Bootcamp Week#1: Start Your Engines...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnm420
well today was alright

i got in like 2 heys to some girls i didnt know while walking back from school. Made eye contact in school again its easy. a lot of the girls i find are looking at me first. Its great to be more observent and start to relize these things. Theres just one thing holden me back. Im not afraid to talk to people outside of my school because its like hell if they think im weird or dont like me well i wont see them again and ill walk away and try with the next girl but when im in school i have trouble just going up to a random girl like a sophmore who is eyen me or even a junior. because im afraid like if i come of funny or somethen it might stick around. and my schools pretty small only like 850 kids total. When im outside of school i have no problem going up to a random girl and saying hi. Any ideas how to get over this little scare of myn because

i know all mental and i wana get over IT i need to get sycked out of it

i have no problem making some convorsations with some girls outside of school just that inside i dunno! :confused:

i think cuz im afraid of being judged or think i already have been judge and people will think differently of me

but on saturday im goign to the mall so im gonna test what i learned this week there. Kinda like a final exam for this week
Pretty much, if you open up to some random person, and they don't open back, then they aren't worth your time. That's what I've been telling myself, and it's been working wonders. This chic with a bf has greeted me twice already since we met; the only downfall is she didn't give me her number because she has a bf, which I saw for myself today.

You are right, it is ALL MENTAL. Get it through to yourself that you are the one that matters, and that anyone that doesn't bother to give you the time of day isn't worth that time anyway, and it could be better spent meeting someone else.

Is that what you were looking for? It works for me.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya its just the part of me being like should i go over there cuz my schools small and im afirad ive already been judged by some people as being shy and im like if i start going up to them and saying hi they be like wth. and my schools small so im like hmmm will this cary out in a negitive way and have reprocusions.

thats why i feel more open just goign up to girls and meeting them in the mall or something because i havent been judged and my slate is clean
but part of me is i gotta get over the fear of peoples judgement in my school.

i cant be 2 different people i gotta act like i do outsiide of school because when i do i act confident in myself and i shine :rockon:

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i start going up to them and saying hi they be like wth
Who cares? If you really care that much what people think of you, you've got some work to do. If they think, "what the hell?" then that's they're problem. You're fun, good (didn't say nice), and have a life. Who wouldn't want to get to know you. Just because you have a shy reputation doesn't mean you can't change it.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnm420
ya its just the part of me being like should i go over there cuz my schools small and im afirad ive already been judged by some people as being shy and im like if i start going up to them and saying hi they be like wth. and my schools small so im like hmmm will this cary out in a negitive way and have reprocusions.

thats why i feel more open just goign up to girls and meeting them in the mall or something because i havent been judged and my slate is clean
but part of me is i gotta get over the fear of peoples judgement in my school.

i cant be 2 different people i gotta act like i do outsiide of school because when i do i act confident in myself and i shine :rockon:

Hey man, those 849 dudes should adjust to the new you not the other way around. You gonna be a Don Juan whether they like it or not. But you have to change subtly. I recommend that you do not practice the exercise in every girl in your school only those who are the objects of your desire aka "crush" from the AFC dictionary.

poppinwave

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude

Shezz, or anyone, I gotta problem....The problem is........After I get a girl initially interested, I just don't know how to continue and develop it....and it ends up...well declining......for example, (this happend a few times) I used to have a crush on this girl mybe hb7, and good eye contact ect, but I nvr got to asking for her 3 or asking her if she wanted to spend TIME with me.....or ME spend time WITH HER!!!!!! anyways, this is partly because:

a. can't drive yet
b. worried
c. personality

can u gusy give me any advice.....

O, and update.....I've got my 5 ECs done and like 15 Hi s, so I'm good so far, I've been working on MAINTAINING convo with ppl, but so, cya guys

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Week 1, Day 3.

