can you imagine

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
As a dancer and someone who plays some mixed sports, I'm around a lot of women. They complain about how bad most men are in EVERYTHING, not just in bed. It's always the man's fault. I would not take their words for it.

You know how they say that you can tell how good a man is in bed by the way he dances? The exact same thing can be said about a woman. Those same women I mentioned that biatch about men aren't good dancers. It takes two to tango, whether vertically or horizontally. I've had a taste of what bad dancers are like in bed, and I'm not going there again.

I'm not saying that guys are all sex gods and women are starfish, but this popular notion that most guys are terrible in bed and most women are so much better than they're getting a terrible deal, has got to stop. It's a subset of a larger problem: men are accepting too many responsibilities and admitting too many faults, while women are free from them just because they have that warm wet hole. That is how we give our power to them. Women complain about something that may or may not be our faults entirely, and we just collectively admit responsibilities and say sorry master, won't happen again.
Well put. And the fact is women can and do get turned on and wet pretty quick. If a guy gets hard and climaxes, a lot of women are more than sastisfied with that. Besides women can dry out and get tired too. Point is it's not a man's responsibility or job to fix some woman's poor sexuality.

Fingers is back tracking some now, but he did start out repeating old, tired female-centric dogma. Then he reached for the old, "you must not have many woman around you" trick. On the contrary, because I'm around a fair amount of women I know their true nature and don't go by what the feminist media says. Then he went on to say I'm argumentative, when he was the one to first start the argument in this thread. Now he's saying , well yeah men and women can both be bad lovers. OK, whatever lol. So now we're back to square one and back to Joekerr's point that women have too easy with men and so women don't work hard enough. Now, if men are easier to please, isn't that just more to the point that women have it easier?

You know, maybe if more women would get in shape, put on a skirt, and work at being good lovers and a male's sexual fantasy in general they would find that makes a man a better lover to them.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well put. And the fact is women can and do get turned on and wet pretty quick. If a guy gets hard and climaxes, a lot of women are more than sastisfied with that.
Well that pretty much takes care of my concern. Of course if your'e relaxed and "in the moment" you'll probably go longer.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
i would argue that most WOMEN are terrible lovers.
I think there are a majority of duds on both sides of the fence, but when all is said and done, women depend on our sexual initiative and aggresive energy to unleash their animalistic side. In this respect, the responsibility is indeed on our shoulders to get them out of their shells and destroy their inhibitions.

Once they've crossed that threshold and unleashed their inner wildness, it's their job to reciprocate, and that's precisely where a lot of them fall short. Most of them (especially the prettier ones) are so used to being given everything, that they have no clue how to give back. A lot of them are ashamed of their bodies or have sexual hang-ups. Many have been brainwashed into viewing sex as some kind of chore or favor to get what they want.

Now who's fault is all this? Man? Woman? Society?

To me it really doesn't matter.. the only side of this you and I have any power over is our behavior as men. If more of us assumed our natural roles, none of the above would be an issue - women would fall right into place, because deep inside that's what they really WANT to be doing. They long to be ravished and MAN-handled by us.. but who really does that nowadays? Most guys are too busy supplicating, walking on eggshells or planning a military strategy to get in their pants to really assume that role.

It's a prime example of the paradox that is woman. She claims to want a sensitive and civilized gentleman.. a NICE GUY, when something deep inside her is crying out for a f*cking cave man to completely turn her ass out. We've gone completely wrong as a gender by over-analyzing the rationalizations of a highly irrational creature, while totally neglecting the natural dynamics which create all the fire and excitement to begin with.

The bottom line is that the state of affairs between the sexes will not improve until we take back our masculinity. Despite women's cries for independence they still look to us for guidance and leadership, and as long as we lack those two things and consent everything, the situation will just get worse, in and outside the bedroom.

Let's be honest folks - things have gone steadily downhill ever since we bought into the lie of sexual equality. The situation will continue to deteriorate as the wonderful differences between man and woman fade, and society hurtles down the path towards androgeny.

