Bootcamp Week#2: Time To Up the Ante...

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR#2 by the sexiest of the astrological signs:

6 down, 4 left ( read below for detailed description, if bored just realized that I just turned 19 last November 2, but its not only a bday, its also a rebirth of individuality geared towards Don Juanism :rock: )

it all happened last November 3, thursday afternoon, 15:00

So scorpio king was inside a building with many people inside for enrollment. He figured out to do Bootcamp than just bore to death in waiting for my turn in line. He meets somegirl of about HB7 based on his babe-o-metre. She is ahead of scorpio king in the enrollment line. Scorpio decides to talk to her. Here is some details of the convo remembered by the stud:

scorpio king: Is this the line for the addition of subjects?
HB7: Yeah it is.
scorpio king: Are my documents enough?
HB7: yeah they are
scorpio king: Then why do you have more documents than I have?(with a confused look on his face)
HB7: (starts talking about how she came very early in the morning and everyting about enrollment hassles)
s k (scorpio king): yeah, your hairstyle is showing it (s k drops a playful neg)
HB7: (starts to get insecure): I know, I look drag.
s k: Its not that bad.
HB7: what college are you from?
s k: engineering, how about you?
HB7: science
s k: whats your name?
HB7: Angela
s k: I'm (s k gives his name)

there was a 1 minute convo after the name game but sadly it had to end since she had to process her papers. Scorpio king feels regret for he did not number close the chick. He's still AFC. I hope he changes. More to come because yours truly is feeling sleepy now:eek:

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yrock181
what do you guys do one weekends?? i would like to know so i could keep having more convos until the week is over?
I prefer the park because people there are friendlier and more convoish.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys do one weekends?? i would like to know so i could keep having more convos until the week is over?
I've become sort of a regular at a local bar/pool hall, and I talk to all the bartenders, one in particular, and she is cool. It's a comfortable atmospher and everytime I'm in there, I talk to someone new. This week has been crazy, and I have not been able to get in this specific place.

All in all, wherever you want to go is fine, as long as there are people there, and don't be afraid to talk to anyone.

My plan is that when I walk into this place (probably tomorrow night) is to target a group of girls, and let myself be known. Whether it'll actually happen or not, I'll have to wait and see. I'm going to have to grab my sack and just do it.

safe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, this week’s quieter, been too bust to get on here all week!!

As I said in the first weeks BC thread, I start on Wednesdays, I’ll try and catch up to synchronise with everyone who’s left as soon as possible. This is more of a progress report than a field report anyway.

I’ve easily completed the first weeks task and am totally at ease maintaining eye contact with people.

The conversation task is going okay, I’m opting for striking up conversations with captive audiences like in queues or in the sauna etc which is something i need to work on. I’m gonna get some cold approaches in this weekend :) and read the reading material (sorry I’ve been busy)

Anyway, I’m on 4 conversations and will try and get as many as possible this weekend, I’ll just go Christmas shopping or something, can always ask for advice what to get my sister etc :)

Also got a new job today
:woo:

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea those are good ideas. but i can't get into some of the pool halls and bars because you have to be 21. but i will do anything as long as im not home.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea those are good ideas. but i can't get into some of the pool halls and bars because you have to be 21. but i will do anything as long as im not home.
Down here, you only have to be 18 to go inside; you just can't drink. Is it different than that where you are?

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Down here, you only have to be 18 to go inside; you just can't drink. Is it different than that where you are?
when i went i saw a sign that said that you had to be 21 to go in. but it wouldn't hurt to go and ask.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i went i saw a sign that said that you had to be 21 to go in. but it wouldn't hurt to go and ask.
Don't ask, just don't order any alcohol. If they ask to see your i.d., then they will tell you if you can stay or not.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm kinda jumpin in late, but I thought I might join you guys in this re-eduaction journey. I already feel comfortable with majority of this stuff, but to stay at the top of anything you must always practice practice practice. So today I started sort of re-living (though I never actually did the whole bootcamp thing), week 2 of boot camp.