Today was a very productive day. I made over 30 ECs and said many hellos. I took a big step today and went to a club with my friend. I shouldn't have braught him along, he doesn't dance nor drink. But I was excited to go and get in there and see what would happen. Well, I went into the club and the place was packed, too pack really. And it was very hard to move around. But I tried to have some fun and dance a bit, going up to girls and groups of girls and try and get in but it was tough. Those girls were dancing in a circle or 1 on 1 and wouldn't break apart. The music was too loud to talk to them. I tried to scream but I can't even hear myself. Not a good place to do any approach. I don't understand how some of you can get girls in the club. Competition is fierce too. But it was a good experience.. oh and one girl when I came close to dancing with her, give me this "What the hell you doing" look. She was dancing on the top floor like she's all that.. so I didn't care and go up to her and dance.. haha. oh well, tough crowd I guess. Anyways, the whole time my friend was doing nothing, just standing there and I felt bad so I just grab him and say let's get out of here. I learn never to bring someone who doesn't dance or at least wouldnt try it.

Well, one thing I did learn from this night is I am not afraid of the club anymore :) . But my god, how the hell can you beat out all these guys and hook up with the ladies? Damn, now i have so much respect for the playas who are good at the club.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Yea clubs can be hard, but remember - most of the girls are there for one thing - why do you think they wear those damn tiny skirts? hehe

It is hard to communicate - but that only enhances the KINO factor, get up close to her and whispering in her ear can and is Sexy.

As for dancing, bumping azzes with a girl is always fun, make sure you use plenty of KINO and MAVEC when your up close to them dancing.

Generally, i find that the best place to approach in clubs/bars is over by the Bar - look for people getting drinks and jsut sidle up close to them, look for two sets at the bar and go in for the kill!

Just keep the alcohol in check and more importantly - HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Sarge On...
Good tip. I will try that next time. Looks like I may need to built up social proof at clubs and buy some better outfits. Luckily I do have a friend that enjoy clubbing, I'll go with him next time. Clubbing is pretty hard though.. but damn the ladies there are sexy.

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! KBJ - lets make a commitment never to turn into one of those :down:

hi's are coming along slowly, im probably at about 20, but still a little uncomfortable. im way too busy with work until COB tommorow, but then im booked out with social commitments until sunday arvo which should make for some excellent opportunities. FR on sunday night. goal is to spend the weekend way out of comfort zone.

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing shezzler - on the rating scale, how can you have a "HB" and still call her a minger? I would think that would be a UG?

or were they bobfoc's?

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: W1D4 - Today is Thursday!

Wasn't the usual day at the office today. So much friggin' work! :mad: But after work I asked HB country (a 29yo co-worker LJBFs) for a coffee.

Walking down the street with her I dared her to play along with me and say hello to some strangers. The wager was, for every stranger she said Hi to, I had to say Hi to three. Even with those odds she didn't play along but I still got in 5 Hi's... :down: Arh well.. in terms of BC progression I didn't get far today although I had a little conversation with 2 butch dykes at the mall tonight. There were 4 of them in the group and I saw them at six other menswear stores I had been to.

Guys, I promise that I'll post something worth reading this weekend as I suspect something will happen. :D

--

As for music picks, check these ones out if you want to get your rock owwnnah!!

The Used - Take it Away (relate this to your AFC tendencies)

System of a Down - Chop Suey (esp. the WAKE UP!! bit)

Nickelback - Animals (backseat caveman fvcking)

Thirsty Merc - Wasting Time (laid back tune with a reference to just wanting to generally waste some time with a chick -nothing LTR-)

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: No F-en way!! Essentially you're paying me $10 to pick up those dykes!! Yikes!! I swear that her thighs were like olympic sized tree trucks, probably bigger than my waist line!

Great work on your Hi tally! I love those days when you're on top of the world and nothing phases you. I was too bummed out today. Maybe tomorrow I'll pull out the 'Hi' gattling gun and fire in all directions.

Week 1 tally:
15ish EC, smiles, Hi's.

--
Breaking news: It is rumoured that a large network of people, particularly this week, have been causing uproar globally with their lethal smiles followed by a sharp greeting.

Predictions that engaging and delightful conversations will follow. More updates as they come.
Source: sosuave.net

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Well, same scenario as the last couple of days--went to walmart. Now, here's the deal, since I've already made the goal with ec's and hi's, my goals for the remainder of the week are to maintain eye contact with everyone, and say hi to every hot girl I see.

So, I was making eye contact on my way to wal-mart, and said hi to a guy, just to get a little warmed up. He immediately looked straight ahead and didn't say a thing.

