wrong.

Guess what? You're in the wrong. Now get it over with.

R2R

Don Juan
Reaction score
commited relationship? its what it is. my gf is someone that i could picture living the rest of my life with. i know, 2 months is not long, but i had that spark when i first met her and when we talk about the future, joking, or not i can picture it and it does not scare me. can i see this girl around in a year? yeah. five years? sure. im 25 and although that is still young in some eyes, i dont feel like playing around anymore and just want to meet someone and start a life. i can see it with my gf. im not in love, but it could happen. if my gf broke up with me, i would be hurt, though not openly admit it. she makes me feel and act the same way as my first (and only) love did. ive had other relationships of course but never nothing where i let them be 'close' enough to let them hurt me. i always kept my distance emotionally. but not with her. how often does that come around??? thats why i feel bad that i did what i did.