Who will lead us out of this darkness?

If you honestly expect women to step up and champion masculinity, all I can say is don't hold your breath!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
The truth is that most guys I know (especially younger ones) are really more concerned with getting their rocks off than satisfying a woman. A lot of times it is not intentional and based solely on ignorance. No one hands you a manual on the female body.. you have to take the initiative to explore and learn yourself.

Women don't need a manual for our bodies because we are simple creatures. Pull, thrust, repeat is pretty much all they need to know and most of us are happy campers, blissfully ignorant that a woman needs much more than that.

Overall your responses show me that you don't have too many women around you, because if you did you would hear them complain about just how bad most men are in bed.

I obviously don't sex the right women, because I'd say 5% are excellent, 20% are good, and the rest aren't worth mentioning and i'd rather masturbate than fvck them because at least I won't have to fight back the urge to tell anyone to get the fvck out of my house when it's over.

I've had incredible sex with a few women, good sex with more, but mostly they are bad to terrible.

How many guys in here are "blissfully ignorant" about how to sexually please a woman anyway? I was retarded for probably a year or two after starting having sex but since then it's a neverending quest of finding new weird ways to get a woman off.

I wonder how many of the women complaining about men aren't any good themselves and are to blame. I sure don't put in full effort when the woman sucks. I'm not inspired to. Maybe I just want it to end so she'll go home. I had one girlfriend for well over a year that fvcked often, was good at everything, used her body in all the ways that get me going the most. And boy was she rewarded for her skill and effort. She still texts me and such saying she dreamed about sexing me last night. Now I'm not awesome or anything but I give back the effort put out, and quite simply, women barely try usually.

Maybe you are a simple creature, but I like a hell of lot more in sex and intimacy than getting it wet and getting off. But I actually prefer good foreplay more than I enjoy intercourse too so maybe i'm just a complete weirdo. It's the enjoyment of the whole experience.

In this respect, the responsibility is indeed on our shoulders to get them out of their shells and destroy their inhibitions.
No thanks! Who has the time for all that? I'll coax her out a bit but if she won't even come out from under the sheet because she's fvcked in the head and thinks I shouldn't see her naked body even though we're having sex, I just can't do it. I can't believe the number of women that screw up the mere logistics of sex. Try to move them somewhere else and they're huh derrr what's goin on? Like someone else said, they don't know how to dance.. they don't know HOW to be led. Then there are the few women who aren't idiots and will naturally flow with your lead. What a pleasure those ones are.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Maybe you are a simple creature, but I like a hell of lot more in sex and intimacy than getting it wet and getting off. But I actually prefer good foreplay more than I enjoy intercourse too so maybe i'm just a complete weirdo. It's the enjoyment of the whole experience.
Your not weird at all. It's actually refreshing to hear you say this cause most of the dudes I know are unable to appreciate the experience. To them sex is just masturbation with another person and they think I am strange cause I'm into Tantra and all kinds of "spiritual freaky sh!t"

More power to you for being a man of substance :up:

Who has the time for all that? I'll coax her out a bit but if she won't even come out from under the sheet because she's fvcked in the head and thinks I shouldn't see her naked body even though we're having sex, I just can't do it.
No doubt.. this is a two-way street. My point is that we are the ones that initiate the traffic. Women only become uninhibited around a man free of inhibitions.

Now, if she's a head-case, then obviously it's not your problem cause there is only so much you can do with damaged goods. Maybe I've been lucky, but I have only come across one of these weird birds in my experience.

Like someone else said, they don't know how to dance.. they don't know HOW to be led. Then there are the few women who aren't idiots and will naturally flow with your lead. What a pleasure those ones are.
I think a lot of the disagreements I have with folks here is based on the specimen pool we associate with. I haven't had to deal with American chicks for over 5 years, so I am probably a bit spoiled. Generally speaking, women in Europe still know how to be women. An HB5 here is like an HB7 back home because she moves, talks and acts female.

