Called my girl cell, and some guy answered.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i'm still not sure cuz she came over.. said she says her tire blew on the highway,, she swirved causing 2 cars to collide. Not I saw the blown tire... yeah is was torn up, and the rim was messed up.
She says it was her brother that answered the cell phone when I called. I know that's CD cuz her brother has an accent. This was a white dude no accent.

Now do I buy her story?

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
well i'm still not sure cuz she came over.. said she says her tire blew on the highway,, she swirved causing 2 cars to collide. Not I saw the blown tire... yeah is was torn up, and the rim was messed up.
She says it was her brother that answered the cell phone when I called. I know that's CD cuz her brother has an accent. This was a white dude no accent.

Now do I buy her story?
She was cheating on you. The guy she was with thought it was funny to answer the phone and mess things up between you two. She didn't return your call right away because she needed to get her story straight. The accident came after her call back, did it not?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she had an accident on the highway. Her tire popped she swirved and cause 2 other cars to collide. No injuries. No injuries to her car except they changed the tire and I saw the damaged tire and the rim is all bent and scratched and the tire is torn up.

Guess I'll believe her. They guy that answered her phone could have been hospital staff.
bs why would a hospital staff person have time to answer a patients cell phone? and then why didnt he say hold on here she is why the heck would he say wrong number and turn her phone off? if she was in the hospital why didnt someone call you? did she come to your house in a wrecked up car or cab? did she have her hospital bracelets on? where are the discharge papers?
no one gets in a wreck , lets some dude say wrong number to you when you call while she is all scared in the hospital , and then calls to tell you she will stop by on her way home. bs ##@#@#@#

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now do I buy her story?

not unless you see hospital braclets or discharge papers that have the date and a time on them .

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Take

maybe she did have a weck that night, even so that doesn't change anything.

She only had the wreck because some guy had his head in her snatch and she wasn't watching the road, but instead was screaming "Oooo Romeo, OOooOOOO Romeo!". They probably had to have the jaws of life to get his head from between her thighs and the steering wheel.

Unless she comes up with some kind of proof or comes clean, dump her ass. Don't wait any longer, confront her now and tell her you know.

dexxl

Reaction score
i swear some of u idiots are straight fu(ked in the head. this dude ask for a simple opinion and u idiots gotta make **** worst.

how would YOU like if i i told you that the girl you love or loved was having another **** in her mouth. blew *** all down her damn throat so bad you can smell another ugly AFC's *** for weeks when she starts talking.

lame right?

dexxl

Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
not unless you see hospital braclets or discharge papers that have the date and a time on them .
all you need to do is call up the hospital she says she's at and ask them. save everyone the embarassment.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys missed one point. where he called her up and the guy said WRONG NUMBER!

dexxl

Reaction score
Originally posted by t00dumb
u guys missed one point. where he called her up and the guy said WRONG NUMBER!
sooo,.. the argument is going to sound like this.

Him: who's that guy that said WRONG NUMBER!
her: What guy?
Him: that guy!
her: what guy?
blah blah blah

OR!

Him: Hi, i'm calling about a patient that checked in to your hospital at whatever time and am wondering if she is still there?
Hospital: no one has checked in with that name EVER
him: b!tch u can eat sh!t and die
her: noooooooooooooooooooo

did i really have to spell everything out for u? :rolleyes:

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its obvious that theres soemthing fishy going on. Ok so she was in an accident thats a given considering the damaged rim. But that doesnt accout for the guy who picked up her phone and said wrong number. A hospital staff wouldnt do that, they would tell you that the person who has this cell phone has been in an accident. And besides I've had surgery before and when you go to the hospital they take all your belongings and put then in a locker and no one has access to them. So no one could have answered the phone.

I'm not saying she cheated but thes like a 99.9% chance that she did. what probably happened is that: She was messed up on the drive home and did bust her tire, got it fiexed, didnt go to the hospital and when she got home she hooked up with some guy. And in the morning he accidently answered her phone. She panicked and turned it off. And then just told you she was in the hospital. Confornt her. And be ready to break up anytime or else she will have u by the balls even though shes wrong.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another possibility

The guy who stopped to help her with her tire showed her more than his tire tool. lol.

