Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
okay...first of all you can't prove your first point.

Secondly, My friend has the BP look, and i have fifty lbs on me more. Guess who gets all the girls attention when we are together. And guess who gets called "skinny"...and let me tell you he hates it.

If i cut 50lbs i'd look like him too. (prob better IMO :up: ) And if your in okay shape, you can get that body in less than a year. But what most people lack is DEDICATION and the know how to get that body. Majority of people i meet all have these goals for their body...but they never achieve it because they have no idea what they are doing.

I completely agree with ThreeStorms
Erm, of course I can, nearly everyone who posts pics on the net has a worse physique than Brad Pitt. Few people I know have a better physique than Brad Pitt. So saying it's easy and whatnot is conjecture.

I doubt your friend has the BP look. BP is not just thin. He has some muscle with very low bf and good genetics. Your mate gets called skinny because he is skinny. BP does not look skinny either with or without his clothes on. He has more muscle at that bf than most people would if they cut to 6%.

Of course the body is achievable, but if there are so many people wanting that body and hardly anyone has it, then that's strong evidence to suggest it isn't easy to get that body. "If I cut 50 lbs" - How do you know you'd look good if you did? There are lots of people who went on cutting diets but couldn't hack it after a while or lost muscle when they did it. Again you are just talking now. I don't see pics off Brad-esque physiques so it's just big talk.

MM

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Erm, of course I can, nearly everyone who posts pics on the net has a worse physique than Brad Pitt. Few people I know have a better physique than Brad Pitt. So saying it's easy and whatnot is conjecture. MM
So you go around checking everyone's pics in the entire net? Your assumption is ridiculous. BP looks like crap compared to real athletes/lifters

Mad Manic said:
I doubt your friend has the BP look. BP is not just thin. He has some muscle with very low bf and good genetics. Your mate gets called skinny because he is skinny. BP does not look skinny either with or without his clothes on. He has more muscle at that bf than most people would if they cut to 6%.conjecture. MM
I'm sorry to disappoint you but yes, he is 157 at around 6-8% BF. Same height and weight as BP. So i guess both are skinny by your knowledge. You put clothes on a guy who looks ripped at 157, he looks like a twig but of course he looks better and more cut with his shirt off 50 lbs makes a huge difference.

Mad Manic said:
Of course the body is achievable, but if there are so many people wanting that body and hardly anyone has it, then that's strong evidence to suggest it isn't easy to get that body. "If I cut 50 lbs" - How do you know you'd look good if you did? There are lots of people who went on cutting diets but couldn't hack it after a while or lost muscle when they did it. Again you are just talking now. I don't see pics off Brad-esque physiques so it's just big talk.
Everyone looks different at different weights. The people who quit cutting are idiots who don't know how to cut. Your strong evidence is weak - you can't support it in anyway.

Personally i don't like being 150 lbs but i know for a fact if i did cut down that far, yeah i'd look like him or better. But i rather keep size and a little chub than look like him. (I'm 197ish lbs at BF 13-14%). I don't need to cut 50lbs and take a pic to prove a point - i know my body.

I'm going more for the Rocky look haha he weighed like 193 in rocky 3 or 4 at very low BF% and looks like he could annihilate BP - that body is far more impressive than the boring 'Skinny' BP look.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck Brad

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
So you go around checking everyone's pics in the entire net? Your assumption is ridiculous. BP looks like crap compared to real athletes/lifters
Yes I've seen enough. And yes he isn't a pro BBer, well gathered.

I-tallionStallion said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you but yes, he is 157 at around 6-8% BF. Same height and weight as BP. So i guess both are skinny by your knowledge. You put clothes on a guy who looks ripped at 157, he looks like a twig but of course he looks better and more cut with his shirt off 50 lbs makes a huge difference.
Brad Pitt doesn't look skinny in Fight Club with or without clothes. He just seems to have a decent toned shape.

I-tallionStallion said:
Everyone looks different at different weights. The people who quit cutting are idiots who don't know how to cut. Your strong evidence is weak - you can't support it in anyway.
My evidence is that there are lots of people who want a BP physique but don't have anything near one. How is that weak evidence? Yes those people can be called idiots, but it's testament to the fact they couldn't do it.

