Bunk's Official What Did You Do This Weekend Thread

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this should IMO add a good topic to the High School forum. If my names in the title of the thread, you know its quality material.

Friday:
Skipped school for the first time and hung out with this girl named Erica. We met up "BP" gas station at around 11am and chilled at the park till about 4o'clock. I walked her back home and she let me in her room (1st time in there) and she lights up a blunt but since I don't smoke she didn't want to finish the rest. I initiate the touching and we start kissing. She starts grinding on my **** while we're kissing and I'm thinking that this is gonna be my first time. I pull down my pants while she's still on top of me and she gives a funny look, I give her the same look back and she goes down on me.

So I grab her and throw her back on the bed and start pulling down her pants. She resists but I get them off. (I think she thought I was going to eat her) I grab my jeans and get the condom out and she says "Not yet" implying that she is a virgin. So I start foreplay again and get her shirt off and she's letting me touch everywhere, so I spread her legs and she says "No, really just wait." By this time I'm pissed off so I put on my clothes and give her one last kiss and leave.

At around 7:30 I get to the YMCA and play some ball till about 10 o'clock and I start walking home, knowing I'm going to lose the Big-V soon:cool:.

Saturday:
Chilled with my cousin and his friends playing PS2 all day. They have like no girls that stay by them, but it was cool just hanging out. I played with his sick ass little sister like a dumass.

Sunday:
Sitting her sick as hell writing my essay that's due tomorrow.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:

Had a track meet that went pretty late so I just went to sleep when I got home.

Saturday:

I cut grass in the morning/afternoon then played basketball with a few of my friends after dinner then went to see "The Punisher."

Sunday:

Drove around and chilled all day.

Reaction score
Friday: My and my three friends went to the driving range to hit some golf balls and drive around looking for some gals. No new girls around, just the usuals.

Saturday: My cousin got married and me and my crazy Irish family all got hammered, it was awesome.

Sunday: My entire huge family stayed over night at some hotel in South Jersey, so we hung there all day nursing our hangovers.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Friday:House to myself from 6-11. My ride to a party never called[damn him, I've given him my # like 6 times now, I think he hates me lol] so I got wasted and went out and hungout with some friends fro an hour.

Saturday: Had a date setup, but she went to some festival since our plans weres set ins tone, and i ahd to work on a paper so i cancel hanging otuw ith other girl[not a date!]. Once again got high. Pretty much was grounded.

Sunday: Date with different girl was suppose dto happen, but I was too lazy to call her, and I thought it should be her job to call me back. Hungout with the abovementioned friend, almost got some pvssy, but turned it down[only madeout] because I don't want ti getting around, shes a 7.The chinese for dinner!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:

Barely got in to see Kill Bill 2.

Saturday:
Went to a lame party with a couple of senior girls and barely stopped myself for the third or fourth time from hooking up with my friend's sister for the third or fourth time.

Sunday:

Sitting here sick as hell...of writing my biology essay.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:

I go to the mall with my friend and we do a few hour's worth of walkups. It was awesome cause even when we got a bad reaction we'd still have fun with it. Talked to a lot of girls and learned a few tricks along the way.
Later, we went to a dance and I ended up making out with a girl I'd just met at that dance.:cool:

Saturday:

I was gonna hang out again with the same friend but was woken up at 8:00 (early!!) with my mom sayin that I had to go to visit my grandparents for the day:mad: So that was that for Saturday.

Sunday:

Watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 with my family, shot some hoops, skateboarded, did my homework, and read the bible (the DJ Bible, that is.;) ) Not a big day, but good to have a break.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how was Kill Bill 2? The 1st one was sweet:D

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:
Got up at 6 like usual, went to school and pretty much chilled. After my last period I was hanging with some friends until we got kicked out of the building, so I broke away from the group and got myself a milkshake. Later on, everyone performing in the school "SING" performance/competion had to go back, so I met some friends and headed back. The performance went pretty bad, but I spent the rest of the night (until the other performances ended) in the gym with some friends. Then I went home and SPLEPT.

