Can a top PUA really get ANY girl?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else I've been pondering over lately....

Do you think that once you've mastered this seduction stuff, you will be able to get any girl you want....?

Or...do you think that even a master PUA cannot be every girl's type and therefore no matter how skilled he is, he will not be able to get every girl he wants?

I mean, Mystery claims he can approach 5 sets and get 5 girlfriends.

Yet other gurus say that even with a great skillset, you cannot get every girl.

What do you think is the truth?

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can get any girl (barring maybe lusted after celebs which doesn't count)

Mystery etc claiming otherwise is BS - not to suggest he really does claim that.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can get any girl. Woman are very complex creatures and some just like different things. However a man who is good with woman will have success with plenty of different woman.

Reaction score
Probably any seducable girl, or a high percentage of them. I don't think they can crack a non-seducable girl, or someone likely to perceive them as a devil that's out to get their soul.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no. In fact, if you read up more about Mystery you ll realize even he sometimes goes home empty handed.

but then again, why focus on such negative thoughts?

a good PUA can get most girls, that should be enough motivation for anyone to improve themselves

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery's got an ego. I think he's a genius, but I don't think he can get ANY girl that he wants. Some would be definitely turned off by his crazy style. If he steals Catherine Zeta Jones from Michael Douglas, well, then I'll shut up. Until then.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
Something else I've been pondering over lately....

Do you think that once you've mastered this seduction stuff, you will be able to get any girl you want....?
You have to be conscious of what you can live with. I'm aware of techniques that would make me even more effective, but sometimes I just can't go there. The classic example that we've all heard of (not a PUA technique, only using this as an example) is saying you love then when you don't. Could you do that just to get them to sleep with you? I couldn't. My personal ethics code just won't allow me. And that's just one example.

But a PUA with absolutely no personal moral code at all could probably be dangerously effective, is my point.

Reaction score
Absolutely not and the top PUAs fully accept this fact.

To me, the game is not so much about mastery over all women, but mastery over the self.

It is important not that you can get every woman, but that you can approach any woman you find attractive.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The Deacon said:
Mystery's got an ego. I think he's a genius, but I don't think he can get ANY girl that he wants. Some would be definitely turned off by his crazy style. If he steals Catherine Zeta Jones from Michael Douglas, well, then I'll shut up. Until then.

Perfectly stated.

This is the single worst part of being a Guru slvt and part of the herd. Boy-men hold these numbnutts in such high regard that they disregard the fact that these turds are deficient in every other area of thier lives outside of closing a set.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can control logistics, then yeah

but no one can control logistics

the girl you approach, you don't know everything about her - you don't know if she's in a pissed off mood, if she's a lesbian, if she's in a happy fulfilling relationship, if she's mentally ill, if she's got some abnormal fetish, and all the other things that negate solid game

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course not. stop believing marketing ploys. nobody can get ANY girl all the time. Mystery only pics girls who are choosing him. his videos are never in dance clubs..you never see him dance. he goes to lounges...and don't think these girls don't see these cameras and people following him around...they wanna be on tv. stop believing marketing ploys.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer: no

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think so. no. pua's can get most of the girls, even some of those that look unbreakable at first, because it all about the temporary attraction that is created.

Guys, you all are forgetting that you can get almost most girls attracted but to keep taht attraction needs for you to demonstrate value. there comes the prob.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok to me being Don Juan or a Pick up artist means being able to "play" with a female, any female you meet. Making her feel comfortable in your presence, where you just instantly build rapport and can have a conversation with her and even if there are silences, it's not the uncomfortable silences, both of you just feel comfortable. The physical sex is the icing on the cake but, the don juan can make love to a female in many different ways. And that's what Mystery does he can just talk about anything to a female and stir her thoughts then he uses kino, a form a love making, and if it leads to sexual intercourse then, boom!, even better. You can't ef every girl you want but the techniques should make you able to "play" with any female you meet and make her feel like she knew you forever. This is Don Juan.