Seriously, I'd confront her. Something is going on or she'd have came clean by now and said why the guy had her phone.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, you made your first mistake by showing too much emotion in the voicemail. You should ahve been cool and said something like "You know, I really don't play this. It was nice knowing you."...well maybe not so end all, but showing you aren't a pushover is key.

second. You should have answered the door. But if you weren't going to answer the door, it would have been a much more effective statement if it DID look like you were home and you didn't answer.

In situations like these, don't be a chump, be a man, stop and think about what a chump would do, and what a desireable person would do. She gained all the control in the world by the way things played out.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well get this

last night the b!tch told me she was at the clinic WTF??? and she is pregnant with my kid. She said she knows it's mine because she hasn't been with anyone else.. GREAT.. just what I needed .. what the hell should I do now? She said she won't have an abortion... all the time when we were going out she said if she ever got pregnant she would have an abortion... whatever... well I don't love this girl but if the kid is really mine (I WILL do a DNA test) I'll have to deal with it and take care of it. Can a DNA test be done before the kid is born or only after? YEs this is the same b!tch who pretended to be someone new but it was really my ex so the b!tch trapped me and got pregnant.

b!tch

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well get this

last night the b!tch told me she was at the clinic WTF??? and she is pregnant with my kid. She said she knows it's mine because she hasn't been with anyone else.. GREAT.. just what I needed .. what the hell should I do now? She said she won't have an abortion... all the time when we were going out she said if she ever got pregnant she would have an abortion... whatever... well I don't love this girl but if the kid is really mine (I WILL do a DNA test) I'll have to deal with it and take care of it. Can a DNA test be done before the kid is born or only after? YEs this is the same b!tch who pretended to be someone new but it was really my ex so the b!tch trapped me and got pregnant.

b!tch
How did you not know it was your ex?? :confused: whatever.....

anyways damn man that sucks. Hope it isn't.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well get this

b!tch

OOO the old Keep a Nigga Baby. That a cold move :(

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...this chick sounds like she is full of sh*t personally...tell her to show proof from the doctor that she is in fact pregnant.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god I hope so...

last night she offered to show me the papers from the clinic but I was so pissed I said no I don't want to see her OR the papers..

She left me a v/m this morming all teary eyes saying "if you want to talk about your baby call me"

I never called her back and she hasn't called me today... wat should I do?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god I hope so...

last night she offered to show me the papers from the clinic but I was so pissed I said no I don't want to see her OR the papers..

She left me a v/m this morming all teary eyes saying "if you want to talk about your baby call me"

I never called her back and she hasn't called me today... wat should I do?
you should call her, are you going to pretend that nothing happened, for the rest of your life?
show some balls and find out the truth... and then explain me everything, because i have understood very little so far

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. I'm going to tell this story again. I broke up with my g/f told her I wanted to see other girls. I started taking Xanax after our breakup and she knew this. So she calls me up one day like 2 months after our breakup but she was talking in a different voice and said her name was "jennifer" (its not) and says we met at a bar last night. She knew I went out to a bar that night and she knew I was on xanax and drinking so I wouldn't remember the night. I hit on a bunch of girls that night so I thought this was one of the girls. So she comes over and it's my ex but I didn't realize it at the time. I was so drunk.. plus she had a different hairdo, glasses, and lost at least 10 lbs.

So I fell for it and thought she was someone else. I had sex with her that night I don't even remember if I used a condom. She was on birth control she showed me the pills.

Finally I woke up and realized my ex had fooled me and I called her out on it and she admitted fooling me.

Now she says she's pregnant with my kid dcuz she hasn't been with anyone else. I told her to get an abortion but she says no. All the time we dated she said if she ever got preg she would get an abortion.

She lives with her family with like 6 other people. She wants to come live with me. I think she got preg on purpose so she canc ome live with me and I'll take care of her the rest of her life.

WTF do I do now? Tell her to show me the papers that says shes pregnant?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like blackmail. Go see a lawyer or something. Tell her that there is no way your taking care of that baby, so if she wants to be a single parent then good luck. In the meantime go see a lawyer and see if its legal for her to HAVE your child while you want an abortion but she doesn't.