Changing my style

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
lol. Its good to know you cant admit when youre wrong so you try to make a joke and bust on other people who have common sense. My shoe knows wal mart doesnt have 50$ pants. So far you 2 for 2 for being a retard. Keep at it champ!! :cheer:
Wtf are you b*tching about now? Are you proud that you know how much pants cost at Walmart? Newsflash for ya, it's nothing to be proud of.

I was stating that there is a difference between a cheap ass $50 pants and a proper designer pants. You numbnuts can try to convince yourself that it's 'cool' to shop at Walmart and that there is no difference between a $50 and a $200 pants, but that's not the truth. I will go out on a limb here and say that you've probably never owned a $200+ pants, if you had you'd know the difference.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
The key part of your wardrobe will be jeans. They should cost around $200 for a good pair.
WTF $200 For some jeans?I dunno anout you guys but Im cheap and wont buy jeans for more than $25. lol My best pair of jeans I got from WalMart for $15 and I love em.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
who needs style?

i walk around rockin a burlap sack!

WHAT B1TCH!