The women here look at girls like Paris Hilton with disgust, rather than admiration.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I think there are a majority of duds on both sides of the fence, but when all is said and done, women depend on our sexual initiative and aggresive energy to unleash their animalistic side. In this respect, the responsibility is indeed on our shoulders to get them out of their shells and destroy their inhibitions.

Once they've crossed that threshold and unleashed their inner wildness, it's their job to reciprocate, and that's precisely where a lot of them fall short. Most of them (especially the prettier ones) are so used to being given everything, that they have no clue how to give back. A lot of them are ashamed of their bodies or have sexual hang-ups. Many have been brainwashed into viewing sex as some kind of chore or favor to get what they want.

Now who's fault is all this? Man? Woman? Society?

To me it really doesn't matter.. the only side of this you and I have any power over is our behavior as men. If more of us assumed our natural roles, none of the above would be an issue - women would fall right into place, because deep inside that's what they really WANT to be doing. They long to be ravished and MAN-handled by us.. but who really does that nowadays? Most guys are too busy supplicating, walking on eggshells or planning a military strategy to get in their pants to really assume that role.

It's a prime example of the paradox that is woman. She claims to want a sensitive and civilized gentleman.. a NICE GUY, when something deep inside her is crying out for a f*cking cave man to completely turn her ass out. We've gone completely wrong as a gender by over-analyzing the rationalizations of a highly irrational creature, while totally neglecting the natural dynamics which create all the fire and excitement to begin with.

The bottom line is that the state of affairs between the sexes will not improve until we take back our masculinity. Despite women's cries for independence they still look to us for guidance and leadership, and as long as we lack those two things and consent everything, the situation will just get worse, in and outside the bedroom.

Let's be honest folks - things have gone steadily downhill ever since we bought into the lie of sexual equality. The situation will continue to deteriorate as the wonderful differences between man and woman fade, and society hurtles down the path towards androgeny.

Who will lead us out of this darkness?

If you honestly expect women to step up and champion masculinity, all I can say is don't hold your breath!
OK, but why is it men's responsibility to maintain their masculinity and foster femininity in women but it's not women's to maintain feminity and foster masculinity in men? And with putting aside a universal definition of masculinity, how are men suppose to champion masculinity? They'd have to do it collectively, that's like asking workers to champion workers rights (or insert any other common good). Even though it's too their own benefit, silly human nature doesn't allow it. Any time a guy champions masculinity, women just withhold the pvssy and run his name in the mud to everyone else. This is what iqqi does on here to show one example.

My answer to the question of how to champion masculinity and level the playing field is for men to have an economic advantage and incentive over women. And second, to also stop all this silly political correct stuff and either make women accountable for their actions and behavoirs or acknowledge that women are basically like children and stop giving them so many rights and powers without any responsibility or accountability. (Notice that where ever women don't have economic advantages and there's no pc woman's movement, the women are very desirable) In all practicality, it's a dog-eat-dog world and winner takes all so each person has to look out for himself. Fingers, I find it ironic that whenever I champion masculinity on here you seem to oppose it.

Women might compete with each other on an individual basis, but when it comes to sticking together as a group against men they have that locked down. When men use to stick together more, it's called "the boys network", "discriminatory", "sexist and mysoginistic", "women hating", etc. But when men did stick together, I'd argue that things were better and more fair for everyone. Women have no native sense of fairness and fair play.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
I think a lot of the disagreements I have with folks here is based on the specimen pool we associate with. I haven't had to deal with American chicks for over 5 years, so I am probably a bit spoiled. Generally speaking, women in Europe still know how to be women. An HB5 here is like an HB7 back home because she moves, talks and acts female.

The women here look at girls like Paris Hilton with disgust, rather than admiration.
Well this explains a lot, plus you're married and not exactly in the PU market. And women have only gotten worse here in the last 5 years.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
OK, but why is it men's responsibility to maintain their masculinity and foster femininity in women but it's not women's to maintain feminity and foster masculinity in men?
Cause women don't lead. There is a vacuum of power right now precisely because men have abandoned the helm. It's sad to say but your average woman will never take responsibility till a man comes along and spanks her!