Saturday:
Got up at around 2, got ready to go back to school for a repeat performance. I get there pretty early, wait for some friends and wait until I can get into the building. Once we get in, my grade goes up to the gym again to wait to perform, so I just do some breakin' with some friends there to pass the time. After we head downstairs to the theatre, I get pumped to perform. The performance goes awesome, and I head back up to the gym. After all the performance end, everyone heads to the lobby to find out the results, mass pandemonium ensues. Results are given, sophomores beat juniors for saturday's performance, but juniors beat sophomores for both days combined (I'm a sophomore). Seniors win saturday and total.

I make my way down the street with some friends who are going to a cast party, but since we're all broke and can't pay for the cover or drinks, we keep walking to the subway and go home. Then I sleep better than I have for a while.

Sunday:
Wake up around 9/10, clean up my place a little for a girl that's coming over later. She arrives, we have some fun, and afterwards I take her to the train station to go home. On the way back I stop and get some food, then get back and collapse from exhaustion. Now I'm here, doing work and talking to some friends.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Friday- I don't even remember what I did...got behind on my journal this thread reminded me I need to catch up in it.

Saturday- I went to the park with my bro and helped him and some of my cousins practice softball since their first game is monday.

Sunday- Went to church since im such a good boy. Laid around the house, got things ready for school since I start back on monday.

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
friday

Didnt do much that day, snuck out of my house that night and went fishing with a few friends.

Saturday

great day, went on the boat and jet ski with a couple of my friends and spent the afternoon jus chillin out of the water. That evening i went and met up with a couple of friends i hadnt seen in awhile and smoked weed at this park/beach, they went to get some more dodie while i walked out on the beach where a few more of my friends were and they were playin sweet home alabama on there guitars and stuff (there in a band) and i went out there and sang the lyrics while they played. Then a cop boat showed up from the water and we scatterred. After that i met up with 4 completely different friends and we went and found a bum around albertsons who bout us 2 liters of Captain Morgans, we then went to a local elementry school and drank on the playground in the dark. I was feelin really good right about then. Those 4 had to go home and my friend whose house i was spendin the night(his parents were out of town) at just got off work and he called me and we went to his house. Then the same guy who i went boating with earlier came over and we all got wasted since i had alot of rum left. We then went and picked up these chicks, UB 2 and UB 2.5(They had free weed) and went back to my friends house.

Sunday

Pretty much continueing the same story but i think it was sunday by the time we got back to my friends house. Anyway we made a sweet azz bong and get high as hell. My friend left with the Ugly hoes and i went and passed out at about 4. I woke up at about 930 still feelin it a little but i was about normal by noon. I went to the gym for about an hour and then worked on some homework and right now im about to go finish that up

seveneleven

Reaction score
Friday

Went to a local steak place and had a good meal. Other than that I did nothing this night due to having a very busy early of the week (I'm on easter vacation :D ). Got a prom date too.

Saturday

Worked on my research project for most of the day. Went to two parties and had a blast.

Sunday

Worked on paper again and got most of it done. Finished other assignments but I'm still behind on my projects. Watched last Wednesday's Chappelle show and played some basketball.

A great weekend to end a great break! On to school tomorrow...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:
I swear this should be the funnest day I had in about a week. In a little while, I'm going to a friends house to let her brother cut my hair.

I'll either catch the bus or get a ride from my mom back down to my school for our 3on3 basketball tournament. I'm going to straight school these fags in the 3point & dunk contest. Yes!, the kid can get up. I'm predicting a win for my team in the 3on3 tournament that should be over at around 4pm.

I'm a go over to my old neighborhood and chill with some of my old friends. Chill wit some of the old chickens I grew up worshipping.
And head back to my school at 7;30. We got a mixer going from about 7-10, white chickens will be everywhere. A few black chicks and some asian girls. I'll probably talk to every cute girl in the damn building and I'll definitely be disappointed if I don't atleast get some head.

