cars and chicks?

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since 30-40k eh?

A brand new s2000 CR. That's a good list Michele.
And Sir-M, I'm surprised nobody here is criticizing your friend based on the fact that he's basing the critique of a car, on how many girls it can pull. I wouldn't be surprised if he got w/e car he got, sports car or truck, was in automatic.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir-M said:
Thanks for the list of Pocket Rockets mate... whilst those call in their fair amout of girls.. i think they are too small to get laid in one.. except for the WRX.. it has a generous back seat
if you think that way, you're obviously a tool. when i'm buying a car, the first thing i'm thinking about is NOT making my goal to get laid in it, i have other goals. mate.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF your going to get a car JUST to get laid or look good in DONT get any car that Michale posted.....because they are more car then you can handle and you wouldnt know what or how to drive the car to it's limits.

I think IF you want a performance car then get one that he posted but other then that just get something you think looks good and trick it out with rims or some gaudy accessories and a big heavy speaker system.

But as for me I am going to get an Evo X and mod it for more engine gains instead of accessories....always funny to see rims and car systems on sh1tty cars.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those drive around where I live. I cannot emphasize this enough: You cannot look cool in one of those. Even Rambo would look like a sissy in a Smart. Just like that hidious Toyota Prius, you just look like you're trying too hard. "I'M SAVIGN TEH ENVIROMENT LOOK @ ME! WEEEEEEE!!!"

The only chicks you'll attract with those are hippies, and they don't shave (even not their armpits).

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Here you go.

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/

When gas hits $12/gallon you'll thank me.
.... Um... Rollo.. when gas hits $12/gallon.. id rather be riding a bicycle.. donate those cars to pizza delivery dudes, or to some AFCs. they might get laid by some green peace chicks..

Michele said:
if you think that way, you're obviously a tool. when i'm buying a car, the first thing i'm thinking about is NOT making my goal to get laid in it, i have other goals. mate.
... i Doubt anyone makes it a goal to get laid in his car when he buys it... i dont even think about getting laid when i buy a Bed.. but things happen. so its nice to have a comfy bed and a comfy backseat.. lol.