Calling it a relationship

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they have to play power games..then its sad.

im sorry thats sad.

and there isnt thousands of successful Dj;s u wiuld never believe how many frauds there are.

Im just telling you like it is in real life.

if a relationship of any kind is a power struggle..its not worth being in.

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Calling it a relationship

Originally posted by mrRuckus
Why can't you just sit back and enjoy being around her without complicating things? Don't fix what's not broken. Let her bring it up.

My gf admitted to me she was thinking like this when we dated for a month before making it official (almost her exact words):

"does he like me? what's he want with me? what are we doing? is he seeing other girls? why is he only seeing me once a week?"

Then she finally brought it up and i agreed to the LTR and she said "does this mean i get to see you more than once a week?!"

Girls love this drama and to cause it all you have to do is keep your damn mouth shut. How much easier can it get?

Well , Speaking from a slight difference in culture btw you guys and here in Egypt . I'd say that i've always been put into this confusion .....

that's it , i get the number , ask her out , have loads of fun and that's it , like this having fun isn't enough and needs alot of deep-rapport and ways to be exclusive , since not many girls here believe in dating ...i mean they prefer groups first then to one on-one dates . I don't find it easy to convey my interest . Girls never bring this relationship thing to subject . Guys here must initiate first ....and alot of guys here just tell the girls that they want them and they want to get into a relationship .

I've been facing this , that's is after a couple of hang-outs ...alot of phone calls . especially if a frd i know is hooking with her frd . I find it hard to know where do i stand . the girl may talk alot of herself , alot of personal subjects , but still see's herself as only a frd or when i bring it up..she refuse and change subjects even if she's so interested . becuase of this and that one should kinda change his attitude when he is in a relationship than when he is in the process of nailing the girl ( be more caring , less of a ****y response , show attention more etc... though not be a wuss) i find it confusing as where do i stand and i pressurize myself to think that im in a relationship or that she is but however i find it that when there is mutual interest ...no of this matters and even with the most embaressing mistakes ..one can nail the girl if she wants but still leaves a question

if one is only having fun , show desire , indirectly then directly , being ****y and funny , not caring about the realtionship , letting things flow ....is he going to nail the girl of interest or it requires some more ways of showing , telling ,deep-rapport etc... ?

Besides Welcome back Royal elite ....