Called my girl cell, and some guy answered.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Sounds like blackmail. Go see a lawyer or something. Tell her that there is no way your taking care of that baby, so if she wants to be a single parent then good luck. In the meantime go see a lawyer and see if its legal for her to HAVE your child while you want an abortion but she doesn't.

I just talked to her and she says the clinic told her she's 7 weeks pregnant. I told her to get an abortion.. she always said she would while we were dating. Now she says she only said that so I wouldn't worry about it. What a b!tch... then she goes "I have to go call my doctor" and hung up.. maybe she's calling about an abortion.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you shouldn't use drugs or drink. I don't buy that you didn't recognize your ex girlfriend, either.

Get a DNA test when the baby is born. She's not going to abort...it's obvious by the way she's acting.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
This is why you shouldn't use drugs or drink. I don't buy that you didn't recognize your ex girlfriend, either.

Get a DNA test when the baby is born. She's not going to abort...it's obvious by the way she's acting.

yep.. just talked to her and hes not going to abort. I told her i'll pay child support, see the kid, but I want nothing to do with herin my life and don't even think about moving intomy house... he's like WHY? I just hung up on her...as if she doesn't know the *****.

I also told her im gonna see a lawyer about that fake identity move she pulled on me...

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I convinced her to have an abortion this week

woo-hoo

thank god...she came over and took
an OTC test and it was positive.

Abortion to take place Friday.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson

I'm on here once a week preaching why guys should take EVERY and ANY measure to make sure that a woman doesn't get pregnant.

There is a TON of women running around the USA that realize they can make a fortune being stay at home moms, much more than they could make trying to work. It is to their benefit to get pregnant by as many working males as possible. The world is a brutal place. The woman who would do anything for you one day will be doing anything to drain your bank account post breakup.

Let this be a lesson to all the young guys reading this post. Don't take these kinds of risks. Most likely his gf was pregnant by another guy and he had nothing to worry about. However, you should never, ever take that chance. Always pay for the abortion just in case you should happen to be the legitimate father. Nevr sign anything until DNA has been done. DNA can be done while she is still pregnant by Amniosetisis (not sure of the spelling).

Go with her the day of the abortion. Even if you have to quit your job, miss an exam, this is one of those you want to make sure gets done. Paying child support will ruin the rest of your life. You can't afford nice clothes, vacations, nice ride, etc while paying child support.
Go with her.

After it's over, look her straight in eye and tell her it's over and she needs to leave you alone. She sounds like a psycho. Send her back to the poor house she crawled out from under. Call the police if she ever shows up at your place again. Never speak to her ever again for any reason.
She has caused you enough grief. Put this to rest for your own sake, please!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey immaculate read this post: Pay close attention to LIT and PRL there is some wisdom there.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showth...51&perpage=20&highlight=pregnant&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by Immaculate
I convinced her to have an abortion this week

woo-hoo

thank god...she came over and took
an OTC test and it was positive.

Abortion to take place Friday.
Whatever you do make sure she goes with it, if you are 100% sure it is yours then I would try to make things go as smoothly as possible. If she b1ches she can't make it, you driver her there. If she doesn't have the money you give her the money!! (well actually you give the money in the hospital to some receptionist cause that b1tch can blackmail you and run with your money to vegas)

I don't know what sort of promises you made her but it seems that you got what you wished for. Just make sure you know 100% that she went through this procedure and you are in the clear, then you can eliminate all contact with this no good liar and user and have some peace and quiet.

P.S

There is a chance that the guy in her B.S story might actually be the father as well and you might aborting his kid because the HOE
doesn't even know who the daddy is.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage

There is a chance that the guy in her B.S story might actually be the father as well and you might aborting his kid because the HOE
doesn't even know who the daddy is.
yah who the heck was he? she should be telling him to take her to the freggin clinic.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Child Support

Is nothing to play around with. This is a huge threat to your game. Rides, nice pads, and swimming with beautiful girls in a tropical pool are on the line here.

This is no time to play tough guy. Make sure she gets this done. Do NOT count on the other guy to pay or make sure she goes. He may not be able or willing to do so.

Child support is the biggest threat to this guy's long term game right now. I've been in this same situation. I hope she'll get the abortion. Tell her you'll be with her if she gets it or whatever it takes, I don't care. Once she has this done she doesn't got anything on you. Just dump her ass as soon as the confirmation is in!

Right and wrong has nothing to do with this. Who should pay what has nothing to do with this. The only thing that matters is getting this done and behind you so you can move forward and not be sucked into subsidized welfare by a two-bit prostitute and our wonderful government at work.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she called the clinic today and they said the next avail apt. is next wednesday (a whole week!) and that's just to see how far along she is. Then Friday the abortion will take place... does that sound right??