cars and chicks?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Whats that suppose to mean?
A ricer is just a show car. Looks fast, looks sexy, is terrible in a real race....or its someone who mods the car with a bunch of "cool" looking add-ons that "optimize performance" yet they do the opposite, weighing down the car. They only make the car LOOK fast, and look good for girls.

I wouldn't worry about being a flipping ricer this isn't Tokyo f*cking Drift, to all those racing/drifting nerds who need a reason to hate on someone who buys a Ford Mustang (wow, the car weighs too much to race with, who gives a sh1t). Let a "ricer" get whatever the hell mod he wants, its his money.

Fact is, if YOU like the car, get it. Don't be tacky (purple tinted windows, etc), but if you have a sense of taste and you like your car, chicks will probably like it too.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BMW all the way. Since I don't have the cash to throw for that, I'll stick with my Japanese rides.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another idea. What doesn't ur mate just buy an ordinary used car and invest the rest of the money? Its just my 2cents.

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been around the world.. and irregardless of the place.. maybe except for Germany.. a BMW 3 series is a mad panty dropper.. 325i or 330i.. you will not go wrong with one of those in stock form.. any other car depends on the girls taste. a supra on my side of the world attracts a few with some racing blood... a Escalade or something tends to be for guys that easily splash cash and are pimpin big time.. so you know which girls will come for ya.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...your lucky if you can find a Supra in good condition and not modded to hell or at least taken care of and not driven hard.

I dont think the solstace should be considered since it look like crap lol, and dont get a honda please , youll be considered a ricer if you do. I think if you really wanna look into good cars then watch some Top Gear...my personal list if you do want to get a good car...
1. Barracuda (Love the decal)
2.BMW...M3 (Outta your price range but no other series can stand next to it)
3.Mitsu Evo X (My fav car since I am learning the mods to it)
4.Jurassic Park Jeep with logo(Come on you know youd go crazy if you saw that driving around!)

PS: The new Camro looks really really ugly sorta like the new charger....they should have left it the way it was but...alas they destroyed it.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've never once picked up a chick because I had a cool car. I've never had a girl say, wow nice car, can you take me for a ride then fvck me afterwards. Although I've had plenty of people glad I've had ANY car in college. I've spent upwards of $200 000 on vehicles including sports cars, trucks you name it.

Like another poster suggested, I would get a mid sized 4 banger that is cheap on gas & insurance unless his parents totally spoil him and give him everything. If that was the case, I don't think he'd be really asking you for advice cuz he likely already has great taste.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had ****ty cars. Still do. If I date a girl who has a pimping car...I'll just drive hers.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He better invest in a good security system because that is a rough section of town.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bmw_m3

Not because girls drop their panties as soon as they see them (that is case with Ferraris, Lambos or MV agustas) but they are some awesome cars to drive. Just read the reviews.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
If I was in ur mates shoes, I would stay away from all the ricers.  Their value drops everyday and its what most 12year olds dream of having.  Heres my list:
BMW E30 M3
69' Camaro
08' Dodge Challenger
Dodge Ram (pick-up trucks)
or even a Hummer
Range Rover
even a motorbike?
thats what i told him too. ricers just seem...cheesy to me.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyhow, he ended up getting a truck. which is cool i guess. i was pushing for a jeep though.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am definately buying another car this year for up to thirty grand later this year. I have a bit of time on my hands now to think about what i want to get. I'm excited after reading this.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyhow, he ended up getting a truck
good choice but only if it is one of those GMC/Chevy/Dodge pick ups and its a V8.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
i cant believe u fools forgot to say ford Mustang! and im getting one. Trading in my corolla for that

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just borrow your mom's station wagon, or the family minivan.