Can't approach a girl, not even a 1 or a 2

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel really like ****, it's been 3 years, since i've been with a girl, and now i cant even get an eye contact, i stay at home all the time because my friends are all dating. i keep going to sites like facebook or badoo and what i notice is that women even old women pick up the most hot guys, you see like a 42 year old woman going after a 23 year old kid. Even fat and ugly girls think they are all that.

They visit my page, see my pics and pass by like im a piece of **** or invisible. My self esteem hit the bottom and my depression is growing and im becoming a bitter angry person, i wasnt like this.

You guys say the look dont matter but that's BULL****!!!! Im tired of the confidence conversation. What confidence if you are an ugly son of a *****, tell me, what will confidence help me achieve? 3 years of no dating

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t dude, get your **** together. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and whining. I've only dated one girl for a reasonable amount of time (like 6 months) and that was about 5 years ago. Never had a date in high school and most of college. And since that girl the longest amount of time I've dated a girl was 2 weeks. Most of the time I don't get passed the first date. And you know what, I'm a pretty good looking guy (therefore looks aren't the only consideration). And I don't whine as much as you, I still get out there, meet women, have fun, get numbers and dates (although I never fvck any of these women). So stop whining and don't give up, because I know I won't (even if I'm single the rest of my life I'll still try).

KidFromKorea

Reaction score
LoL
do you really thing that every DJ in here is ****ing hot as ****? NO!
i bet like 60% of them are physiclly ugly and they still get girls.

As for me, I'm not ugly but I'm definitely NOT HOT. I'm also 5`6 and I'm skinny as **** and I ****ed girls that looked like they could appear in a magazine.

If I can do it, most of the ugly guys can do it; that means

YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

you know why you can't do it? because of your attitude. Do you think girls are gonny be like "awww, you must be so lonely and desperate, let me take care of you"? Hell ****ing no. If you feel you're ugly and pathetic, chances are people are gonna feel the same way about it too.

If you want to get out that circle, then you gotta stop giving a **** what everyone thinks of you.

Trust me, everyone is so busy that they're thinking about themselves just like you are.

It seems like you have nothing to do because all your friends are dating? Then, going out and finding girls it the wrong way to approach it because they know that you're just desperate. Get a ****ing hobby. Take a class in photography, art, dance, whatever the ****.

Do you go to school? Then focus yourself mastering school subjects.
Do you work? Then focus on how you can get promoted and how you can improve your company.

Once, you keep yourself busy YOU HAVE NO ****ING TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT AN UGLY PIECE OF **** YOU ARE.

and once, you stop thinking about it, people are gonna notice, and they'll start to respect you because you don't give a **** about what other people think, you just want to be a master of your job or school but better yet a master of yourself.

You can't confidence in over one day. It builds slowly and slowly.
Trust me I had such a low confidence that I couldn't even look at myself in the eye in the mirror. DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ED THAT IS?!

and you know how long it took me to fix this and became confident? THREE ****ING YEARS and I still have SOME issues.

Stop ****ing feeling sorry for yourself and get out there and own the world.
The world is yours.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Scion said:
Holy sh1t dude, get your **** together. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and whining. I've only dated one girl for a reasonable amount of time (like 6 months) and that was about 5 years ago. Never had a date in high school and most of college. And since that girl the longest amount of time I've dated a girl was 2 weeks. Most of the time I don't get passed the first date. And you know what, I'm a pretty good looking guy (therefore looks aren't the only consideration). And I don't whine as much as you, I still get out there, meet women, have fun, get numbers and dates (although I never fvck any of these women). So stop whining and don't give up, because I know I won't (even if I'm single the rest of my life I'll still try).
Scion, you need to strike while the iron's hot! Keep your goal in sight,that should make you like Scion and be what moves you! At least you're making moves.

Now to get on the OP's case;

NeedToImprove said:
i feel really like ****, it's been 3 years, since i've been with a girl, and now i cant even get an eye contact,

Damn, what happened to you? Do you remember the breakup?Why the hell did she leave your ass?

i stay at home all the time because my friends are all dating.

And let me take a highly possible correct guess at this here, these friends all pick on and poke fun at you don't they? Just go alone and sarge if that's the case. Grip your balls and make your move!

i keep going to sites like facebook or badoo and what i notice is that women even old women pick up the most hot guys, you see like a 42 year old woman going after a 23 year old kid.

They're called cougars. Ever thought to go after one? Or on the internet sites, change your pic to something sexy. I took a pic and edited it to have a shirtless bod with ripped abs. I got mad female attention! Most women online are attention wh0res though.

Even fat and ugly girls think they are all that.

Cuz as long as they got the vag!na power, they can do that because they know they get attention from losers and desperate men. These women don't want to be left on the shelf. An unattractive woman has a better chance of getting laid than an unattractive man.