I-tallionStallion said:
Personally i don't like being 150 lbs but i know for a fact if i did cut down that far, yeah i'd look like him or better. But i rather keep size and a little chub than look like him. (I'm 197ish lbs at BF 13-14%). I don't need to cut 50lbs and take a pic to prove a point - i know my body.

I'm going more for the Rocky look haha he weighed like 193 in rocky 3 or 4 at very low BF% and looks like he could annihilate BP - that body is far more impressive than the boring 'Skinny' BP look.
It's not just about numbers, it's about shape, proportions, fullness of muscle bellies, genetics etc. Yes Rocky's physique is better but this isn't what the discussion is about. It's about people knocking his physique when theirs is worse, end of.

MM

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Brad Pitt doesn't look skinny in Fight Club with or without clothes. He just seems to have a decent toned shape.
Better than the average male...i'll def agree to that. But are you with me when i say that we don't want to have BP's look at 155 lbs? I think its too skinny, thats why i knock it. I rather be bigger stronger (Grew up watching too much dragon ball Z haha) and as a bonus you attract better looking women IMO.

Mad Manic said:
My evidence is that there are lots of people who want a BP physique but don't have anything near one. How is that weak evidence? Yes those people can be called idiots, but it's testament to the fact they couldn't do it.
Many people don't have the know how or dedication. I saw fight club when i was younger, and I thought BP had a really great physique, but i saw it again recently and i was left very unimpressed. Your evidence is weak cause you can't prove it. Thats why. Your talking about a bunch overweight people who loathe every hollywood body.

Mad Manic said:
It's not just about numbers, it's about shape, proportions, fullness of muscle bellies, genetics etc. Yes Rocky's physique is better but this isn't what the discussion is about. It's about people knocking his physique when theirs is worse, end of.
Everybody has their fantasy physique. His is the complete opposite of mine. People bash it cause its not out of the ordinary. Millions of atheletes have his body.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
Better than the average male...i'll def agree to that. But are you with me when i say that we don't want to have BP's look at 155 lbs? I think its too skinny, thats why i knock it. I rather be bigger stronger (Grew up watching too much dragon ball Z haha) and as a bonus you attract better looking women IMO.
I don't want Brad Pitt's body, I want to become Mr Olympia. But I'm not stupid enough to post on forums saying his physique sucks etc. when clearly there are a ton of gym users who have been at it for 2 years+ who look worse than he does. And yes quite a lot of them claim to be dedicated. And yes Pitt's physique isn't a woman attractor in itself whatsoever, you'd need to be much bigger with lowish bf for them to notice and be attracted. But I still think it's laughable when people with mediocre physiques start talking down on him.

I-tallionStallion said:
Many people don't have the know how or dedication. I saw fight club when i was younger, and I thought BP had a really great physique, but i saw it again recently and i was left very unimpressed. Your evidence is weak cause you can't prove it. Thats why. Your talking about a bunch overweight people who loathe every hollywood body.
I can't prove that most gym users look worse than Pitt? Well in every gym I've been in and in photo threads on BBing sites across the web people look worse than him, what more evidence do you need? Do I need to prove that not everyone looks like a Mr Olympia as well?

I-tallionStallion said:
Everybody has their fantasy physique. His is the complete opposite of mine. People bash it cause its not out of the ordinary. Millions of atheletes have his body.
Fantasy physiques, atheletes, stars and whatnot; none of it applies to the real masses. His physique is better than the vast majority of people who talk bad of it, so IMO they need to shut up OR post pics of their amazing bodies.

