BPD ex reached out, what is the proper response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay no contact, its been 2.5 years since I had any contact with my ex, I did see her briefly last year all I got out of her was giggles and shy eyes. I'm glad she's moved to another town there is no chance I will cross paths with her again, a BPD woman will never change.
If she happened to be in town and asked you to come by her hotel for a pump n dump....would you do it? Be honest now

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why so many pictures of this woman? I find her slightly above average... she has really mind ****ed you Bro.
First, show us a photo of someone who is way above average. Second, nobody gives a f*ck what you personally think.

I am showing you something called consensus which shows her in the top percentile based on peer reviewed independent surveys (empirical research, i.e., evidence to back my claims, unlike most here who say 'I had a date with a really hot girl').

Any one of you jackholes at any time is free to publish photos on Photo Feeler yourself, but here is the thing: you have no women to take pictures of. This girl is hotter than any girl any of you ever dated, until you prove otherwise.

My goal was to take highly rated photos of beautiful women, and hopefully seduce them. Mission accomplished. I showed you how it's done. Raise your hand if you want to throw a temper tantrum now.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, that girl you posted, to be honest, I've been with better looking girls... lol.
Sure. And you're a better quarterback than Tom Brady too.

I'm calling you and everyone else here on their bullsh!t. If hotter girls exist, prove it. Put a photo on Photo Feeler, then black out her eyes, then show us the score.

I didn't just show my opinion, I showed the opinion of the world. Oh, that.

Reaction score
First, show us a photo of someone who is way above average. Second, nobody gives a f*ck what you personally think.

I am showing you something called consensus which shows her in the top percentile based on peer reviewed independent surveys (empirical research, i.e., evidence to back my claims, unlike most here who say 'I had a date with a really hot girl').

Any one of you jackholes at any time is free to publish photos on Photo Feeler yourself, but here is the thing: you have no women to take pictures of. This girl is hotter than any girl any of you ever dated, until you prove otherwise.

My goal was to take highly rated photos of beautiful women, and hopefully seduce them. Mission accomplished. I showed you how it's done. Raise your hand if you want to throw a temper tantrum now.
I would never post or brag about the "rating" of a pick up. You are just trying for people to validate your view that she is hot.

If you think she is the Charlize Theron of your Wolrd why would it matter what every body else says?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never post or brag about the "rating" of a pick up. You are just trying for people to validate your view that she is hot.

If you think she is the Charlize Theron of your Wolrd why would it matter what every body else says?
Her BPD is rubbing off on him with his need of constant validation.

Haven't you noticed how much he brags about everything? He is the type of guy that talks about himself so much, that just being in his presence would drain all your energy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I would never post or brag about the "rating" of a pick up.
NOTE: I'm a photographer and she's a model. SHE brags about the (standardized) ratings (many now in the 99 percentile).

You guys can't argue with the 99 percentile.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even reading his Posts is draining.
There is a reason, why he joined my ignore list;-)
Yup, draining energy=narcissistic trait. I'm sure he'll feel special for being 1st on my ignore list :)

I finally blew up on a friend who is a splitting image of this dude. Non stop talking about himself like a self entitled azzhole, bragging, talking about all these women, thinking he is better than everyone. Lets just say his face turned all red, followed by putting his head down and walking away like a b!tch. Then later walks up to me and says he loves me like a bro (whack job).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, draining energy=narcissistic trait. I'm sure he'll feel special for being 1st on my ignore list :)

I finally blew up on a friend who is a splitting image of this dude. Non stop talking about himself like a self entitled azzhole, bragging, talking about all these women, thinking he is better than everyone. Lets just say his face turned all red, followed by putting his head down and walking away like a b!tch. Then later walks up to me and says he loves me like a bro (whack job).
Wait, you're agreeing with some butt plug who is commenting about ignoring me? With a girly little f*g-boy smiley face? And you're hypocritically talking about my talking about myself?? Just as I suspected - you are a woman on welfare.

I don't think I'm better than you, stovepipe. I proved I am. Let's review:

1) I'm dating a supermodel, you're not.
2) I proved it, you didn't.
3) I earn $200,000 per year, you don't.
4) My BPD loves me, yours tried to murder your mother and pet turtle.
5) If my BPD left me, I wouldn't try to kill myself, because I have other girls.
6) Girls who aren't clinically insane also like me.
7) I disproved your "BPD = bad" theory and you can't stop whining.

The moral: F*ck you, you little sh!t stain, and every other piece of sh!t here saying women who don't like them are crazy.

No wonder your women dumped your sorry whiny loser ass-s. I guess I must have BPD.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. And you're a better quarterback than Tom Brady too.