They visit my page, see my pics and pass by like im a piece of **** or invisible. My self esteem hit the bottom and my depression is growing and im becoming a bitter angry person, i wasnt like this.

These women must not find you attractive. Watch what happens when you put a muscular male as your profile pic! No hot pic means no hot girls and you gotta try hard to get a girl and pray she'll respond. Sorry, but online girls can be really superficial.

You guys say the look dont matter but that's BULL****!!!!

It's complete bullsh*t!

I'm tired of the confidence conversation. What confidence if you are an ugly son of a *****, tell me, what will confidence help me achieve?

I'm sure some guys tell you that you need to be rich or attractive or high status to get a girl. These can, however be things that you can actually be confident in, naturally. Fake confidence can be smelled a mile away.

3 years of no dating

Damn! All I can say. Damn.
Read betw- Damn.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in the attitude. Take a look at guys that are good at getting girls. What do they all have in common? They're all great-looking dudes? No. Sometimes it's "HELL no!." So we can rule out facial symmetry right off the bat. That's no excuse.

I find that what the guys who are truly good with women, i.e. no problems approaching, can pull girls no problem from the clubs, can easily chat up female strangers all have the same things in common. It's mainly that they simply don't "give a f.uck (or at least portray the attitude)", ooze confidence, and are completely unaffected by female physical attractiveness. Watch these guys and try to emulate what they do. I'm still a WBAFC even after doing this for years, but it's seemed to work for other people. But you can't give up simply because women online don't like your profile for whatever reason.

Reaction score
i feel really like ****, it's been 3 years, since i've been with a girl, and now i cant even get an eye contact, i stay at home all the time because my friends are all dating. i keep going to sites like facebook or badoo and what i notice is that women even old women pick up the most hot guys, you see like a 42 year old woman going after a 23 year old kid. Even fat and ugly girls think they are all that.

You guys say the look dont matter but that's BULL****!!!! Im tired of the confidence conversation. What confidence if you are an ugly son of a *****, tell me, what will confidence help me achieve? 3 years of no dating
Alright dude, here's my two cents worth.

Start by actually READING the DJ Bible. There are copies of it on the net if for some reason you can't find it here - I know in the past I couldn't seem to get it on SoSuave. If you can, look for the DJ boot camp thing. I only read through a slim percentage of it and it improved my life. I think there's an active one asking for recruits right now. GO SIGN UP!

*ahem*

Being a Don Juan, or a superior man, is not just about getting girls. Sure, you'll find techniques and things that'll work to help you be a pick-up artist, but these things in themselves will NOT make you satisfied or happy in the long run. All of these things are about being a MAN, and what it takes to get there, because (surprise?) our modern society hasn't taught any of us JACK SH!T about being masculine. Masculinity is even frowned upon it's so fvcking mis-understood.

So, start where you can. At the very beginning. With YOURSELF. You say you're ugly. Get a new wardrobe. Exercise. Eat healthily - this will do wonders for your complexion. Get into the sunlight a bit, it'll make you look less tired and sick (pale) and more healthy and vibrant. Not only that but you will FEEL more vibrant. I found joining a karate class did wonders for my self-esteem. If you're not working, you NEED to get a job. A man needs DIRECTION in his life. Remember: Women should be like a side-dish, not a main meal. If you give them the attention a main meal gets, then it all goes to their ego and they'll walk over you - which is even WORSE than being single for 3 years! More to the point: it weakens your core, or spine, or masculinity. And what does a woman want to be with? That's right - A MAN. So if you compromise your own masculine energy by putting women on a pedestal and worshipping them - it makes them want even LESS to do with you. Don't buy into the bullsh!t - women do not want men to worship them. Women want MEN. And MEN want women. It's all about polarities - hope that makes sense.

First thing first is to find your passion and live it, and then whatever women say or think or feel (which changes like what every 3 fvcking seconds anyways?) won't matter to you and you'll get past this depression like nothing. You'll find you'll be meeting people, and attractive women, in more and more situations, and things will grow exponentially as you work on your life path. The first step to attracting women is to be a MAN - that means you have to live your life with purpose and direction, regardless of what some 42 year old cougar thinks.

Why all this talk about living your own life? Didn't I reply to this to help you get the ladies? Isn't that why you came to SoSuave in the first place? You're precisely right, and that's EXACTLY what I'm helping you do. Women find men who are doing things with their lives VERY attractive. If you can get some life experience by going traveling, sailing, rock-climbing, whatever, then you'll be able to tell stories that throngs of attractive women will be FASCINATED by. As an Internet-surfing kind of guy, I'll put it in a way you'll understand. Ever notice how people on FaceBook who have pictures of them going out, having a good time, etc.... they have more 'friends?' Online girls (who are, by the way, really superficial), DO notice pictures of happy, healthy, and strong men. It's sexy to be alive! Ripped abs and muscly arms are sexy because they're supposed to be a sign of a life well lived!

