Bootcamp started May1st, Week #3

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wow im doing terrible guys but i just started a new job. i even thought about just quitting! how wack!

So i had 3 convos today, 1 a girl in the elevator, 2 this girl at the gym and 3 when entering my apartment building a girl was walkin out.

I wont go into convo details, suffice it to say i walked away with zero numbers and each convo was short (2min) and just basic fluff about bull****. Ive been mad busy...my job takes up the main chunk of my day 1-7pm or so. which kinda blows. oh well.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so pissed off. And horny. I'm pissed off and horny. Nothing worse than that LOL.
I got a semiconvo with a really shy girl. I hate talking to these girls, it's frustrating because immediately I take on her frame of mind and I become shy too. Sucks.
Later on I missed out on so many opportunities... I've got a bunch of theory in my head about fear and stuff that I would like to share with you guys but I need to field test it. I can tell you now what doesn't work for sure:
- thinking - if you're doing this you're not taking action
- procrastinating - the more you wait for the perfect moment the more you will think about failure and fear will eat you.
I think the 3 second rule is critical. I would modify it to: if you think about something to say DO IT IMMEDIATELY. If you miss that point stop analyzing and just get out of there (physically and mentally).
Do it then think about it. Not the other way around.

HB convos: 3/10

A fun fact:
Can anybody look at a girl sucking on an ice-cream or eating a banana and not think about a blow-job? Is that even possible??

Genji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my second convo done!

2. There's a smoking hot Asian chick that just started at my office. I know it's not a good idea to date co-workers, but this is just for practice. Anyway, I took her out to get a quick cup of coffee from the cafe down the street. The conversation went pretty well. There weren't too many awkward moments. Maybe I'm becoming a better conversationalist!

HB Convos : 2/10

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3/10 convo's so far...

Sunday, spoke with 2 at church. Just general stuff both times. I often ask how's the week been, what things she's into for fun, etc. Weather came up. It's been hot here lately.

Tuesday eve, at a coffee shop. Talked with a sweet, but shy gal. When we got into what we do for fun, she brought up tennis. I play tennis too. I asked her if she wanted to play some time. She said sure! Odd thing, I wanna practice being more laid back, in control. Jumping at any sign of interest isn't the greatest form. If there's interest, just continue the convo, and build attraction, without acting too on edge for a date. Anyhow, got her email. Good outcome, but I want to relax more.

In general, I'm having difficulty like everyone else in opening. If I do the coffee shop, and I see a gal maybe a table or so away, I can open. If she's on the opposite side of the shop, I've been unable (unwilling) so far to open her. Continuing hi's and making convo's with anyone helps.

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
so far i have done 7/10 conversations. today alone i have done 3. i spoke to a chick coming out of the library out of school. I started the conversation by a saying if she was enjoying her coffee. But it was an alright convo i got her name and left because its finals week in school so i told her that i had to get to studying. Afterwards i came out of the library again because i had to go see one of my professors and i saw some chick listening ot her ipod and using her sidekick. she had one earphone one so then i said..
me: you looked pretty relaxed like if you don't have any finals to take.
her: I don't.
me: what are you doing here then.
her:Ohh im waiting for my cousin to register.
me: SOunds like fun. So you not from this school.
her: i go to X school.
Me: What a show off just because you go to X schoool and the way that you said it too.
Her: I didn't mean it like that.

We then kept talking for like 2 minutes then we gave each other out names and then i told that i had to go. So that when i asked her for her #
she said: no let me get yours
me: I don't give mine out
her: a you serious?
Me:how about this we trade. then igot her number and left.
Then after that i was coming back home and talked to some cute pr chick with some huge breast but didn't get her number even though the convo was good because she had a b.f. What i learned today is that when you approach a girl approach her with this in mind, is that you are going to test the girl to see if she is good enough for you, and if she doesn't talk her lost but at least you found out if you had a chance or not.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been kind of SWAMPED with school lately.

Unfortunately, I haven't even STARTED. I practically FORGOT about BC.

Well, I did talk to my French Proffesor today about something other then how to speak/write in French, which I don't usually do.

I gotta get started.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite bogged down myself

I might very well end up getting kicked out of BC myself if I can't pull off a Doug Flutie miracle Sat and Sun.

BTW, I've master BL and EC....still trying to perfect convos and intiating HB's

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give me the crap about not having time! It takes 2-10 minutes for 1 convo!!!
At least admit that you're f***** afraid. You've got everything it gets to complete this bootcamp, just reach out and grab it!

Anyone that lacks motivation and didn't read this lately DO it again:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthr...ghlight=photo1

Vacaason

Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to be the first 'real' bootcamp drop-out. I've feel feeling like sh!t for the last week. I sleep about twice a much as normal and still wake up exhausted. I barely have enough energy to do my work, let alone work up the courage to approach hot babes for convo's. So I've decided to put the boot camp on hold for now.

The first two weeks have certainly been challenging but nevertheless were great! I already noticed that people started to react to me differently. I will definitely continue the bootcamp on my own (or maybe start over, not sure yet) in a couple of weeks when I'm feeling better. And maybe I will try again next year 'cause I've noticed that doing the BC together just gives you that extra pressure to go one step further than you normally would.

As for all of you guys; keep up the good work and just go for those HBs!

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 5 convos tonight, luckily my wing didn't come out with me or I would have lost $50 bucks!