Now I'm walking through walmart attempting to make eye contact with everyone, but specifically the girls. I've come to the conclusion that most people are AFRAID, yes afraid, to make eye contact. How they meet anybody, I have not idea.

Still walking in Wal-mart, I spot this hot chic, really hot walking around the corner as I am walking around the corner facing her. I have this cool smile on my face, I make eye contact with her, and just say hi. She then returns the smile (it was a big one) and the hi. When she said hi, she was noticably audible. Now, I'm not sure if she just didn't want to be bothered and so she was a little louder than normal, or if she wanted to make sure I heard her. I didn't have time to wait around and see, so that was the end of that.

That's all I got today. I'm not going out tonight, so I won't be posting a fr tomorrow. I am going to the club tomorrow night to shoot pool, and, if there are enough people (girls, especially), I will have field report posted by Monday.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey there guys... I caught up :p here is my field report:

Today i woke up round about nine in the morning lounged around my house till twelve and after a healthy protein shake Xp I hit the town to get some clothes/accessories shopping done. The truth is that I just wanted to strut my stuff round town to make heaps of EC... I started with an easy target, an old lady at the bus stop then a girl with a kid :p pretty lame but I got EC and "hi"s back... Then I eye contacted everyone that came on the bus Xp yea no HB but hell it was good practice. I took my coat with my runes, a packet of cigs, a pad and pen and my I-pod just to keep me company Xp anyway I wondered around town for a couple of hours making EC with everyone I could... Problem was that no one was making EC with me (either they would turn away shyly or ignore me :p) it was pretty crazy I looked like a mad man saying hi to everyone I could - some people couldn't be assed replying and others just mumbled a response - still I met a couple of friends and a couple of acquaintances and had some quick chat...

Then I started thinking "Man I need a new posse to pick up girls" so I went to a work of a friend of a friend and asked him for his number so we could go pick up some babes, I hardly know the guy so it was hard to strike up a convo but I prevailed :p it was great he is juggling three GFs at once and he is one of the coolest guys ever... Then after a few more EC I decided to go home (I was getting tired so it was a bit harder to keep a smile on) anyway I saw this dude in the bus stop who was talking to a make and keeping a HB9 interested in a convo (I have seen the guy before a couple of times and he always seemed to be the life of the party) so I listened in and I thought "Dam I need this dude on my team" So when he was getting off the bus I asked him his name, next time I see him ill talk to him and ask him his number so we can go pick up some chicks.

Anyway I traveled to all of the trendiest shops in my town and got a coffee at Costa, cool bag, a pendant as a talk piece and a digital cam... So besides being broke and in desperate need for some more shifts at my bar place I managed to lose count of how many ECs I made because I just started looking at everyone in the eyes after a while, got about twelve "hi"s (three which were HBs ranging from 7.5 to 9), managed to #close a guy Xp and became acquainted with a great conversationalist... over all a good day :p By the way I thought of AMOGing the two guys with the HB9 but that dude was way to charismatic for my liking and if I become better acquainted with him ill be able to get more HB in the long run... I was thinking twelve moves ahead ;p...

I hope this redeems me for starting the Boot camp late.

Happy hunting!

Amethyst

safe

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 x L R / 12x EC R

Hey!!! So it turns out this BC is going to be tougher and take up more time than I thought!!!

Well, I started yesterday and it turned out to be an interesting day :D I was looking forward to getting this thing kicked off since I had plans to go out in the evening so started off winning a stare battle with a cute girl outside the newsagents, 1 down 49 left.

Anyway, as for finding the confidence to make EC it so far hasn’t seemed to be an issue. I guess if I wanted to just stare someone down with the intention to intimidate them I wouldn’t have a problem getting to the 50 but I’m trying to make these all natural (like when you happen to see a HB 9 walking down the street and you just have to look at her), also am less likely to get decked by some other guy or make the chicks think I’m a psycho/mentalist.

So 2 days later I have got to 12 EC’s……. lagging I know but there’s not much to write about attaining them in a FR…. At least half these EC’s seemed to have a positive response, it’s nice thinking back to some of these….

