Bootcamp started May1st, Week #4

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
FIELD REPORT

when sarging lst night with 2 experience PUAs
VERY EYE OPENING!!
especially at how fast & easily they do it all. just constantly one after the other!!
seek out your local community lair & find & watch these guys at work. it rubs off!!!

# close 2 (success)
HB8, irish traveller in club.
totally alpha maled the situation.
negged her fully.
& used photo routine.
a 3 set, took 15 mins.
quickly escalated to sex talk. she loved it.
experienced PUA opened it & brought me in.

#close 3 (success)
hb8.5
i opened a 2 set with canned stuff.
escalated to sex talk.
PUA wing block the other female barrier.

working in tandem with experineced PUA's makes the whole experience :
1. just simply FUN!!
2. really really easy!

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
TIME EXTENSION??

i agree with poohead, since every one seems behind anyway.
& the oringinal BC gave 1 week for 10 rejections.

also i think it may be better to keep the oringinal BC quotas as it was, since people are finding it hard enough to fulfill them.

i think its better that we are successful in small steps,
than to over-reach & then fail.

what do you guys think?

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completed weeks 2 and 3 completly. I number closed another girl at work tonight, too easy. Anyways, I am far too tired to post my field reports, if something out of the ordinary happens I'll post.

--Mission

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, guys. I think you are right.
EXTENSION GRANTED - another week and 10 rejections instead of 20!
but this is an exception - not a norm!
So get your ass out and approach!
Headcount will be done at the end of the week based on who's participating.

Congratulations to everyone on both successes and failures. That's the goal - to get rejected - remember that!!!

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a couple of #closes this week. But I did not approach enough.
Actually one of them was pretty interesting. Yesterday at Salsa club I talked to a couple of persian hotties. Stayed in the set maybe for like 30 minutes- until they had to go home. They are really different and one was ****-testing me like non-stop and being really challenging. As a result I liked her more.
Being challenging is a real power.
She stayed really challenging and did not give me her number - bummer.
But I got a number of her friend.
They are both hot :) If I had a number of the first one - I would just date them separately.
Now I want to do a double date but I am not sure what's the best way to pull it off and what to do on it.
Ideas are welcome :)

Anyway, I am going out in 15 minutes to meet a fellow PUA and do approaches for this week's goal.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
OceanWindRider said:
Ok, guys. I think you are right.
EXTENSION GRANTED - another week and 10 rejections instead of 20!
but this is an exception - not a norm!
So get your ass out and approach!
Headcount will be done at the end of the week based on who's participating.

Congratulations to everyone on both successes and failures. That's the goal - to get rejected - remember that!!!
good lol. even tho i was talking big ive acted very little. Ive continued to open convos with various people, and keeping up with my hi's. Remember that fellas dont stop doing that...it gives u extra confidence plus its just good to do anyway, so when u conitnue ur future missions always be speaking to people anywhere u go to expand ur verbal skills.

I havent gone for any approaches on girls i was attracted to, why? i think my balls are lost i need to find them this week for real. Fear of rejection? yeah i guess. I need to kill that fear.

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been having a hard time grabbing my balls to approach and get rejected. I have only done 6/20. This is the hardest week of the bootcamp and i agree that we should ahve an extension so we could try to finish it. are you guys having the same problem?

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to post some FR. But instead I will post this:

You know what I am thinking about know?

That it is not a fear of rejection that prevents us from being an approach machine. It's fear that we are stupid. Or we look stupid or rather say stupid things. I know when I have a great opener and a great follow up - I don't care if a girl rejects me or not - I just go, open, deliver it and have fun. ANd if at the end she rejects me - who cares!

But it is when I actually have to open and I don't have anything smart or interesting to say. This is really bad. Cause if I don't think I am interesting, the girl will NOT think I am interesting either. Hence, I am hesitant approaching and often miss opportunities..
That's maybe where a whole lot of my problems lie.

This is just my current thought. I am not sure what to do about it yet...
But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
I know a lot of different methods, etc. (as probably many of you do too)
But the problem is that I cannot pull off this knowledge when I need it.
I have read great many routines for example, but I remember, truly remember only a few. And when I am under stress, I can't even recall those few.
So that's where I think the root of my problems is.
In other words - I don't know what to talk about. And I concentrate that I don't know that and then I stall.

