Can't believe I am the only guy here who married a foreign woman

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this place is getting boring! What is going on? Just to make it clear, I have posted here for years but under different user name. I finally found a hot foreign woman and got her. It DID require much game, couldn't have got her without this place. Now all I see here is whining about western b!tches.

Why aren't any other guys seeking foreign women? Enjoy your life of misery guys.

LiveFree doesn't count. This is about guys who met a foreign women in their own country.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, there are a few happily married guys here who are with Western women. Hell, I know a couple happily married dudes personally myself. And a good friend of mine just proposed to a very good woman.

Sorry, but some of you really need to give this foreign woman thing a rest. Youre putting them on a pedestal, and I thought we arent supposed to do that to any woman.

Now despite what Im saying, theres a good chance I may never marry...but I wont bash anyone who does. I recognize that are are a few good apples out there, even if much of the bunch is bad. As I said in another thread, whats the point of constantly whining about western women? The point of this forum is how to become good with these women and bed them.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I dunno, there are a few happily married guys here who are with Western women. Hell, I know a couple happily married dudes personally myself. And a good friend of mine just proposed to a very good woman.

Sorry, but some of you really need to give this foreign woman thing a rest. Youre putting them on a pedestal, and I thought we arent supposed to do that to any woman.

Who? Rollo? He has been married for a long time, he didn't meet her in these times.

Backbreaker? Who knows if what he says is real. He has never even posted a pic of his woman and has been caught lying about his business. I will be happy to post pics of my wife. And no I am not rich or anything at all. I have been saving every piece of game I found on this site for 10 years and it paid off.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Who cares about pics of your wife? We dont need you to prove to us anything about her. Are you gonna turn into cordoncordon and start showing off pics whenever you mention her? And with that being said, looks arent what make a good marriage, so you can save the boast pics for yourself. Personally I think the reason so many people end up in sh!!t relationships is because they focus so much on the superficial. Sure looks and attraction do matter, but the way you relate to someone is what keeps you together. Thats the glue.

You should read the Married Man and Mature Man section more. Its more than just 2 guys here who enjoy their marriage to Western women. Also, I believe Peaks&Valleys is one of the newer married posters who seems to enjoy his relationship. I may have him mixed up with another poster though.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Who cares about pics of your wife? We dont need you to prove to us anything about her. Are you gonna turn into cordoncordon and start showing off pics whenever you mention her?

And that being said, looks arent what make a good marriage, so you can save the boast pics for yourself.

You should read the Married Man and Mature Man section more. Its more than just 2 guys here who enjoy their marriage to Western women. Also, I believe Peaks&Valleys is one of the newer married posters who seems to enjoy his relationship. I may have him mixed up with another poster though.

I am no cordon. You see me bragging about being a millionaire? Looks are what makes a marriage. Why don't you go marry an ugly b!tch and be happy.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I am no cordon. You see me bragging about being a millionaire? Looks are what makes a marriage. Why don't you go marry an ugly b!tch and be happy.
Youre 34? You dont show it. If you feel looks make a marriage, than be prepared for yours to fail eventually. Doesnt matter who leaves who...just be prepared for it. Some foundation I guess.

Attraction matters of course, but looks always, always fade. The way two personalities connect is what matters in the long run. If you want a lasting marriage thats the key. Thats the glue.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Youre 34? You dont show it. If you feel looks make a marriage, than be prepared for yours to fail eventually. Doesnt matter who leaves who...just be prepared for it.

Attraction matters of course, but looks always, always fade. The way two personalities connect is what matters in the long run. If you want a lasting marriage thats the key. Thats the glue.

Looks AND personality makes a marriage. Stop try to shame me about age b!tch. If you can't handle the truth get out of the ****ing kitchen.

I have dated 100 western women and and 100 foreign women. The foreign women were better 100 times.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my earlier posts. Where did I say looks dont matter? I said they arent the ONLY thing that matter. Learn to read you degenerate. Get your reading comprehension up to the grade school level.

Again, your chronological age does not match your mental or emotional age.

EDIT:

If you like foreign women so much, then good for you. This forum is meant to help men get better with the women around them. This generally means getting better with Western women. If you are gonna just whine and b!tch about how sh!!ty Western women are again, then take that to the Anything Else forum. I dont see how men can get any help being a DJ by hearing about how all the women around them svck over and over again. Its the same goddamn whiny threads all the time here. How about some legitimate field reports and advice on how to bed women?

Take the foreign women pedestalization else where. There are expat foums for that full of supplicating men who sing the praises of the foreign goddesses. Im sure you and LiveFreeX would like it better over there, since you guys are always trying to tell us how bad Western females are.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Read my earlier posts. Where did I say looks dont matter? I said they arent the ONLY thing that matter. Learn to read you degenerate. Get your reading comprehension up to the grade school level.

Again, your chronological age does not match your mental or emotional age.

Why would I read your posts? I don't read much on here any more unfortunately. Probably due to working 60 hours a week. Gotta make that dough. So where are we disagreeing exactly? Have you EVER dated a foreign woman?

Foreign I mean being in this country only a few years and foreign born. If not you are missing out.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Malice,

How did you meet her? Just curious.
On the internet first then at a big long bar and didn't bang her for 7 dates. It was a fun time.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're beta, foreign women will just want you for money and a green card .

Next.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pathetic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If you're beta, foreign women will just want you for money and a green card .

Next.
You are the dumbest b!tch on the planet. You must not like getting your **** sucked. We call men like you pussies.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Also, I believe Peaks&Valleys is one of the newer married posters who seems to enjoy his relationship. I may have him mixed up with another poster though.
Yes you do, for the record, I've never been married.

Malice said:
On the internet first then at a big long bar and didn't bang her for 7 dates. It was a fun time.
And you're happily married? But you didn't bang her for 7 dates? :D

That's awesome.

jaylan said:
If you like foreign women so much, then good for you. This forum is meant to help men get better with the women around them. This generally means getting better with Western women.
I agree Jaylan, but I believe Malice is just stating his case.

I traveled in my early days, and met some foreign women, yes, I believe what everyone says about them. At this point in my life, I'm stuck here, so I don't really have any "access" to any foreigners. Not much I can really do right now, so I'm forced to deal with what's available to me. But once the kid turns 18 and I send him off to college, it'll be a different story. If I'm still single, I may take off, travel the world for a year or so. See what comes of it, maybe bring someone home.:up:

collosuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Damn this place is getting boring! What is going on? Just to make it clear, I have posted here for years but under different user name. I finally found a hot foreign woman and got her. It DID require much game, couldn't have got her without this place. Now all I see here is whining about western b!tches.

Why aren't any other guys seeking foreign women? Enjoy your life of misery guys.

LiveFree doesn't count. This is about guys who met a foreign women in their own country.
Show me where to find em and I might be married as well lol

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Yes you do, for the record, I've never been married.

And you're happily married? But you didn't bang her for 7 dates? :D

That's awesome.

I agree Jaylan, but I believe Malice is just stating his case.

I traveled in my early days, and met some foreign women, yes, I believe what everyone says about them. At this point in my life, I'm stuck here, so I don't really have any "access" to any foreigners. Not much I can really do right now, so I'm forced to deal with what's available to me. But once the kid turns 18 and I send him off to college, it'll be a different story. If I'm still single, I may take off, travel the world for a year or so. See what comes of it, maybe bring someone home.:up:
You are in California and you say you have no access to foreign women? There are no foreign women there? You have got to be ****ting me. I am on the east coast and they are everywhere.