Walked into the local councils offices and made the receptionist EC no.10, on the way out it was nice to watch her giggle and blush when she looked at me leaving :p

There was a guy I was walking past on the stairs who apologised to me for some reason after I won another EC match.

The rest just seemed to smile or say hello... I’m only counting the EC’s I get a reaction off otherwise i’ll just assume people weren’t looking at me or there was no connection.

LR
It was a student night (bought NUS cards from ebay) and the club was packed but somehow I managed to get through the evening without drinking which is something I’m trying to cut down on!!!

I #closed this stunning blonde about 4 months back and had the intention of seeing if she remembered me when I came across her and her mate walking down a corridor… We didn’t go out for a few reasons, I called her the wrong name on the phone for a start when I called lol…. She didn’t remember me anyway. Instead she did some stupid stuff by moving one of them big ashtrays across the corridor when I was walking by. Her mate says “just slap her”. (can’t actually remember what the hell she was doing but was something stupid with an ashtray)

I’m about to leave 40 mins before the club closes and I see them together again and the stunning one was pretending to be really drunk whilst her friend was seeming to be looking after her.

So on my way out I decide to walk past this couple of girls to see if I can chat them up, the blonde still appears not to know me and wont even look at me!!
The conversation below is the gist of what was said.

Me: So have you slapped her yet?
HB Friend: *laugh* nah, she’s just pretending to be drunk.
Me: So you’re not the violent kinda girl that goes around beating up your friends?
HB: Friend: Nah, I’m good.
Me: you’re wearing white but I don’t believe you!
HB: thanks!! *protests how good she is*

*someone almost knocks her down a couple of stairs*

Me: you alright?
HB Friend: oh my god, that was well scary!
Me: nah you’re a whimp :)

Sure you want to read an hour of conversation as much as I want to type it ;)

I end up getting her to slap my arse to show her it’s not scary being pushed (probably had to be there) I started kino from the start.

I’ve isolated her from her Blond Friend from the start who wouldn’t look at me anyway for some reason.

I tell her i’m about to leave cos I’m not drinking and had work at 9, she asked me to stay :)

A while later HB Friend gets an SMS from HB Blond saying something like “so you know safe”, this took some explaining…. Will probable come up again after they speak to each other!! :p

All her other mates seem to have left the club whilst she’s talking to me, I think the Blonde dragged them off cos she wanted to be centre of attention.

I give HB Friend a lift home and she invites me in to ‘see her house’ after I accuse her of being messy and implying I’d have to see it to believe that she’s not :)

I got all the usual have you got a girlfriend lines and stuff like that but managed to get through okay :)

That’s enough anyway, back to bootcamp!!

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wednesday I had a great day. lets see I went to the bank and was waiting in line the first hb8 I seen I fuked up on I couldnt even look at her, then I went to go deposit some checks and I smiled at the girl that worked there a hb3 a easy warm up. Later that afternoon I had to go to the dentist. and these two dentist girls keeped talking to me about random crap. the first chick was a hb4 the other was a hb8. I was kinda nervous. cause first of all it was dark in there but I was able to see them. anyways was talking personal with the hb8 about what school she went to and stuff.also she even asked me personal stuff also. I could have probably got her number but it was weird to me she was my new dentist.it turns out she was either a year or two older than me. she was really cool but truthfully im not sure im ready for a realtionship. well later that night I had to go with my parents to my brothers school conference. they made me wait in the halls while they were talking to my brothers teachers. so I thought this was a good oppurtunity to gets some hi's so people that walked bye me I told hi a janitor and a few ladies there was HG9 teacher and another hb2 teacher and some other ladies. later I went to a restraunt with my family and I noticed a hb8 there with her mom I looked and smiled at her but she would not look at me. well who cares. that was my third day.

a totall of 11 hi's amd smiles.

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a brief FR, with a good story as well!

Well, I've made up my mind to get 50 "hi's", and so far I have 20. I'm heading to a college campus with my buddy tommorrow, so I'm shooting for 30 there.

But making eye contact and smiling has been a great tool!