I'll definitely update because I can sense your anticipation. :cool:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. You just made this thread so you could shamelessly plug yourself, huh?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday:
Masturbated.

Sunday:
Masturbated.

...wait in anticipation.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday - Played Basketball afterschool, met college consultant, went home, took a nap, then went out to DJ a party for middle school people.. afterwards went out to a club where all my friends are at and had a lot of fun.

Saturday - Woke up early at 9 to go to school for French Oral Practice. At 1 I went home to eat lunch, then at 2 got back to school for a Drama rehearsal.. at 6 went home, took a nap.. ate dinner then watched a movie.

Sunday - Coming soon.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday: School and track followed by nothing but sleep. Solid night.

Friday: No school and prom. Dinner was great, dance was great, and my date was awsome. Haven't had that much fun in awhile.

Saturday: Worked during the afternoon then chilled at a friends house later that night.

Sunday: So far I've just been hanging around not doing too much and I plan on doing that the rest of the day.

Monday: No school but I have some service thing I have to do at 8 in the morning so I have enough service hours to graduate.

masteralios

Don Juan
Reaction score
friday- managed to get my ass to school. just chilled out then went to the movies with a group of friends.

saturday- worked my ass of at work... just to pay the freakin rent. after work met some chik for coffe and a bit of pool. she couldn't keep her hands off me

sunday- sittin here doing my homework which is due in tomorow. done most of it just finishin it up 2 get a good grade

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040

I'll definitely update because I can sense your anticipation. :cool:
Iight this **** didn't go done as I planned it would. I went over to a friends house from my old neighborhood (by my school) and fell right to sleep, and woke up at around 3:00. So I'm chilling with all my old friends, getting lap dances from girls I used to kick it with. I pulled my old girlfriend in her backyard and we started kissing and groping and ****.

I left to catch the bus back to my school and it was raining like hell, so I get a teacher to let me in the school to change my clothes. When I get in I'm in "******* Rockstar" mode, but that **** wasn't working so I go around to meet new people and run into this cat from my school who I been kicking it with as of late.

So he takes me over to the rest of my class, and these dudes give me the best social proof to go along with my "10" in looks(what can I say I'm sexy).

I got my own style when I dance with white girls: If they grindin me from front or back, I'll grab her hair and shake the **** in her face:cool:. They were loving that ****. From 7:30 - !0:00 all I did was **** around. While I was sitting down this one chick reach in my pants and was holding my **** and dancing.

So at around 9:45 I grabbed her and took her in the locker room and just tongued her down, then I unzipped my pants and motioned her head down but all she did was kiss my **** and gave me a handjob. I swear this chick was fine as hell. I got out to find my ride and like hella girls knew my name, telling me to come here and **** but I had to roll. Sorry.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunk.... shutup :rolleyes:

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday:
Humm lets see.........went to school, had some fun joked around, then something at the end of day ruined it and pissed me off. Took my friend home cause he missed the bus(btw that wasn't it.) Got about 2 mi from home when I realized my heat wouldn't go off (and it was 90 outside.) Messed around with the fuse box and wiring in the climate control counsole, which made me even more pissed and furstrated.

Saturday: Was getting ready to go to the beach, had my towel and boom box under my arm, then I realized the fuses I disconnected in the panel still didn't make the heat go off. So I said screw it, and drove my mom to the mall, which was about 30 mi away. I really didn't mind it, cause she has a very nice car with a superb sound system(which I rarelly get to drive) Hung out in the mall some, had and ok time, no girls to hit on there really. Left that mall than drove my mom across town to another mall.(which was another 20 mi) She went in and I drove around bassing out the system. Came home at 11 and stayed up 5.

Sunday: Nothing really, didn't have to drive my grandma to church like every other Sunday(thank god), so I ddn't get up till 3, now I have been reading mostly, playing a few games, and just relaxing........ahh...............