It may be different for you.
But on the other hand, could it be your problem too?

It's funny how I went from pro-Mystery method to neutral to "I can't tell any more routines cause it's just not natural to me".
Now I am thinking I should go back to routines.

So here's my action plan:
1. I am gonna go through the list of all routines (RSD, mystery, etc.) and/or topics of conversation and identify the ones I like the most.
2. Then I am going to spend time to memorize them.
3. Then I am gonna create cheat sheets with this stuff.
4. Before going out I am gonna make sure I have reread all I am going to use this day and have cheat sheets with me.

So this sounds like a good plan to me :)

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
OceanWindRider said:
I wanted to post some FR. But instead I will post this:

You know what I am thinking about know?

That it is not a fear of rejection that prevents us from being an approach machine. It's fear that we are stupid. Or we look stupid or rather say stupid things. I know when I have a great opener and a great follow up - I don't care if a girl rejects me or not - I just go, open, deliver it and have fun. ANd if at the end she rejects me - who cares!

But it is when I actually have to open and I don't have anything smart or interesting to say. This is really bad. Cause if I don't think I am interesting, the girl will NOT think I am interesting either. Hence, I am hesitant approaching and often miss opportunities..
That's maybe where a whole lot of my problems lie.

This is just my current thought. I am not sure what to do about it yet...
But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.
I know a lot of different methods, etc. (as probably many of you do too)
But the problem is that I cannot pull off this knowledge when I need it.
I have read great many routines for example, but I remember, truly remember only a few. And when I am under stress, I can't even recall those few.
So that's where I think the root of my problems is.
In other words - I don't know what to talk about. And I concentrate that I don't know that and then I stall.

It may be different for you.
But on the other hand, could it be your problem too?

It's funny how I went from pro-Mystery method to neutral to "I can't tell any more routines cause it's just not natural to me".
Now I am thinking I should go back to routines.

So here's my action plan:
1. I am gonna go through the list of all routines (RSD, mystery, etc.) and/or topics of conversation and identify the ones I like the most.
2. Then I am going to spend time to memorize them.
3. Then I am gonna create cheat sheets with this stuff.
4. Before going out I am gonna make sure I have reread all I am going to use this day and have cheat sheets with me.

So this sounds like a good plan to me :)

i agree totally.
its more the fear of looking stupid.

REHEARSING ROUTINES:

i am an actor by profession, so to memorise lines & scripts i use a video camera to watch my rehearsals.
& i've been doing that for my PUA routine scripts too.
i do it until it comes out of my mouth naturally, so that i'm not trying to remember the next line.
or even a tape record is good too.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying. Tape recorder could be great during sarges.
It's not that I can't memorize the particular routine. IT's that I can't figure out what to say next at a particular moment of time.
So i personally just need say 10 routines that I like and memorize a list of their names :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
1/10

finally!

so today i was leaving to work riding my bike. I saw this girl ahead walking on the sidewalk, i knew i was going to approach so i kind of slow down and i go passed her and im like "hey wasap?" i ask where shes going etc, introduce myself. then im like "hey we should hang out sometime" and i got the tried and true "i have a bf " line. So im like "hey i wasnt askin about ur bf!" and she didnt know what to say and kept walking off lol.

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
FIELD REPORT (FULL VERSION) to local lair

I went sarging last Friday night at the three wise monkeys in the city. It was the first time I went sarging with two other experienced PUA’s. The infamous T and Aladdin. And boy does it beat trying to sarge with your AFC buddies, or doing it solo.

Got 2 number closes with hb 8s

Generally, the cold approach or opening, is my sticking point.
But if somehow I can get into a set, then I can run with it very easily.
So it was great to have a PUA open a set and then bring me in.

T and Aladdin opened a three-set, and then brought me in, and basically gave me one of the HB8’s.

[background: I do acting work, & played one role where I killed (decapitated) a female super hero (lets call her “X”), & I told the hb that I slept with that actress too (a lie).
This was good DHV that the other PUAs did for me!
But then she started telling her whole group of friends.]