Any time a guy champions masculinity, women just withhold the pvssy and run his name in the mud to everyone else. This is what iqqi does on here to show one example.
I think we have very different ideas of what champion is. For you it seems to be exposing the negative aspects of the game.. our disadvantages, how we are cheated and played for fools.

And you know what? Part of me can appreciate this because anger is an excellent motivator. But I would hardly call it championing. Being aware of a problem is only the first, and smallest step towards solving it.

My answer to the question of how to champion masculinity and level the playing field is for men to have an economic advantage and incentive over women.
Word? I think that would just create more gold-diggers and women incapable of fostering any self-worth. Shouldn't it be fair game all around, where no one is given special treatment?

And second, to also stop all this silly political correct stuff and either make women accountable for their actions and behavoirs or acknowledge that women are basically like children and stop giving them so many rights and powers without any responsibility or accountability. (Notice that where ever women don't have economic advantages and there's no pc woman's movement, the women are very desirable) In all practicality, it's a dog-eat-dog world and winner takes all so each person has to look out for himself.
Wow.. I actually agree strongly with something you said. Pigs are flying over a frozen hell right now.

Fingers, I find it ironic that whenever I champion masculinity on here you seem to oppose it.
LOL - I find it ironic how your idea of championing is to tell us how women will always have the upper hand... touché I guess.

Women might compete with each other on an individual basis, but when it comes to sticking together as a group against men they have that locked down. When men use to stick together more, it's called "the boys network", "discriminatory", "sexist and mysoginistic", "women hating", etc. But when men did stick together, I'd argue that things were better and more fair for everyone. Women have no native sense of fairness and fair play.
In my book, chauvinist men are no better than sexist women. I think we should have equal rights and opportunities, but not fall into the trap of "gender equality". Men and women are not the same.. viva le difference!

The bottom line is that people are unfair. LIFE is unfair. If we are not embracing our responsibility as leaders of our destinies (and society), then we have no right to complain when we get dealt a sh!tty hand.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
insidious said:
I'm convinced this trait is strictly biological. I've noticed that after I get my nut off, there is a real unmistakable urge to shake off the shackles and flee, if not physically, surely emotionally and mentally. Even with women I ostesibly had an emotional connection with. Kinda like a sexual fight-or-flight instinct :p
A little humor for you :D :

I COME. THEN I RUN!

by: MATTHEW L. MCCOY

When we were in the rack and under the feathers I'm sure you didn't identify me as the type. It was before I spilled my seed. You had no way of knowing. But now that I've released my DNA-riddled soul juice, I'm sure you've figured it out. Because as you lie alone on your disheveled bed, probably still panting from our minute-long blissful exertion, I'm already halfway down the block, sprinting, as best I can, with my boxer-briefs around my ankles and a used condom clinging to my little willy for dear life.

That's what I do. I come. Then I run!

Don't take it personally. My sperm-and-dash isn't necessarily a reflection of my feelings towards you. Nor is it a reflection of how good or bad the sex was. Rather, it's simply the result of a cataclysmic event in my brain that occurs the millisecond my disturbing orgasm face de-contorts itself.

You see, when it comes to sex, most men are Geminis. And the two sex-induced personalities inherent to this astrology-based reality are Before Climax Man and After Climax Man.

A short tutorial:
Before Climax Man is a rico suave motherfvcker. He'll charm you; he'll sweet talk you; he'll buy you gifts. Hell, he'll suffer through some PDA in the bar, or even the uber-demeaning handhold session in front of his mates if the situation demands it. And if he thinks it'll grant him instant access to your love canal, don't rule out the unexpected and spontaneous "I love you" bomb getting dropped during a once-heavy petting session that's since lost momentum. That's because, as anyone knows, Before Climax Man is a scheming sonofab!tch that'll do and say whatever's necessary to get those panties dropped. Keep in mind, most of Before Climax Man's words and actions aren't even conscious decisions. They're simply the result of an evolutionary impulse that keeps his eyes focused on the prize.