Today, I was going to the grocery store and I passed a small taco shop and three women were sitting down having lunch. As I passed, I made eye contact with one of the girls and she gave a very broad smile. I contemplated going in to the restaraunt for her #, but as it so happens, the group was exiting the shop just as I was passing by. I made EC once again with this girl, and she said "She likes you", motioning to her friend(whom I might add ended up being the hottest one of them all!-I just didn't look her way...). I then said, "hey, what's your name?", got into a good, quick conversation with the 3 ladies, and ended up getting the hot girls phone #!(And she's from spain...i love it...).

I believe the fact that I am attractive, made heavy EC, and was confident enought to approach led to my success! Thanks Shezzler for the kick in the rear with this boot camp!

Anyway, I will describe more once I am finished with all 50 "hi's". Peace!

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
well today was good. for the week i got in about 300 eye contacts and about 10 hi's so far. i dont count talking to girls i already know as a hi so im pretty much even. Schools going well people are starting to notice my extra confidence i can tell by the way people are looking at me it was like before they just didnt notice me. But besides that things going well. I got dismissed early from school today so i didnt have time to chat with people after school but hey. IM planning on getting most of my hi's in on saturday when i head to the mall thats gonna be a good field report but nothing big happened today

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont slap me Shezz, but the only 2 days im out of the house i was sick this week and i felt like ****. I made eye contact with like 5 people I know it isnt much i dont get much time just walking to class. I didnt get any hi's in or smiles.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it seems just when I thought it was all over... this is my second FR of the day Xp....

As always I had the pleasant surprise of being called into work today (Thursday) even though they know I can't work due to college. Anyway I decided to up the anti and try to get EC with as many girls and guys.

It all started normal I just ECed with a couple of girls, they smiled back and stuff then I moved on to bigger game I kept EC with most of the people in the bar some smiled back, some shied away one even tried to pick a fight with me Xp... Well anyway I have probably beaten/gone over the 50 people threshold in one day just by trying to EC everybody... but in my quest I got a couple of interesting responses Xp

1) HB8: This girl held eye contact with me then quickly checked me out and smiled... I smiled back but I had to get on with my work so I moved on.

2) HB8.5: This girl held EC with me for a few seconds and then moved to the bar, I tried to get some more EC but she didn't respond once after the first time.

3) HBs 7.5 to 9 (workmates): most of them smiled back but
I didn't feel any sort of connection other than a work relation :p. This might be because I tried to be their friend in my AFC days Xp ill have to improve my game if I want them to stop seeing me as "Just a workmate"

4) HB9 (friend): this girl is hot as hell and she has a killer personality, I have known her since school and have wanted to get into her pants ever since Xp. Well anyway today she came into the bar I work at with her date (maybe boyfriend) she stroked my back I turned around and she said hi then moved away... I was collecting glasses and passed by a few times then once her boyfriend was gone she was talking to one of my female workmates (another 9) and I ECed her and she gave me the cutest smile ^^... I was happy, and that probably what made me do the craziest thing and probably the best thing I have done in this BC.

5) HB9.5 (supervisor): I walked into the place where the waitresses hang out, because some costumers wanted some drinks, so I was in a quest to get a waitress Xp but instead I found her standing there talking to a waitress. Since she is a supervisor she has more power than the waitress; so I asked her if she could get their drinks, and just at that moment when I was talking to her my brain went into overdrive...

When she was talking back to me I just started looking into her eyes, she blinked a couple of times before she started EC with me... Then that’s when it happened I felt completely locked with her Xp sounds corny but she wouldn't break it either :p she looked like a scared rabbit in front of an oncoming bus with full beams on... lol :p she held EC with me for about four seconds before I decided to break it with a clearing of the throat (she looked away first though mwa ha ha) Xp... Anyway I think she avoided being near me for the rest of the night and every time I looked at her she shied away quickly... Either she is terrified of me or she had the hots for me and I just realized.

Well I probably said hi to a further 10 people in then bar, made small talk to a couple of costumers and ECed a further 6 HB without an interesting response and about 7 with the responses listed above. Anyway its time to go to bed I have college tomorrow Xp and Ill try to get even more EC and "hi"s, I guess it will be a bit harder because most of the girls are munters in my class :p (hope they don't read this Xp).

Well hope I have made you all proud :p

Hugs and kisses XP

Amethyst