A man is the best thing to be! We get to fight, be smelly, and swashbuckle (whatever that is)! We get to do risky things, cut business deals, and be filthy fvcking rich! Be a man, dammit, and be PROUD of it! THEN you'll catch the girls because you'll be exuding that masculine energy their feminine polarity so desperately craves! It'll be NATURAL. No amount of tips and tricks will help you unless you get this crucial foundation sorted.

I recommend you read the DJ Bible and the resources available on this site, lurk around discussions, and PRACTICE. Practice, practice, practice! Notice your weak spots, and work on them. If you're shy, practice talking to people. If you dress badly, practice going shopping, or talk to friends about it. Go shopping with a girl you trust - their feedback can be valuable. If you're weak - work out. Believe it or not but men have it a lot easier than girls when it comes to looking good. All you really need is a good haircut (cheaper than women's), a nice couple of outfits (again, usually cheaper than women's), and a bit of healthy exercise and sunshine (cheap as free!), and that can take care of most of what you think makes you ugly. And most importantly, the confidence that most people talk about here which supposedly "trumps looks"? It'll come naturally when you're LIVING LIFE.

So get your @ss off your fvcking computer (unless you're reading something PRACTICAL with the intention of putting it in practice!), AND LIVE!!! Seriously! LIVE!

I also recommend the book, Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. It's not very big, available at many local book stores (so you don't have to order it online) and it should be affordable for you. I mean, you can afford the Internet, right? READ IT.

Life is not hopeless, my friend. I like to think that the best of us go through times like this because they teach us so much that most people wouldn't know sh!t about unless they'd gone through it themselves.

Go well, and ffs, DO SOMETHING, don't just read what we say!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start slow. Only goal is to get eyecontact with some chicks on the street. Give them a smile, they will never think you're a creep cause they love the attention. They will smile back if they notice you well enough. Do this alot! then you'll start getting back into the game.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
decide what you want in ALL areas of ur life, make a plan to achieve it and start taking massive action

you're not going to get chicks if the rest of your life is ****ed up

start working out, get ur finances sorted, improve your appearance, get healthy, do some charity work, find some cool hobbies, upgrade ur job, upgrade ur apartment etc. etc. etc.

once you've proven to yourself that you can trust yourself to expect the best and keep your commitments you will get chicks easily

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my eyes i dont perceive myself as ugly, i think im a 7 which i think its quite good. there are lots of uglier guys with hot women. as for working out i did but i stopped going and i cant find the will to go again.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
in my eyes i dont perceive myself as ugly, i think im a 7 which i think its quite good. there are lots of uglier guys with hot women. as for working out i did but i stopped going and i cant find the will to go again.
like I said, you NEED to learn to keep ur commitments with urself.

how are you gonna get chicks if u can't trust urself to do what you say you will?

step up, decide what you want in life and consistently take the action needed to succeed

or never get a another date again

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi NeedToImprove,

It seems like you've hit one hell of wall... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Seriously, I mean it. By the tone of your message, you're almost at your breakpoint. This is EXACTLY where you want to be.

No real change happens until absolutely, positively, under no condition, can you tolerate the current status quo.

I don't think you're quite there yet, but you soon will. I remember my breakpoint like it was yesterday. That was the point where my unhappiness and pain became stronger than my fear or inertia. I KNEW at that moment that at that moment the life I was living was not worth living, because the pain had become too great.

I made a promise that day that no matter what it took, no matter what price I had to pay, I would have this who girl thing figured out.

This was 8 years ago, and I accomplished my goal many years ago. Just like YOU will accomplish this goal.

Don't fight the pain you are feeling, embrace it, make love to it, and let it be the fuel you need to launch you out of your rut and current life situation.

MotU

P.S. Get off the whole Internet dating thing, it's a waste of your time if it's not working for you. It never worked out for me either, but there are more women out there in the real world than you will ever have time to approach.

P.P.S. Once you've reached your break point, and your anger and pain are greater than your fear and inertia, send me a PM, and I'll tell you what to do IMMEDIATELY to skyrocket your success. But DO NOT send me a PM until you have reached your break point, and are ready to do what I say to the letter.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thing of older women in their 40's wanting kids of 20 is a recent trend?

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
this thing of older women in their 40's wanting kids of 20 is a recent trend?
who cares?

stop worrying about unimportant stuff and start creating a good life for yourself

start if you have to but at least start

what are 3 things you could do to really improve your life over the next 12 weeks?