After Climax Man is an embarrassment to the gender. He's introverted, frightened, and the minute his hips stop bucking and his nuts sag back into place, he retreats like a Frenchman at a firecracker convention. Both men and women alike have seen it often, and I can personally think of many an occasion where my internal monologue instantly and seamlessly transitioned from "Ohhhhh Godddd!!!! I'm comminnnggg!!!" to "Where the fvck are my boxers? I gotta get outta here!"

It happens every time - without fail.

Cuddling's for kittens.
Post-coitus is a term I've never understood. Probably because I'm never around for it! But the hugging, the holding and the caressing, really? What's the fvcking point? Unless I'm gearing up for round two, I've either frantically hopscotched into the other room where I can be found cradling the clicker and trying to figure out whether Stuart Scott's crook-eye is made of glass or an actual marble, OR your apartment's door has already hit me in the ass on the way out. Either way, I'm fleeing the fvcking crime scene.

The only time I do end up staying around is when I'm so inebriated I have no choice, because I pass out the second following my swimmers' Shawshank-like jailbreak. But don't even think about counting whatever shared-moment happens when I'm blacked out as a victory for your side. Because if I can't remember it, the sh!t never happened.

Godspeed.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Cause women don't lead. There is a vacuum of power right now precisely because men have abandoned the helm. It's sad to say but your average woman will never take responsibility till a man comes along and spanks her!

I think we have very different ideas of what champion is. For you it seems to be exposing the negative aspects of the game.. our disadvantages, how we are cheated and played for fools.

And you know what? Part of me can appreciate this because anger is an excellent motivator. But I would hardly call it championing. Being aware of a problem is only the first, and smallest step towards solving it.

Word? I think that would just create more gold-diggers and women incapable of fostering any self-worth. Shouldn't it be fair game all around, where no one is given special treatment?

Wow.. I actually agree strongly with something you said. Pigs are flying over a frozen hell right now.

LOL - I find it ironic how your idea of championing is to tell us how women will always have the upper hand... touché I guess.

In my book, chauvinist men are no better than sexist women. I think we should have equal rights and opportunities, but not fall into the trap of "gender equality". Men and women are not the same.. viva le difference!

The bottom line is that people are unfair. LIFE is unfair. If we are not embracing our responsibility as leaders of our destinies (and society), then we have no right to complain when we get dealt a sh!tty hand.
Fingers, you are just arguing and debating in circles without a coherent conclusion. You really are resorting to labeling, ie., "you're just being negative...", and building strawmen.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Fingers, you are just arguing and debating in circles without a coherent conclusion.
Nah, you just refuse to address any of the points I raise. Don't worry though, I'm getting used to it.

You really are resorting to labeling, ie., "you're just being negative...", and building strawmen.
LOL.. that's your cop-out every time. Either strawmen are being built or your opponents are feminists. You know what that means? The well is dry son. Hit me back when you got something substantial to say.

You can pick apart semantics all you like, but I still stand by my original post. Men are more viable prospects for selling sex because they are easy customers, in most cases requiring little to no participation from a woman other than spreading her skin.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Nah, you just refuse to address any of the points I raise. Don't worry though, I'm getting used to it.

LOL.. that's your cop-out every time. Either strawmen are being built or your opponents are feminists. You know what that means? The well is dry son. Hit me back when you got something substantial to say.
No I can easily refute your labeling, strawmen, and other points you made. But I've all ready refuted your points in this thread, you just keep coming back with more stuff that's not even relevant to what I said before. So what's the point in arguing with someone who resorts to arguing in a manner like Wired for Sound did in another thread? You're creating an argument just for the sake of arguing.