Today in my English 101 class, we had to do peer reviews. Which is simply where you exchange essays that we wrote with other people in the class and then critique them. This one girl, who's an HB6 (the class is 30 guys and 5 girls; so there isn't a lot of hot women to choose from) was sitting sort of close to me, so after the prof was done talking about the assignment I turned to her made eye contact and said "You wanna review my paper?". Not the best opener, but it's better then nothing. But while we were doing the peer review, we started getting on the subject of sports. She said she played waterpolo (we only have a club team at my college here in the states), so I told her that I played on the UL waterpolo when I lived in Ireland. We bull****ed about that for a while, not realizing how much time had elapsed. We didn't even really getting around to correcting each others papers, but oh well I'm a super-genius and I know my paper is perfect :D .

Not a total stranger, since we have the same class, but I had never talked to her before. This weekend I'm going down to Seattle to visit some friends, so I should be able to make up the rest of the conversations this weekend.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Week 2, Friday

Well, I have completed the 10 conversations today. One of my convo was very entertaining, I lead the way and made it quite funny. I guess sometimes when your mind is in the right mood, you can think of things to say. I'll continue to practice this field since it's my weakest area.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by safe
Woah, this week’s quieter, been too bust to get on here all week!!

As I said in the first weeks BC thread, I start on Wednesdays, I’ll try and catch up to synchronise with everyone who’s left as soon as possible. This is more of a progress report than a field report anyway.

I’ve easily completed the first weeks task and am totally at ease maintaining eye contact with people.

The conversation task is going okay, I’m opting for striking up conversations with captive audiences like in queues or in the sauna etc which is something i need to work on. I’m gonna get some cold approaches in this weekend :) and read the reading material (sorry I’ve been busy)

Anyway, I’m on 4 conversations and will try and get as many as possible this weekend, I’ll just go Christmas shopping or something, can always ask for advice what to get my sister etc :)

Also got a new job today
:woo:
congrats dude for the new job, does it come with HB officemates? lol

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, my literary spirit has just escaped my body after my long sleep so this FR would be plain and simple:

After meeting HB7 in the line, I then went to the encoding line where I meet this HB6. We had conversations about the university and the likes. The conversation was good because it ended in a number close. Im going to practice my game on her.:woo:

The third was a HB1. I figured out to talk to her for BC purposes. THe conversation flowed smoothly that it also ended up in a #close.

This time it drizzled but thank God I brought my trusted umbrella.
I then thought of a brilliant plan to sarge during rainy season. This should be put on another thread.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE UMBRELLA TECHNIQUE
by: scorpio king

Feeling very confident after talking to three different strangers, I started to continue sarging. Unfortunately, it drizzled so I decided to go home. But then, a wonderful idea strucked my mind. I thought of finding women without umbrella so I can have a good situational opener. I walked for a moment and then spotted my prey. An HB7 without an umbrella. She took cover in some sheltered hallway. When I was close to her, I offered her my umbrella.
Me: Hey, do you need an umbrella.
HB7: Yeah, is it ok?
me: sure, why not?
we started walking

me: I saw you running through the drizzle, and I figured out I should help my schoolmate.
HB7: Thank you very much, I thought I cant get to my place early. Thanks to you. I never thought there are still men like you
me: Well I thought it was the right thing for me to do so I could score some points for the Lord (we passed by the University school) since I commited many sins in the past few days.
HB7: (laughs)

we had some convo about the University but I couldnt number close because she decided to ride a pedicab so that she wont feel a burden to me. This is because I would have #closed her as soon as we get to her place.

I used the umbrella technique for no. 4 convo with a HB5 chick afterwards. I applied some c&f while walking through the drizzle. I managed to get her laughing but something happened when I #closed her.

me: give me your number
HB5: Why should I, we have just met?
me: (confused, couldnt think of a c&f comeback)
HB5: so you could lend me your umbrella sometime?
me: indeed (what an ******* I am)
HB5 gives her number.

