Bring Back Nasman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexyboy

Banned
Reaction score
Lets bring back nasman. These people on this site are losers. He always spoke his mind and new what he was talking about. Read his posts this kid had game.

Reaction score
We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

We must kill Nasman

Sexyboy

Banned
Reaction score
Why ban someone for speaking the truth. He pissed people off but he was straight up with people. I thought he talked a lot. but he knew what he was doing.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, my guess is he was some short dude that got off on belittling people on the internet. i guarantee you he did not act that way in person because he would get his @ss kicked. fvck him. he didn't contribute anything useful anyways for all the noise he put on here. he'll be back. anyone who racks up 200 posts in a month is going to come back. so don't worry, you'll get some guy that goes around calling people idiots, losers and virgins soon.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it strange that when someone is banned, some just-joined newbie inevitably begins to campaign for the unbanning of someone? When I was banned, twice, nobody ever came to my rescue. But I'm also respectable enough to not register new accounts, use proxies, or access this forum from different IPs just to complain.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me how anything of this is useful:

"Listen u fat fvcking piece of shvt troll. I seen your picture and I know what u look like. I can tell by the way u look there isn't a book in the world that can save u.

Hey sosuave members check this guys picture out. He is a 333LB troll. when was the last time u got laid u fat troll....

U look like a rapist u fat fvck. your a 1 mothafker. and will always be a 1. I am a 9 u fatfvck.

Get a 100 girls in a room and see who they go for... u fat piece of shvt.

Ps I wish I could catch your fat azz on the street some time. I know you live in a trailor somewhere. fat fvcking loser.

Post a thread about getting laid. I can already tell your a loser."

There is no way this guy acts like this in person, if he did, he would have brain damage from all the fights he got in. Instead, he comes on here where he can act like some bad@ss. I know this guy wasn't skiptomylou. I could at least like skip. skip didn't act like this. Nasman, all he was was a loudmouth that didn't contribute anything useful. If you think that a bunch of posts about how I'm a bad@ss and you're a piece of sh!t is useful, you got a lot of problems.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ How does one become banned, I've never quite understood it...

.. and btw who is Nasman, is he the spin the bottle guy ?? Only 2 or 3 names stand out on here

-Cod3r

Reaction score
Demon said:
Isn't it strange that when someone is banned, some just-joined newbie inevitably begins to campaign for the unbanning of someone? When I was banned, twice, nobody ever came to my rescue. But I'm also respectable enough to not register new accounts, use proxies, or access this forum from different IPs just to complain.
He wasn't banned!! They closed his pointless attention getting flaming threads -- he was calling for everyone's banishment as if he was paying for the sosuave bandwidth!!

Sexy - you are nasman -- didn't like your threads closed - hey!!!

Are you trying to cheerlead yourself back into existence???:rolleyes:

Demon - who were you before???

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, f uck Nasman, he called me a troll.

Reaction score
Demon said:
Always have been Demon.
You said you were banned twice??

LA_Chico said:
bro, f uck Nasman, he called me a troll.
Hombre, shouldn't the correct gender form be "El Chico"?? What's up with that BRO??

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how so many people don't have the common sense NOT to get banned. It's really not that hard to follow the rules on this very liberal forum yet some people succeed in this in a matter of weeks.:confused:

Reaction score
rrrrr said:
fvck Nasman.
Please, no Homo posts!!:rolleyes:

PRMOOn - you didn't rEAD -- HE WAS NOT BANNED -- HIS ATTENTION FLAMING THREADS WERE JUST DELETED!!

Sexyboy = Nasman!!

This thread will be deleted soon!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude he's banned. I just checked his public profile and it reads B-A-N-N-E-D. Last time I checked that didn't spell Don Juan.

Of course he can make a NEW profile anytime he wants but it's doubtful he'll have different results. Old habits die hard you know.

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Dude he's banned. I just checked his public profile and it reads B-A-N-N-E-D. Last time I checked that didn't spell Don Juan.

Of course he can make a NEW profile anytime he wants but it's doubtful he'll have different results. Old habits die hard you know.
ok ---- I forecasted that in one of his threads -- he was creating a thread a minute saying the same thing and no new info and flaming galore!

He created this thread :rolleyes:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he PREDICTED he was going to get banned and made a new profile. Sexyboy was registered on 12-13 and Nasman's Last post was on 12-19. Maybe he knew things were going down hill and he saw impending doom? Who knows and honestly who cares, it doesn't really change that much in general. We're all just little voices in gymnasium. Like many others the echo will soon fade.

Reaction score
PRMoon said:
We're all just little voices in gymnasium. Like many others the echo will soon fade.
Is that an original line??

Status
Not open for further replies.