Calling it a relationship

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
After seeing/dating a girl for one month, when does the dating become a relationship? I have been with this girl for a month now, and even though we go out and spend time together all the time, I am not sure if she thinks we are in a relationship or not yet. Should I talk to her about or just wait for her to bring up?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drop some hints on it.

you should of already pointed out how lucky she would be to have u as her man.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent Freeman
After seeing/dating a girl for one month, when does the dating become a relationship? I have been with this girl for a month now, and even though we go out and spend time together all the time, I am not sure if she thinks we are in a relationship or not yet. Should I talk to her about or just wait for her to bring up?
1 month isn't much. Never bring up relationship/let her do it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 month isn't much. Never bring up relationship/let her do it.
why?
I just dont understand...

of the gf's Ive had only 1 brought it up to me..and she flaked on me.

I dont see how this changes anything

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
why?
I just dont understand...

of the gf's Ive had only 1 brought it up to me..and she flaked on me.

I dont see how this changes anything
Relationship ends because of many factors, this is only minor but every points count.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he brings up that he would like to be in a LTR with her.

and it ruins it.

she can hit the fycking road...she should be exstatic he wants to be with her.

I cant play by those rules....

people say it gives her power to ask.

no it gives her power to wait for her to see wat she wants.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he brings up that he would like to be in a LTR with her.

and it ruins it.

she can hit the fycking road...she should be exstatic he wants to be with her.

I cant play by those rules....

people say it gives her power to ask.

no it gives her power to wait for her to see wat she wants.
If you want to lower her interest by bringing it up first and possibly causing her to leave you, go ahead. It's your life.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
WOMEN DONT THINK LIKE MEN

If a women gives you her number in plans on you going it, when she talks to her friends she instantly uses the words "dating".

You are in a relationship from the point after the first meeting and you decide to see each other again. The thing is not determining "if" you are in a relationship but "what" type of relationship you are in.

Exclusive, nonexclusive, casual, f-buddies-And that is usually up to how you are dealing with her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to lower her interest by bringing it up first and possibly causing her to leave you, go ahead. It's your life.

I wouldnt have to worry about that..because after 1 month...any women I would date, will date, or have dated..would be extremely happy to be with me.

I honestly feel bad for people who have to live within a box like that.

Kneeling down to a womens interest like she is a fycking queen.

what contradicting advice this place has.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt have to worry about that..because after 1 month...any women I would date, will date, or have dated..would be extremely happy to be with me.

I honestly feel bad for people who have to live within a box like that.

Kneeling down to a womens interest like she is a fycking queen.

what contradicting advice this place has.
Actually the one who can control their action (not saying I love you first, etc) isn't kneeling down to the Queen but are standing up against her power. Chumps are usually the one who gives into their feelings and tries to tie the girl down so that they can serve her as the Queen.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent Freeman
Why can't you just sit back and enjoy being around her without complicating things? Don't fix what's not broken. Let her bring it up.

My gf admitted to me she was thinking like this when we dated for a month before making it official (almost her exact words):

"does he like me? what's he want with me? what are we doing? is he seeing other girls? why is he only seeing me once a week?"

Then she finally brought it up and i agreed to the LTR and she said "does this mean i get to see you more than once a week?!"

Girls love this drama and to cause it all you have to do is keep your damn mouth shut. How much easier can it get?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Calling it a relationship

Originally posted by mrRuckus
Why can't you just sit back and enjoy being around her without complicating things? Don't fix what's not broken. Let her bring it up.

My gf admitted to me she was thinking like this when we dated for a month before making it official (almost her exact words):

"does he like me? what's he want with me? what are we doing? is he seeing other girls? why is he only seeing me once a week?"

Then she finally brought it up and i agreed to the LTR and she said "does this mean i get to see you more than once a week?!"

Girls love this drama and to cause it all you have to do is keep your damn mouth shut. How much easier can it get?
I love this quote here!

It is what it is!

She is thinking whatever she is thinking just sit back and be EZ!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this quote here!

It is what it is!

She is thinking whatever she is thinking just sit back and be EZ!

I agree..but if she isnt looking for something serious and he is...he needs to know.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the one who can control their action (not saying I love you first, etc) isn't kneeling down to the Queen but are standing up against her power. Chumps are usually the one who gives into their feelings and tries to tie the girl down so that they can serve her as the Queen.

WTF!

this is where you and I differ...I dont even understand your train of thought...

ur telling me if you tell soemone you love that you love her first its giving her power.

alright no im kidding I see your point.

but this shyt isnt a game..

ITS NOT A GAME...

again....if you love her TELL HER...why!!!!

because if you are a man..and did your job....she LOVES U TOO!

this POWER thing is so far STUPID..I dont believe it....be a man..and you dont have to worry about any of this shyt

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
WTF!

this is where you and I differ...I dont even understand your train of thought...

ur telling me if you tell soemone you love that you love her first its giving her power.

ITS NOT A GAME...

this POWER thing is so far STUPID..I dont believe it....be a man..and you dont have to worry about any of this shyt
Excellent post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!

ITS NOT A GAME...

Yup we do differ. It's cool To me, it's a game. I enjoy it. :D

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, after reading all your posts, I must say I have sort of a mixed opinion. I definetely don't want to straight out ask for a relationship because for some reason I don't like to hand things to easily on a plate. I only like challenges, so I also like to give challenges myself. But at the same time, I have this great catch so I kind of want to loosen up a little of coldness. I have been really chill and held my game ever since I met her, but now since I have gotten to know her better, I kind of want to give her a little sign that I like what I see. So here is something I thought of, that you guys can give me advice on. Do you think it would be non-dj to tell her that I am not currently seeing anyone else except for her. That way I am not making anything exclusive, but rather putting the ball in her court to respond. I figured this comment would just look as a statement as oppose to a question. Yet, usually these types of comments could actually evolve into an answer of themselves depending on what she says after. What do you all think? And by the way, thanks all you answered my previous comment, it helped out a lot!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
If you WANT to be exclusive with her simply let her know! Exclusive does not mean you are ga ga about her it simply means you only want to see each other.

You are going from not wanting to give "your power" away to her to giving it away to this forum!

This forum is mainly to teach you how to be a "MAN" since in this day and times its so confusing to figure out, not to tell you how to make decide every facet of your life!

Go for what you want without making a fool of yourself!

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF!

ITS NOT A GAME...

Have you ever sat back and thought about what you're communicating by doing this? Not saying, COMMUNICATING. It's not to your advantage to do so. Power is a huge part of relationships, whether you choose to see it or not. When you allow your level of status to drop in the relationship, so does your attractiveness.

You're overdramaticizing the issue. It's a simple rule that thousands of successful DJ's stand by. Why do you think that is?