Bros before hoes? Bullsh!t!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You really are a dipsh!t, what proof do you have he honestly doesnt think of you as a brother? Because he was horny is the best you could come up with.

I personally would not only give him my blessing I would give him some pointers about what to look out for with her. I think you have a long way to go Jariel. I suspect you wouldnt be a very good friend at all anyway with your self limiting mentality, hes probably better off.

Understand I'm not saying this out of spite, I just cant believe how different my thinking is to yours. It seems so backward.
What the hell is wrong with you??

Jariel reacted exactly how someone should feel after being betrayed by someone who he thought was close to him. Im assuming you're one of those "everyman for themselves" types assuming from your responses. If his friend really was a friend he would never had done that without at least his consent. He would have grabbed his balls and walked up to Jariel and told him what was going on.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how some of you can be so pessimistic and accept this behavior.

Reaction score
Don't blame the Bro blame the Ho!! Hey, that rhymes!!

The hor had a verbal/non-verbal contract with the pimp - it is her obligation to keep within the rules of engagement!! This tells you what kind of G/F (i.e. Full-time hor) you had!!! There are really no "kind" of hors - they are all the same!!!!

Once a bro is no longer with a ho then the other bro can have the ho - hos are for everybody!!!!!! No such thing as an exclusive hor!!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
In an "every man for himself" scenario I couldn't fault the guy. But those scenarios shouldn't exist between friends.
You might have had too high an expectation on your so called "friend". If the feeling was mutual, and he had a high dose of respect for you then he might not have done it fearing losing your friendship and any future benefits. But I gather that it was worth the risk for him as he probably did not have much to lose, friendship wise. I guess he saw a wounded dog and decided to pounce.

so called friends find it easy to hit on other friends girls because rapport has already been established. EVERYONE should know this and I have been espousing that to the chagrine of all "Hos before Bros" followers on this site.

Maybe take a look at yourself and see if it is you that either expects too much from "friends", or are you being to relaxed about who you call a friend. Also, see if it is you that has lost control of your enviroment and allowed such an event to take place.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought the bros before hoes rule was lame. Good friends and good women are equally hard to come by. Make decisions based on who adds value to your life, not his or her gender. Everyone else is pretty expendable. Everybody is out to get theirs. If they like a girl more than you, you better believe they aren't going to be afraid to go behind your back. Most guys are slaves to any women that pays attention to them because they can't afford to be picky.

I had a similar conversation with my grandfather and he's only kept in contact with one person his entire life. In almost 80 years, he considers only one person to be his "friend" other than my grandmother. I graduated from College a year ago and don't keep in touch with anyone from High School. I keep in touch with maybe 5 people from college out of hundreds of people I talked to regularly. As time passes, that'll probably drop to two.

Two of them were the least likely and one of the others was obvious but I know he'd abandon me in a second for any girl that smiled at him. You don't really know who is a good friend or your brother until you haven't seen them in awhile.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was trying to say:

Almost no one is going to consider your feelings or interests in their decisions. Learn to expect that of people.

oranges

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Don't expect loyalty from male friends when there's a woman in play, they can betray you as quickly as anyone else.
Thats when I fire my friend and forget the woman. I expect respect, and when I don't get respect, they lose mine

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan's Father: For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. [Points to sword] This you can trust.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a good friend you know someone you trust and you enjoy the company and are able to talk about anything without worrying "o i dont want to look weak"

me i have good friends like 2 or 3 but trust me there good friend ans sure wouldent put hos before them

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celadus said:
I've always thought the bros before hoes rule was lame.
Its usually all the young'ens that believe in this $hit with their bros and their posses and their I got your back BS... I guess they wanna believe their world is the better world... till they get older and realise they have to get a job and support the pregnant biatch they met at skool.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a saying...

"A good friend will help you move [house], a REAL friend will help you move a body"

I have several REAL friends who I trust with my life. I can say categorically that I'd never take their gf off them, or manipulate them in a time of weakness to get into an ex's pants.

Not all friends are like that. Jariel, as you might've figured out, yours probably isn't. But that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy being with you and care about you like a brother. He just can't be trusted.

Some people on this forum are cold and their mentality has effed them up in a way. A friend is a FRIEND (or is supposed to be, hah). You expect them to do stuff for you that others would NOT do - that's what your bond with them should cause them to do. Manipulating your 'friend' when they're depressed about a breakup and then trying to fcuk the ex they're crying over - THAT wouldn't be acceptable in my book.

Be careful who you trust - not all friends are the ones you can trust, remember. Value the ones you can.

-shaun

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
There is a saying...

"A good friend will help you move [house], a REAL friend will help you move a body"
I'd rather not have my friends expect me to help them move a body..

Of course you can expect your friends to save your life should it be in imminent danger as a matter of proper human upbringing. But for you to blindly trust a friend with your babe for example, thats another matter. If the offer is too good to refuse, it won't be refused. But as a friend, I'm sure you'll forgive him for thinking with his c0ck... what are friends for..

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Don't blame the Bro blame the Ho!! Hey, that rhymes!!

The hor had a verbal/non-verbal contract with the pimp - it is her obligation to keep within the rules of engagement!! This tells you what kind of G/F (i.e. Full-time hor) you had!!! There are really no "kind" of hors - they are all the same!!!!

Once a bro is no longer with a ho then the other bro can have the ho - hos are for everybody!!!!!! No such thing as an exclusive hor!!!
But, if a ¨bro¨goes behind your back, and tries to ¨steal¨ ¨your¨ ho, it's not a bro thing to do, don't you agree? As I said, it's behind your back what makes it hineous.

Reaction score
SamePendo said:
But, if a ¨bro¨goes behind your back, and tries to ¨steal¨ ¨your¨ ho, it's not a bro thing to do, don't you agree? As I said, it's behind your back what makes it hineous.
I agree, if you are hiding it - but I would just be honest with my bud and say that hors are for everybody! Why would my bud be so committed to a hor anyway? Something is wrong!