I'm calling you and everyone else here on their bullsh!t. If hotter girls exist, prove it. Put a photo on Photo Feeler, then black out her eyes, then show us the score.

I didn't just show my opinion, I showed the opinion of the world. Oh, that.

Have you ever thought maybe we don't want to share personal details that can be traced back to us on a forum that many would consider misogynistic?

Can you imagine how much Neil would be bragging if he had Trump's wealth and was dating Melania? He would make Trump's ego look bearable lol

Trump on the campaign trail:

"I'm really, really rich"

"Believe me, I have no problems down there"

Everyone sees right through it and Trump doesn't realize how insecure he looks when he does that

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So, by not showing us who you are dating, you are showing us how secure you are, applegoo?

You're afraid she'll find you on SoSuave? So Suave is ranked #157,000. Facebook is #3.

SURE you have hot women, applegoo! SURE you do!

And I bet your women rate 99% too, you just don't want to share details. Get a job applegoo.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, by not showing us who you are dating, you are showing us how secure you are, applegoo?

You're afraid she'll find you on SoSuave? So Suave is ranked #157,000. Facebook is #3.

SURE you have hot women, applegoo! SURE you do!

And I bet your women rate 99% too, you just don't want to share details. Get a job applegoo.
200k a year isn't much. Middle class where I'm from :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Maybe it is good for Texas. The girl you have is a 7 to, but looks like the best you've had. Have you heard of hotornot from back in the day? Any typical blonde that wasn't fat and was decent looking had a 9.9 rating. Unlike you, people here aren't massively insecure looking for validation on a forum. Everyone sees right through you, can't you tell? I'll tell you this much, if I was at a strip club and if your girl approached me for a lap dance, I'd shoo her away and find a better one. Before you demand someone to show a hot girl, show one yourself. But if you like her and she excites you, enjoy!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
200k a year isn't much.
First of all jackh*le, on behalf of the 99% of Americans who make less than that, it is a lot. But in this case you are correct. I was being kind. I actually took home $220K after taxes in the past 6 months (the equivalent of about $660,000 salary before taxes - is that a lot?). Want to see a screen shot of my deposits? Unlike you, I don't BS. I'm here to tell you how to make good money and sleep with the hottest women on Earth (who I prove are the hottest, I don't just pretend are the hottest).

The girl you have is a 7, but looks like the best you've had. Have you heard of hotornot?
Everyone sees through me? You say "That girl is a 7"? SHOW US HOTTER.

When little stains like you want to say things that are patently false, I put you in your place. And can you spare us the fag-boy smiley faces. Jesus Christ, are you wearing a pink butt plug as you type this sh!t?

You lied and said you dated girls this hot, based on your unilaterally calling a 9.9 a 7, and steadfastly, publically refusing to show one shred of evidence to the forum. I suspect you are a chunk Indian man and your woman has a dot on her forehead.

Hot or Not? There we learned a 7 scales to a 9.9, and you called my girl a 7, so we are on the same page there. Did you think a 9.9 is someone who EVERYONE rates a 9.9? No, 7 is the highest average rating for any human. Remember, fat black girls like you are voting.

I'm using PhotoFeeler. I've paid to have 300 photos of 20 women professionally rated. No girl can touch my girl. Her top 10 photos are 98% rated on average. 7 99 rated photos, in four outfits. Show us ONE photo that compares - I'll even pay to have it rated. PM me and I'll only publish the rating.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one time going to the strip club a few years ago with some friends, there was a b1tch who looked like Neil's girl willing to give me a BJ for $50 rofl

No neil, we don't need screenshots. I'm sure you are very, very rich *pats neil on the head*

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung out with girls that do modeling and have modelmayhem profiles and all that sh1t. They used to tell me stories about older photographers like Neil who were "pervs" undercover trying to get laid, dishing out weird compliments and stuff during the shoot. Some of them won't even go to shoots alone cause of experiences with creepy photographers like Neil.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Applegoo, seeing that you're from Beverly Hills projects, how much do you make per year?

Crap low-class style, and man, her teeth. I'd be afraid she'd try and attack me with them, rofl
Wouldn't it be great if you were God and got to personally declare what was a lot of money, and which girls were hot? But you're actually just some loser living in an apartment masturbating.

Still waiting for you to show us a hotter girl, Indian fag-boy.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Applegoo, seeing that you're from Beverly Hills projects, how much do you make per year?

Wouldn't it be great if you were God and got to personally declare what was a lot of money, and which girls were hot? But you're actually just some loser living in an apartment masturbating.
There's no way you're in 40s dude. How old are you really?

Btw, I am not indian. To be honest, I'm probably lighter than you. But what's up with the racism, though? Must be a Texas thing.

I don't think I've met a dude in their 40s ever as immature as you. You have to be some angry teen or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.