Can a top PUA really get ANY girl?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope

Think of it as a commercial fishing boat, you have a large amount to select from. Now you can have great interactions 99% of the time but you can't fuk all the chicks because it's impossible.

Like a few already mentioned there are so many variables you have no control of, logistics that sometimes make things almost impossible, etc.

That's not to say it isn't worth it. If you were in a club you generally can choose the woman you want, go in and have a great interaction...which will probably convert to a lay. You won't do it every time but it will be consistent.

In my life maybe 2-3 weeks ago I was at a point where I'd say my game was just as good as any top PUA. Every set I opened I had a great interaction. Those 2-3 days I had opened 5 sets...

All 5 were great sets...
- 1 of 5 was a fake # (Logistics of the approach caused the set to not be solid at all...it was a 1min interaction and she was from CT)
- 2 of 5 setup there own day2 with me
- 1 of 5 wants to get laid but logistics is keeping us from meeting up (She's also from CT but might go to school in NY)
- 4 of 5 are constantly contacting me to maintain contact so we can actually have sex
- 4 of 5 are into me and I can pick and choose who I want to meet up with and who I want to have sex with

I have to say I was really loving my life that week because I was busy as fuk and to have women complement my lifestyle, it was like I was constantly trying to slip one of the chicks into my schedule to meet up. It's about 2-3 weeks now and all those chicks are still willing to meet up and are still interested.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good PUA most of the time can get girls and go home with her or number/kiss close . But ANY women they want and whenever they want as Neil says on THEGAME ?

No way .

Sometimes it doesnt depend on your skills . It depends on her mood , on her mindset etc . If she's having a bad day , even if you use your best opener she can shut you down . Also she could be virgin religious girl that will give you all IoI's but never let you fvck her .

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
lookyoung said:
I don't think anyone can get any girl. Woman are very complex creatures and some just like different things. However a man who is good with woman will have success with plenty of different woman.
You can get MOST girls. You can't get ALL girls. Bottom line.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You can get MOST girls. You can't get ALL girls. Bottom line.
And that isn't as bad as you think. Who wants to date Rosie O' Donnell?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can get all women and who would want to. Say you go out to a social gathering and there are 100 women. 1% is all you need. Go out enough and these little one percents add up.

I think that I am very good with women. So much so that I can’t recall being rejected, at least since high school. Yet I know that it is ridiculous to think that I could get any woman. I’ve just gotten really good at discovering which ones I like best, which ones will like me best.

In a year I’m sure I meet thousands of women. Still it is only that tiny percentage that I engage, that I pursue. That tiny percentage keeps be busy, keeps me happy. Like I like to say, 99% of women do nothing for me, the other 1% more than make up for it.

Mostly though, the ones I want most, I almost always get.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey potato nice way of looking at things. Thanks for that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
no. In fact, if you read up more about Mystery you ll realize even he sometimes goes home empty handed...
I read an interview with him where he said this. He also said that what he teaches guys is how to interact with women. Basically teach them how to overcome their fears of approaching any woman.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna say yes.

But the effort wouldn't really be worth it all the time. If someone put a million dollar bounty on a girl's head then Im sure you can find out wat you need to seduce the girl over time. However, knowing you can get any girl, and that many girls are alike, what is the point of putting in extra effort for a girl just because she resists?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
I mean, Mystery claims he can approach 5 sets and get 5 girlfriends.
I believe it was STYLE who explained that a PUG (pick up guru) can approach and open 5 sets in a row. Not pull 5 girlfriends in a row.

No one can get ANY girl they want. You just gotta remember that MAYBE a chick had a death in the family and can't handle a relationship... maybe she just straight isn't looking for a ONS or LTR and genuinely wants to have just a drink out at a bar. Some girl, on a given night, just CAN'T be pulled.

Now Mystery DOES claim that his material, once mastered, pulls roughly 85% of the time.

Honestly guys theres MANY a fish in the sea, so if one doesn't bite, keep casting.