Can I borrow a piece of paper?

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I need a ****y/funny reply to "can I borrow a peice of paper?" Thanks.

I think just STFUing and giving the girl a peice of paper is sort of AFC-ish which is why I'm looking for a C/F reply, but correct me if ti's not.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Or you could just say sure, give her the paper and then open convo and use c n f from there as you converse and get to know her.

That is assuming the girl asking for the paper is a stranger to you.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...but what if it's like one of those times when the class is supposed to be completely quiet and working by themselves? I'd only have room for one quick joke and a smile, that's what i'm looking for.

Usually i wouldn't give a **** about this except this one girl who I want to pick up asks me for some paper every once in a while, so I want to capitalize on it. We're semi-acquaintances, but not much past that.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say

"You know how many trees your killing? I mean cmon, they have feelings too, and have some decency for once, GOSH!"

Just off the top of my head.

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"can I borrow a peice of paper?"
"Sure, how long do you need it for?" or some variation of that.

Zaine's is good too, this one just seems less cheesy to me. The whole killing trees thing is a bit overdone in my opinion. ;)

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rip her a corner of page, something really small ... then when you see her face being like WTF, say "OHhh, you wanted a whole page ?! Woah, you're quite demanding, princess .." with a ****y smile

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL okay alex the great. Thanks.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Alex wins...

The "Your quite demanding pincess" line is kinda cheesy IMO

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her the paper.

If you don't give it to her (and I see this everyday), she'll just ask someone else....

....usually people ask for paper before a test or before a lecture. They don't need mack games....

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
A peice of paper....? Wouldn't it just be easier for you to tell me the number so that I can put it in my cell phone?

;)

The only problem with this is it took me minute to think of this...in real time you don't have the luxery. If you can think of something witty then say it. If not...give her one h*ll of a smile and a piece of paper. There will be other oppurtunities.....:D

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its obvious shes trying to pick you up (she asks in a starbucks/commons while youre studying, and you dont know her) then give her the paper and LET HER PICK YOU UP... make a conversation out of it.

"What for - nothing dirty, I hope?!"

If its in class and shes just turning to you cuz she knows you then correct her attitude. Respond to her quiry:

"uhhh... <girly voice>Anthony can I pleeease have a sheet of paper?"
She will sas you, and say it with a really cutsie tone.
"No, you may not. But thanks for asking so politely!"

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright I tried Alex's idea and it worked, got a pretty good chuckle.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get a roll of toilet paper from your bathroom... put it in your backpack.

Next time she asks for paper, give her the roll. That should hold her for a while:cool:

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol pihi i would do that but honestly, who would carry toilet paper around. Other than janitors

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Insidious's idea the best. The others seem to cheesy or overused. Better off just giving it to her.

I think Insidious's would only work if you didn't know the girl well though.

Don Juan
Reaction score
insiduous's is great.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but ALL of these suggestions seem cheesy to me. A girl used to always ask for paper in one of my classes and I usually just said "yeah, sure." Sometimes I 'd say it without showing much emotion, sometimes I'd smile a little and look at her. One time I didn't move: I just looked at her with an emotionless face until she laughed a little said "what??" So I just shook my head a little and gave her the paper (kind of like "playfully annoyed" that I always have to lend her paper).

It's not that big of a deal so don't worry about it...if you like it, just say "no sorry, I don't have any."

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
paper is paper, i say it to guys or girls, here, you owe me.
altho i dont have to say you owe me for most people, as im the one usually taking the paper :)