Bring Back Nasman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Is that an original line??
I guess. I don't think I heard it anywhere else but I've done alot of reading in my lifetime so who knows, I might have pirated it from someone.

Reaction score
who cares if he got banned? what did he ever contribute other than slurs and idiotic one liners. he would lie about his sexual stats all the time too. he sucked. and he was always calling people trolls, he brought a digital mcarthyism to the forum. screw him

Sexyboy

Banned
Reaction score
I am nasmans little cousin guys. I was at his house earlier tonight. He said he is going to tone it down but he will be back. He said that the people on this site are a bunch of idiots. He said that even the moderator who banned him was a dork and a nerd. And I know nasman he does have than many lays guys. that is not even a lot for him. All the girls like him. He is a tough guy believe me is probably tougher in real life than in forum. Was in many streetfights when younger. he is a good guy too. everyone in this family loves him and respects him. he will give u shirt of his back. he will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.