I went to a party, pretty classy place, and convoed 2 girls. If anyone read my other thread a few days ago, where I asked if I overdid a neg (pretty much said to a girl when she asked me if that dress would look good on her - I said "you need tits to wear that dress" - and a lot of the guys replied saying I was a social retard etc. Well with that chick I had good rapport, and we still hang out all the time)...

Anyway today I decided to neg the "proper" way. And it didn't really work as well as my old style. My old style was more direct, but freaking hilarious, even the chick laughs as I gave her crap. The new style I tried today was more polite and subtle. For example - "I like how you did your makeup, but the eyeliner makes you look half asleep.", "I like your high heels, but you can poke a hole through my foot if you stepped on it by accident".

I dunno, it didn't really work that well. The only one that worked was on a HB9. I said "you have a really cute smile, kinda like a chipmunk." And she started trying to impress me by telling me stories of how many men buy her drinks her night etc etc etc.

I went to a club later and got in another convo there, but I was acting as a wingman for another friend. Then I decided to start one on my own.

This worked very well a couple weeks back - I saw a girl sitting looking bored in the club. I walked past her, and pointed at her, with a depressed expression on my face. Then I used my fingers to force my own mouth into a smile. She started laughing. I walked up and started a convo.

So I thought this would work again this week. Maybe I set myself up for failure, cos instead of bored chick I found a pissed off looking chick. I walked up to her and said "hey we're in a club, don't look so sad". She gave me the b1tchiest fvck off look, and I shook my head at her and walked off.

But here's where the bootcamp works. Before the bootcamp someone rejected me in a very *****y way and it really got to me. It spoilt my night. After this bootcamp (and after joining sosuave), it annoyed me for like 2 minutes. Then I went off and started sarging again.

I sarged a HB6, but she's got breasts like Pam Anderson. Got a number, but didn't seem like she wanted a kiss close so I didn't try. Just got home 10 minutes ago.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
can i add something thats a bit out of the bootcamp?
After reading all the convo threads and tips...I think my convo skills are actually gotten ****ter. I used to be good at it, made chicks laugh like no tomorrow, I was a natural C+F guy. But this week all my jokes seem to fall flat, and we seem to run out of things to say....

Anyone got any tips? What the hell is happening to me?

fitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
> Anyone got any tips? What the hell is happening to me?

The fact that I'm forcing myself to do this creates extra anxiety. Maybe the same with you?

2/10

#1 Two girls on a Bus stop, but they weren't paying much attention.

#2 Other girl on other bus stop, she was cool but I wasn't vibing well.

This past few days I've been pretty tired, today I'm feeling much better, so lets just see what I can do tonight and during the weekend. :)

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to be the first 'real' bootcamp drop-out. I've feel feeling like sh!t for the last week. I sleep about twice a much as normal and still wake up exhausted.
Wow you should of told me earlier, this is how easily you can have more energy -> http://www.energiseforlife.com/tony_robbins_breathing_exercise.php
Since I started doing this excercise I don't remember being tired. Also minimize stuff you eat. Eat only if you're hungry not because you have a habit of eating at a certain time or place.

My report for today:
I did 2 convos. The first one was pathetic I asked 2 girls for some directions, they seemed to like me but I just spoke to the them for the sake of it. The second one was in a line for a concert. I opened 2 girls, one of them started talking and talking I was so surprised by this that I didn't know what to do. As this was happening a second group of girls approach us and we all start talking and joking and soon I lose control of what's happening and I bail :D. This was so funny because I can never predict what will happen, I'm still in a great mood because of this.

HB convos: 4/10

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6/10

5. I walked up to two HB's today by the cafeteria where I work, and said 'hello!'. They ignored me and kept walking. I'm counting this sh*t as 1.

6. Convo with a MILF-type in the elevator of the building where I live. We talked about the weather and joining the health club in the building where we live.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
poohead: you're the elevator DJ :D. I wonder when you're going to post a !close from it !!
Love in an elevator
Livin it up when I'm goin down
!

Keep it up guys, just a few more convos and we are new men facing the funniest week I think week #4.

A new golden tip from Juggler: http://www.charismaarts.com/blog/Juggler/20

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Migel said:
Don't give me the crap about not having time! It takes 2-10 minutes for 1 convo!!!
At least admit that you're f***** afraid. You've got everything it gets to complete this bootcamp, just reach out and grab it!

Anyone that lacks motivation and didn't read this lately DO it again:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthr...ghlight=photo1
Thanks for the kick in the pants Migel...

I stopped to read this while in the library studying for finals, and listened to the tone of my post. What a *****! lol. and I saw a solo target studying and I walked right up to her and talked for 5 minutes about finals.....went very well but unfortunately I'm only at 1/10. But it's time for a last minute drive......

I am the 2001 New England Patriots.

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a real hard time today. Got 1 mini convo. I feel really bad. I realized EXPECTANCY is my worst enemy. I need to live in the moment. Tomorrow I must do 5 convos to end this task. Here goes nothing.

HB convos: 5/10

evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
FINAL RESULTS
HB convos: 10/10
done finally!
time consuming, but not that bad nerves wise, since i knew i wasn't going for a close, I was just treating them as buddies or casual acquaintances to talk to to. but i think next week going for the close will totally change the dynamic of the conversation.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had major approach anxiety yesterday. it was a nice day and i decided to go for a walk. i must have passed about 20 women i could have approached - a number of them were at least 8's.

i couldn't do it. the hardest type of approach i think is when you pass an attractive woman on the street. stopping her and talking to her just seems so intrusive, especially if you live in a big city.