Dialogue:

Hb: he killed “x” … & ****ed her too!! [she repeated this about 4 times loudly]
Me: you behave yourself, I told you that in confidence! [loud, with stern face & pointing finger]
Hb: [looking like she’s just been disciplined by a school principal]
Are u going to decapitate me? [Teasing]
Me: No. but I might do the OTHER thing!
[she & the other PUA crack up big time!]

At this point I thought it doesn’t get better than this, so got her digits & bailed!!

Next I cold approached a HB8.5 with opinion opener:

“do you think all women are inherently bisexual?”
I came up with this one because a friend told me about a research study that suggest this might be true.
This was the first time I tried this opener, and wasn’t sure if it was too over the top.
But she took my question seriously, and answered thoughtfully.
This set the tone, for an easy escalation into sex talk.
With talk about tantric sex, and extended orgasms.

Again I thought it doesn’t get better than this & so number closed & bailed.

Through out this, T was effectively blocking her friend & kept giving me DHV.
(its great to have a knowlegable wing!)

On the night, I was very happy to eject after getting the number closes.
However in hindsight, given the intensity of the IOI in both cases, I should have isolated, and then attempted a kiss close to cement the emotional connection.
As Mystery says, a number is wood.

What I realised from working in tandem with experineced PUA's is that it makes the whole sarging experience :
1. just simply FUN!!
2. really really easy!

“When two or more are gathered together in the name of PUAdom, then our power grows exponentially!”

So if any PUAs want to sarge, I’m lock & loaded , ready to go , day or night (as my schedule is flexible).
Just let me know.

Evil / Dennis

misterP

Reaction score
"You know what I am thinking about know?

That it is not a fear of rejection that prevents us from being an approach machine. It's fear that we are stupid. Or we look stupid or rather say stupid things."

yeah Ive noticed the exact same thing. Whem I'm having fun and I'm more confident then the girl I'm talking to then it really doesnt matter if it goes well or not. But not knowing what to say makes me nervouss too and that keeps me from approaching.

Anyway, Ive started this mission yesterday and gotten my first one in a club. First girl I ever asked for her # myself so I was happy doing it. And yes, she said no:p Wich was strange because she seemed to like me...atleast a little. Or maybe it was because she was with a guy friend that stood right next to her:p

so ehm..9 to go. I'm gonna do most at daytime.

btw what if you dont get any REAL #'s by the end of this mission..? How do you do next weeks mission..? Kinda worried that I'll just end up getting rejected 10x by the end of the week without a real number

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
FINAL RESULTS

have been out sarging 6 out of the last 8 nights, with wings from the sydney lair.
so my approach anxiety has lowered dramatically.
have been out day-sarging 2 days as well, which i actually find easier.

got 4 successful # closes, but 2 staled (never answers).

got 1 date next week (movies)
& haven't called the other one yet.

can't remember how many women I've cold approached (maybe 15-20)
but most conversations die or go nowhere or there is no interest from her, so it seems ridiculous to then ask for her number.

so actual rejections = 5 , not counting the staled numbers.

so haven't made the target, but still very excited about what I've done.
because a few weeks ago , there's no way I could have walked up to a hot stranger & just start talking to her.

plus i got a date with a girl with a hot bod.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, recruits, I want a list of people of who's still on as I don't want to waste my time organizing something nobody's going to stick to.

Please post here ASAP if you're still doing the Bootcamp!

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm out, babies. I'm not money.

YOu guys are so ****ing money - evil, you're like some jedi mind ****.

Keep it up. YOu guys are so money with the beautiful babies.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what can i do? i had a bad week, i froze whenever i tried to approach. i went out to the bars on fri with my friends - i froze. i approached only a couple of times and did not try to # close. read my thread about giving up to work on my inner game in the mature man thread. that's where i'm at right now.

the reason the last 3 girls i dated do not want to date me anymore is because i am a guy who does not have his inner game together. how can i expect to bring a baby home to party when my apartment looks like a pigsty? i have no business approaching babies on the street to go out when i have no idea at any given time how much money is in my bank account. i need to get these basic things straight first. i will be back, there's just no point in me continuing until i get my inner game fixed first.