Bunk's Official What Did You Do This Weekend Thread

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunk 040 said:
Friday

So I go in a room and find my "friend" and lay on her pregnant stomach at first then lay down with her. So she thinks I fukk a different girl everyday cuz it look like I do and I know hella girls and get head alot. Now I wanted to tell her I was a virgin for like the 10 mins I was layin with her so she could help me out, but I just didn't and so we just kept laying there with my **** on her shorts. I was thinkin that if I made advances and **** she would get mad, then I realized she wanted it when she got up and went down stairs.

I go chase her at like 4:30 am and keep askin her to come back up so we can "talk" but she got the same b!tchy ass attitude that she had all damn day so I'm ready to just say fukk it, but I really like her and think it would be cool for her to be my first. But she aint come up and keep sayin she sleepy n sh!t so I'm about to leave when I accidentally wake her moms up and she starts yellin at me and sh!t so I just leave without saying bye.

I'm driving home knowing it was a fun day but didn't have as much fun.
This **** is crazy because she was my first and my best.

This is what happened, I had went over her house and I was scared as **** cuz I knew we were about to **** but I didn't know what to do. Mind you this was almost about 2 years ago. We were watching TV on the couch and I was rubbing on her ***** and she kept pushing my hand away.

Then she said she was tired of watching TV and cut the TV off, and me being scary back then I hopped up and cut it back on. Then she cut it back off and I let it stay off. Then she asked me to kiss her, and I started kissing her and she really taught me how to kiss. She felt my chest and was like why yo heart beating so fast. I started rubbing her coochie and it was wetter than anything I ever felt.

She pulled my shorts down and was rubbing on my d!ck and told me to put it in. I was like take off your shorts (cuz I really aint know wat to do) and she was like no, so I got up and was like fukk it then. She was like how you gon start something and not finish, I was still like fukk it (cuz I was really scared).

So she took off her shorts and we started kissing again and my d!ck got real hard, she was like yo got a condom, I was like just let me see how it feel without no condom. She slid my **** in dat wet as coochie and I swear it was the best feeling I felt in my life. When I pulled back her coochie like pulled my **** back and that **** felt so good.

I got about 15 humps in and I started coming, and that was the best nut I had busted up until that point. I looked at the clock and said "damn," then she was like what. Realizing that I nutted she pushed me off her because she just had a baby. The reason I said "damn" was because the clock was on the same minute when I had started.

I was happy as hell, then like 30 minutes later she woke me up and told me to put a condom on and rode my sh!t so good but I aint get to finish.

Me and her went together for like 8 months and did everything you can possibly do, but broke because I moved back to St. Louis. But I done smashed like 20 other females now, some sexy, some average, and a few ugly. But Im just that nigga.