Can I borrow a piece of paper?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
Sorry but ALL of these suggestions seem cheesy to me. A girl used to always ask for paper in one of my classes and I usually just said "yeah, sure." Sometimes I 'd say it without showing much emotion, sometimes I'd smile a little and look at her. One time I didn't move: I just looked at her with an emotionless face until she laughed a little said "what??" So I just shook my head a little and gave her the paper (kind of like "playfully annoyed" that I always have to lend her paper).

It's not that big of a deal so don't worry about it...if you like it, just say "no sorry, I don't have any."
So what if its cheesy, if you can open off something as simple as that to pick up, then wicked.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, wicked...funny word

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever consider that, just MAYBE, she acually WANTS the piece of paper? :p

We tend to overanaylse things to... or misread signs in order to support your desire. Something along the principle of, "I think she likes me therefore she must." Thereby you reading the signs which support that belief and rejected those which refute it.

:D :eek:

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
.......Just say No?....

Instead of showing that your Husband Material (supplying)..

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it that important? The whole PAPER thing. This is a BIT overstated. You don't get a girl based on how you hand her paper -- or how you DO NOT hand her paper.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a decent one:
"can I borrow a piece of paper?"
(look at her with one eyebrow raised and look like your thimking for a second)
you: " no,no your not worthy" then turn away

when I did it she kind of got a "are you serious/ very funny" look on her face,then I turned and looked at her with an eyebrow still raised and looked serious for a second, then laughed and gave her a piece, and a day later were going out.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I should go buy a pack of 200 pieces of paper. :D

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You killed it, man. :eek: :p

My momentum... just fell like a broken branch of an old tree...

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you need to be more fun!

True the girl may just need the paper and it's just cool to give it to her. But capitalize on the opportunity and grab her attention man! :)

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InsidiousNstinct
A peice of paper....? Wouldn't it just be easier for you to tell me the number so that I can put it in my cell phone?

;)

The only problem with this is it took me minute to think of this...in real time you don't have the luxery. If you can think of something witty then say it. If not...give her one h*ll of a smile and a piece of paper. There will be other oppurtunities.....:D
LOL! Next time a girl asks me for something I will stare into space grining for half a minuite trying to think of something funny.

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
I got a decent one:
"can I borrow a piece of paper?"
(look at her with one eyebrow raised and look like your thimking for a second)
**** you: " no,no your not worthy" then turn away****

when I did it she kind of got a "are you serious/ very funny" look on her face,then I turned and looked at her with an eyebrow still raised and looked serious for a second, then laughed and gave her a piece, and a day later were going out.
Good stuff