Can't believe I am the only guy here who married a foreign woman

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Backbreaker? Who knows if what he says is real. He has never even posted a pic of his woman
Yes he has.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Are you gonna turn into cordoncordon and start showing off pics whenever you mention her?
Malice said:
I am no cordon. You see me bragging about being a millionaire? Looks are what makes a marriage. Why don't you go marry an ugly b!tch and be happy.
You two should use the hate you both share for me and use it as the catalyst and pure bonding moment to turn your cackles (****les?) towards each other into a homo erotic bro love fest.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Lol jaylen could not handle the truth, but op forgot to exclude all anglo women.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
You are in California and you say you have no access to foreign women? There are no foreign women there? You have got to be ****ting me. I am on the east coast and they are everywhere.
Huh?

You talking about chicks that have moved here from other countries? I'm sure some stick to their roots...

BeDJ said:
It's time for me to leave SoSuave.
Out of all the comments in all of Sosuave, you're making that one the reason for leaving.

Last edited:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You two should use the hate you both share for me and use it as the catalyst and pure bonding moment to turn your cackles (****les?) towards each other into a homo erotic bro love fest.

Nobody hates you. Stop getting us confused with your parents.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Huh?

You talking about chicks that have moved here from other countries? I'm sure some stick to their roots...

Out of all the comments in all of Sosuave, you're making that one the reason for leaving.
I stated in the OP that this thread is about meeting foreign chics already in the country. I'm not down with flying around the world to meet women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The East Coast is FULL of Russian women. You just don't see them on the West Coast.

The West coast is full of Chinese women, but they aren't attractive to me. I'll leave them to the white guys who can't get girlfriends.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The East Coast is FULL of Russian women. You just don't see them on the West Coast.

The West coast is full of Chinese women, but they aren't attractive to me. I'll leave them to the white guys who can't get girlfriends.
California does have a lot of Mexicans. I can't recall dating any that originally lived in Mexico. I've dated a few who had currently lived in Mexico when I used to go down there, long time ago though. But wasn't really interested in shacking up back then. :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I'll leave them to the white guys who can't get girlfriends.
Where is your hot girlfriend you speak of? She must be a 10 since you are shaming guys like a woman. Let's see a pic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If you're beta, foreign women will just want you for money and a green card .

Next.
I'm sorry skinnyguy, I misread your post. IF you are beta. But if you are worth 2 sh!ts and act like a man, she will never leave you. If you get her because you are a loser and can't get anyone else, she will leave you.

And yes it took 7 dates to bang my wife. And get this: I dumped her on the 6th date for not putting out. Left her standing there in a dark parking lot alone while I drove off. Didn't speak for a few days. Called her up. We went out and ****ed.

Now that's game.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Jaylan's views are anti-hetero-male. Why do you think members call him Gaylan?
So? He said something I agree with.

Jaylan said:
This forum is meant to help men get better with the women around them. This generally means getting better with Western women.
This^^^^^^ is the whole purpose of this forum. If everyone were to run off to foreign countries and get married, then....................................sosuave would not exist, there would be no reason for it.

B

BeDJ

You know that Jaylan's quote you glued on your fridge is the gayest sh!t ever. To quote:

This forum is meant to help men get better with women around them.

The fact that you don't see the subliminal instigation of that statement proves you are still in My Little Pony land.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
You know that Jaylan's quote you glued on your fridge is the gayest sh!t ever. To quote:

This forum is meant to help men get better with women around them.

The fact that you don't see the subliminal instigation of that quote shows you are still in My Little Pony land.
okay

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Yeah, I don't know why we fight. Your words truly hurt.......
I don't know either, maybe we should just hang out and watch a movie or something.

B

BeDJ

Fvck. Yes. I'll ask you to svck my d!ck, then accuse you of being gay afterwards =D

TheRosyCrucifixion

Reaction score
man, is this guy fishing for a thumbs up bro comment or something. Foreign women, lol. Same ****...don't want no bank account drain my man, I want my freedom.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jaylan
Are you gonna turn into cordoncordon and start showing off pics whenever you mention her?
I criticized and hated on cordoncordon for years on this forum it's no secret. I would like to make a public apology to him for the things I said about him and his girlfriend. Haven't had the chance because I have been away from the forums for some time and recently started being active again.

The things I said were out of ignorance and a lack of spiritual maturity at that time. Ignorance because even though I always advocated for foreign women I hadn't had an asian woman yet at the time, and lack of spiritual maturity because one should be happy for the success of others not hate on them for it. Jealousy and hatred bring nothing to you but negative energy and a sense of lack. In order to attract good things for yourself you should always feel positive about yourself and others. It's basic law of attraction.

cordon, you have a beautiful girlfriend (if you are still with the one that you always showed pics of) and my best wishes to you and congratulations on finding happiness.

You know something guys we should always strive to try out as many different types of cuisine as possible in order to find out for ourselves what is best. The same can be said about women. We should try them all black, white, yellow, brown then make a decision.

If women could be compared to food we could say western women are a mcdonalds hamburger and foreign women are a gourmet hamburger from a higher end restaurant. Foreign women are just much better quality.

Do not make the mistake of equating quality with looks. The mcdonalds burger could look the same or better than the gourmet burger, but the quality and taste isn't!

That's all I gotta say about foreign women ;)