MM

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I don't want Brad Pitt's body, I want to become Mr Olympia. But I'm not stupid enough to post on forums saying his physique sucks etc. when clearly there are a ton of gym users who have been at it for 2 years+ who look worse than he does. And yes quite a lot of them claim to be dedicated. But I still think it's laughable when people with mediocre physiques start talking down on him.
Its a matter of a opinion. I DO NOT want to look that small. I think he's a starving skinny dork. Thats my opinion. Plus if these people are having problems with getting bigger and cut refer them to WBA or EFFORT :up: haha yea like you'd do that

Mad Manic said:
I can't prove that most gym users look worse than Pitt? Well in every gym I've been in and in photo threads on BBing sites across the web people look worse than him, what more evidence do you need? Do I need to prove that not everyone looks like a Mr Olympia as well?
Not everyone is going to share your opinion of what looks good. Don't forget movie makeup.

Mad Manic said:
His physique is better than the vast majority of people who talk bad of it, so IMO they need to shut up OR post pics of their amazing bodies.
Calm down this is a discussion board. People are going to have opinions. We don't need your approval to talk bad about BP. So IMO let people talk and bash and judge accordingly.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet if we saw brad pitt's fight club physique in real life, it would look a lot different than in the movies.

Keep in mind that makeup and lighting can make a person more cut, as well as the camera is suppose to add 5-10 lbs or something.

So, his size at 165 lbs, to me, seems more realistic.

The amount of work brad put into getting in shape for the movie is commendable, imo. He has a lot more dedication than most people are willing to give.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
The amount of work brad put into getting in shape for the movie is commendable, imo. He has a lot more dedication than most people are willing to give.
Im sure he has about 10 million or so reasons to shape up :D If someone offered me 10 mil to star in a film and look like that in 6 months, i'd sure as hell work my ass off.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking like fight club brad pitt

If you're the average skinny guy (I'm 6'1 185), how many pounds of muscle do you put on? At what point do you start cutting? Is FC brad pitt even jacked?

I am vague on purpose, because I want a general, ballpark idea.

a123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, brad pitt in fight club had a very low body fat precentage, its very hard to maintain your body muscle mass then your 6% body fat, your body start eating your muscles.
Now alot of guys gonna say its not true, and I'll find a research about it to prove them its true.

By the way, thats why body builders are not 3% body fat all the time, they are 12% of body fat, and when a competition is coming up they go down to 3%-4% of body fat. If they will try to be on 3-4% of body fat all the time - they will lose alot of muscle (what they dont want to do) since when you have very low fat precent and alot of muscle, your body start 'eating' your muscle.

It got alot to do with genetics too..

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His fat level was a lot more impressive than his musculature in Fight Club. like a123 said, that's gotta be a b*tch to maintain.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're the average skinny guy (I'm 6'1 185)

lol, I am 6'1" and 165. You don't know skinny.

If you want to look like a fighter, then find an mma gym and train to fight. I am hoping to make weight to fight at 155. I can tell you that the cage fighters I see in the 155 class look like 170 and 180 pound guys - they have the chest and arms of a bigger guy. But there is next to no fat on them, so their weight is low. Wrestling or 'rolling' as the jiu-jitsu guys call it will work your entire body in ways that free weights don't. Situps have gotten me decent abs before, but now my sides are defined and cut as well. I am getting 'Brad Pitt' abs, which is not why I am doing mma, but it is a nice side effect.

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you're the average skinny guy (I'm 6'1 185)

lol, I am 6'1" and 165. You don't know skinny.

And you think YOU know skinny?

I'm 6'2" and 145.

ha

BP is a fvcking tank in that movie, but if you want to look like a fighter, chuck liddell is your guy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, I knew someone could top me. At least you are young, with plenty of beer ahead of you.

Liddell, at least in my opinion, succeeds despite his body. He has a gut, and does not deny liking a beer or two now and then. But he has always had hands of stone, thus his success. Fans love a knockout, so Chuck gets paid the big bucks.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the key is to get your bf down to 8% while weighing about 165lbs.

then you need to go get yourself a crew of make up artists, lighting artists and professional hollywood camera men.

then film yourself under optimal condition with other guys standing around you that have 12%bf and less muscle than you.

if you do these things you will look just like brad pitt.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zubs said:
BP is a fvcking tank in that movie, but if you want to look like a fighter, chuck liddell is your guy.
are you serious? a tank?

if pitt was in the UFC he'd be in the 155 league. he's muscular, but if he were a tank he's be a tiny little tank.