You can pick apart semantics all you like, but I still stand by my original post. Men are more viable prospects for selling sex because they are easy customers, in most cases requiring little to no participation from a woman other than spreading her skin.
See dude, I made the very same arguments in my thread "Why women are always at an advantage", and you argued with me. Then you come back agreeing with my original argument and claiming I'm the one disagreeing with you :crazy:.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
See dude, I made the very same arguments in my thread "Why women are always at an advantage", and you argued with me.
Keto, keto... why is it every time you post that foot just goes deeper in your mouth?

For starters get your facts straight, I never disputed that they have an easier time getting laid. That, (like much of what you post) is pretty obvious. My point was that they do not ALWAYS have the advantage like you said.

Apparently you can't handle when people disagree with you cause your resentment has spilled over into this thread. We were all having a discussion till you chimed in with gems like

This is a bunch of crap.
and

Well the rest of your post could've been written by a feminist, so I won't bother with it.
Yeah.. and I'm the one who's looking for an argument huh.

Like I said before, you seem like a smart dude with lot of potential. I'm looking forward to the day you get over yourself and are able to have a rational discussion without getting so emotional.

In keeping with that theme, I'll set an example for you here. I'm simply going to agree to disagree and hope that it doesn't somehow make me a feminist ;)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if women can get laid easier..doesn't mean its good for them

fyck them like a porn star and they will treat you like a god.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Keto, keto... why is it every time you post that foot just goes deeper in your mouth?
See here we go again with your labeling. See, it doesn't take a genius for anyone to see that you're trying to insinuate that I'm stupid. See the difference between you and me is I come out and say what I mean, while you like to thinly-veil your insults. I find that if anything more annoying. The other difference is I don't normally insult people first. I'm pretty sure you started the disrespect. Is it any wonder I say you label and that I find you annoying as hell right along with iqqi? Just like her you like to push people's buttons. Later I'll point out you calling the kettle black, again.

For starters, I never disputed that they have an easier time getting laid. That, (like much of what you post) is pretty obvious. My point was that they do not ALWAYS have the advantage like you said.
Women either have the advantage or they don't. You can split hairs, murk up the discussion or anything else, but what's the purpose other than to argue?

Apparently you can't handle when people disagree with you cause your resentment has spilled over into this thread. We were all having a discussion till you chimed in with gems like
There you go again calling the kettle black and with the labeling "you can't handle when people disagree with you cause your resentment has spilled over into this thread". I can disagree with others just fine, but when they disagree in an unagreeable matter, that's a different story. You were the one who first threw the monkey wrench first in this thread and then you come right out in claim otherwise. What else am I suppose to conclude other than you're delusional, a liar, or just intentionally being a jerk off?

"This is a bunch of crap"
Well I thought it was crap and I told you why. What's your point?

and

"Well the rest of your post could've been written by a feminist, so I won't bother with it. "
Well in that example you were repeating essentially feminist ideas and dogma. It's just calling a spade a spade.

Yeah.. and I'm the one who's looking for an argument huh.
Yes you definitely are. What do call this post? It's about the 3rd time you've done it. You post weak points to support your claim and leave out all the insults you've previously thrown around.

Like I said before, you seem like a smart dude with lot of potential. I'm looking forward to the day you get over yourself and are able to have a rational discussion without getting so emotional.
See there you go again with labeling and insinuations. I don't really care what you think of me. I think you're really describing yourself here though. And I don't think you're being rational. You're appealing to emotion and not being rational with your posts here.

In keeping with that theme, I'll set an example for you here. I'm simply going to agree to disagree and hope that it doesn't somehow make me a feminist ;)
Well I'm agreeing to disagree with you, but it'd be good if you'd stop replying to me with insults. You're trying to make this a Keto v. Fingers disagreement but I will bet you I'm not the only one that disagrees with you.