After some fluff talk she said that her boyfriend is waiting for her although I felt she just said it to get rid of me. In any case, its her loss although I still have to work my game.

6 for me including a convo with a guy from the enrollment line

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was a good day!

it started in my history class today i was sitting there bored taking a test. So im looking around the room and i notice like one of the hostest girls in my grade staren at me. So i made ec and she like moved her eyes away quickly looking down and then quickly looked back up i made ec with her for 2 seconds and gave her a smile she looked blushed. then the bell rang and i was still taking my test so she left before i could go up to her.Monday is a new day though. I couldnt belive it though. People have told me im a good looker i just never really had confidence to carry myself. So now with my boost of extra confidence im starting to carry myself better and people are noticing me. so its a it easier for me, but its still hard to make myself put myself out there.

Also i got in another convo with that girl on the bus. We just talked about stuff that happend durring the day and stuff like that. So this is the part were it gets good shes like you going to the football game. Im like mabye ill go i might see you around then. Shes like ya ill see you there. Then i got off the bus :D

But it gets Better!

i get tutord for sat prep course on friday and this girl who was tutoring me who is pretty good looking couldnt belive i was not in college. I can't wait for college. But even better im talking to one of my friends mom's and telling her about college and about how the girl said i cant belive your in hs. My friends mom goes there no good for you. her daughter was there when she said this i was like wow shes basicly hinting me to ask her daughter out. But shes my bf sister so i say hellz no. :down:

7 convos down and tommorow football game and mall

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday was a dud

Well, I went out to three different places tonight, and each one was as a boring place as you could imagine, and on a Friday night. So, no convo's tonight, but Saturday will turn out differently. I am going to get a good night's rest, and then I have to go take care of some things.

This is when it's a good thing to not have a vehicle, and live in a college town. I should see many people.

Even this week, I have at least said hi to about 30 different people, just because it feels natrual now. Some say hi back, some look at me like i'm crazy, and some make small talk. Unfortunately, the small talk doesn't last that long because we have all been in a hurry this week. Tomorrow, I am not in a hurry, so I should be able to handle this, not to mention I'm going out again tomoirrow night to see if I can come up with hopefully more convo's than just the amount asked to do this week.

Speaking of all that, I haven't really had a chance to use the opener I thought of, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to. I guarantee, though, that I will use it at some point in time in this boot camp.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR for Thursday & Friday:

Hey guys I just completed boot camp for this week :p it all a bit hazy but ill write what I remember... Anyway on Thursday I went to get myself a belt so I went on the bus (I sit at the back so I can EC and talk to the people that come to the back as well) anyway I looked at him and said hi, and we started talking about coincidences like when people say they saw you somewhere and they didn't. Well anyway I found out that he is a new temp teacher at my old school and that he is probably one of the coolest guys I have met he told me about some of his stories and he is such a cool badass... Anyway after a twenty minute chat I had to get off the bus to go get my belt and then I started another convo with this dude at the store about which color of belt I should buy... anyway here is when its starts getting weird after I cruise a bit round town ECing people I see this HB9 going out of Ann Summers but I get swamped by people so I couldn't reach her and do the "quick question" tech.

anyway I go to the bus stop and sit down n stuff and this cute school girl (had a feeling she was too young for me :p) appears behind me and I am all "should I talk to her n stuff?" but I decide against it she did have really beautiful blue eyes... but I was too worried about her age (estimated she was 14 and that’s a tad bit too young is you ask me) so I just sat back and relaxed till the bus arrived then much to my surprise she just walked off Xp she must of been trying to get with me or something :p...

So after that incident it was time to go back to the bar I work at and it was a peaty ****ty night at work till I saw a guy sarging? well I saw him doing magic tricks approaching women. So I went to talk to him asked him if he was a PUA and he said no that he was just a magician... talked to him for about five minutes then had to get back to work. It was good and bad at the same time because I managed to talk to three people and feel stalked by one cute girl in one day for longer than two minutes. and then there is Friday :p I said I would make you all proud....