Let me ask you something? Why is it you're the only poster I'm having trouble having a dicussion with? That kind of discounts your it's all Ketos fault theory, doesn't it? that's a rhetorical question btw, you don't have to answer it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK to be totally fair this post's content wasn't as relatively bad as your post that followed it next. So I'll respond to it. Agree to disagree is one thing, but I still say you are misunderstanding or misconstruing what I've said previously.

Señor Fingers said:
I think you're taking the women don't lead thing too far. Women do lead but they do so covertly, and usually a little more indirectly and impliciitly and subtly than men do. The main thing is women are poor leaders, and not so much for the manner that they lead but because they have poor judgement and no sense of fairness etc. But the point is women can and do lead, they believe they are entitled to it now-it's the law now basically. They have to agree to be submissive. It's like a juvenile deliquent whose incorrigible. I'm not saying that men aren't responsible for women acting as leaders, or that there's nothing to be gained by a man asserting leadership, but there's limits. The horse has gotten out of the barn.

This is an example of where I say you create strawman. I haven't said we are cheated and played for fools. Is something negative or is it realistic and pragmatic?

See, you label, "Angry". I'm not angry.

There wouldn't necesary be any more gold digging than there is currently. The difference would be women would have to go through an individual man to get rewarded instead of bypassing that with token jobs and taking awayeconomically from men through basically strong arm tactics by the government. Anyway, my point was to ask why should women be on the same economical footing as men? They have a biological advantage with sex, and they're less industrious and productive then men.

But if women are considered identical in abilities to men when they're not, that is special treatment. See it's not so simple making things "fair", it all depends on who's philosophy you believe.. A good start would be ending all afirmative action and many "sex offense" and divorce laws that favor women, a sort of going back to a pre-60's model where the market decided who should get what and not a government enforced and biased template. This template effectively is saying it's OK and encouraged to discriminate against men.

This is an example of you creating a strawman. I've never said that women will always have the upper hand. What I said is, why they have an advantage is because they have equal or greater economic footing due to preferential treatment. If they continue to be given preferential treatment, then naturally they're going to continue to have an advantage. On the flipside, how is saying things that sound good but aren't really true championing men? Being blind to things and deception is just where any feminist wants men to be.

This is where we disagree. Most things that are labeled "chauvanist" are really just the fair and natural order. I agree men and women are not identical, and that's why "gender equality" is really gender inequality.

See your bottom line is no different from mine, yet you like to call me negative among other things. That's why I tend to think you argue for the sake of argument. Or at least you're totally misunderstanding what I'm saying.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
v interesting point joekerr!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
who cares if women can get laid easier..doesn't mean its good for them

fyck them like a porn star and they will treat you like a god.

i hope you are joking.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:

!
I'm with you on this one.

My last LTR was awesome in this sense. I couldn't get enough of that tight little asian ass, and me getting into it got HER into it and we fed off of each other's sexual energy.

It was great because she had only been with one guy before me, so I had the opportunity to open a few doors for her.

For example- a lot of women aren't comfortable with touching themselves around a guy. UNLESS you show them that it's ok, and that it's a turn on. When you are having sex with a chick, get her to lay on top of you with her back against your chest, start fukking her, then guide her hand down to her **** and watch the floodgates burst open. From that point on she knows it ok to do and she will make things more pleasurable for herself in the process.

Hell, by the time I broke up with the ex she had a whole stable of sex toys. One night we were watching tv and she gets up and goes in the bedroom and closes the door about 80% of the way. A minute later I hear "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" and some light moaning which worked up to HEAVY moaning. About three minutes in I couldn't STAND it anymore. Never been so turned on in my life, and I let her have it good.

Point is, if I hadn't gotten her into the sex shop and over her inhibitions about that stuff, I never would have gotten to experience such intense sex with her.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thread...I met up with one of my ex's the other day and we were having a few drinks so I told her what a nice gig women have these days. Sit in the bar, have guys fight over who is gonna buy you drinks, and then choose one to take you home. Where you will underperform, because you can. She laughed and said I had a unique way of looking at things. Then I took her home and fvcked her...lol.