On Friday I slept all day and at night I had to go to work, I felt all confident n stuff so I started smiling at everyone and started to talk to some of the costumers asking em how their night was n stuff made small talk with a couple of girls and left it at that. The main people I spoke to were; a couple of dudes that were sitting at the bar in front of me, another couple of dudes that were praising me for keeping the peace or something like that and finally my supervisor who was out on the piss.

Well ill just tell you about the interesting stuff I was groped by two girls while I was working… They weren’t only or unattractive for a change ^^ I think this was because I felt great I looked great and I smiled a lot. Everyone was cool n stuff with me made heaps of small talk with lots of people.

Ok here is what happened with my supervisor, on Thursday she was avoiding me and since she was in I managed to talk to her a bit just fluff talk really about what she was up to for the rest of the night, she sounded really nervous and kept braking EC when I was talking to her… It was kind of weird but because she was so nervous I got a bit nervous so at the end of it I was feeling really confused. She didn’t even look at me for the rest of the night :p so I dunno what to make of it :p though the ****tail waitress was smiling at me every time I looked her way and god her friends are so hot… I think the ****tail waitress, her friends and the supervisor would make a great harem Xp if only I would work out more and grow a pair :p anyway my A male friend got invited to a party tonight by the C waitress friends which are models too bad I couldn’t wing him cause I am working tonight. Anyway that’s me completed week two of the boot camp with eleven talks…

See ya next week a BC

Love

Amethyst

P.D. I really should talk to more girls than dudes but it seems that whenever I approached a hot girl to talk she seemed unapproachable… I know very good openers n stuff but it seems that they never shut up when they are talking to their mates, also any ideas how I could sarge/work at the same time (I am still a glass collector but I will become a bar man on Wednesday)?

Last edited:

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
party

I ended up going to that party. I got there at around 9:30 and left about 1ish.

I talked to lots of people including lots of peole i didnt know. They werent the longest of convos but thats what i got.

I got this guy to buy me a drink (dunno why) - hes not gay - and this guy gave me a tenner to buy him a dink n he let me keep it, so bought me and another guy drinks as well.

Met lots of new people and talked to lots so i think this was a good night for me.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the grocery store:

Well, I had to go grocery shopping after I went and paid on my comp. On may way to the pawn shop to pay on the computer, there was literally nobody out. So then, I decided to go ahead and go to the grocery store, and here's a jist of what happened at the checkout line:

(Made eye contact w/the checker)

me: How are you doing today?
hb: I'm doing okay
me: Just okay
hb: yeah, it's been kind of a rough day here
me: It happens sometimes
hb: (finished ringing up), (the amount of my bill)
me: blah blah

Not quite 10 minutes, and that's just the basis of the convo. Sort of good practice, but I know I can do better, but I'm gonna count it as a convo anyway.

Tally Week 2

5 convos

I have five more to get by Sunday, and I will do it. If, for some reason I don't, I'll incorporate the rest into week 3.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is this week has sucked for me. not really sure if I had any good covos with anyone. I need to get the hell out of the house. But when I did this week it just seems there isnt any real hotties out there to talk to.:(

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2!!

wooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!

iv done well over ten convos now, i find myself just talking to everyone...!!!!
I LOVE BOOTCAMP...!

i havent been talking to anything over hb 8s though... i know thats the reason for doing boot camp but i just cant bring myself to talk to really hot chicks... help!

i know, i know!!!!!!!

i think i should just memorise a really good opener and just go open as many 9s as possible!!!!!

how do you guyz recomend i approach some hotties, iv done it twice in my bootcamp adventure and just crashed an burned!

advice will be greatfully apprieciated...SHEZZLER!!!!!!!!!!!

well my week two of talking to random people about things i think they may be interested in talikng about is over... week two prepare yourself, catch is approaching!!!!!!

sarge on...!:woo: