BOOT CAMP WEEK 1 (starting 6th July)

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I usually do when the situation doesnt seem right for a hi or convo, I just give them a kiss, only gesture it with my lips, then smile, it works wonders, you can try it, I do it all the time!!!

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
lol am i doing this boot camp alone or with only 4 others or with more because nobody seems to tell their stories...:confused:
Dont worry Credos, we all have time till thursday, though it would be better if people would post the results AND the failures

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I start today ot wait a week? I read the course info a couple weeks ago. Sould I start with all of you so I have extra "support"?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ActionJackson said:
Should I start today ot wait a week? I read the course info a couple weeks ago. Sould I start with all of you so I have extra "support"?
IMO, its better to do the bootcamp together with other Djs, so you're welcome if you decide to do it, I think we can take new people during the first week as its not that hard to complete it.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys i've been busy with personal sh!t the past couple of days. I'm going at it tommarrow. Looking foward to it, don't care if it goes good or bad ill have it. It all pays off in the end. I might go to the mall but i'll see.
Impact said:
Yesterday I got only 2 hi's (one of them I approached, short convo), EC is no problem at all, its just that 9 out of ten would avoid making EC (I think its the culture of the austrian chicks)
Lmao, ive never heard that but I don't doubt it at all. I'm austrian as well living in the U.S., but avoiding ec and crap like that is something that I've always tended to do while i've noticed the same thing you did with austrian girls. Ah what are you gonna do. Best of luck.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not gotten any.
I have had a bad day. Went to dmv which wasn't too bad. Went to the courthouse to take care of paperwork. That place is a breedingground for incompitence and treating humans like dirt.

Needless to day, I allowed these scumbags to make me feel like crap, and now am not even in the mood to talk to any girl.
I'm sort of trying to figure out what I can do to make myself feel better and happier.

DontbeaPuss

Reaction score
Don't worry about me, I don't have much time to post but I'm staying honest with the bootcamp. It wasn't until I started this that I realized I already look people, strangers, whoever in the eyes so I'm sure I'm over 50 already. I'm restricting my "hi's" to women only, I have 15 as of now. I lead a busy life but really looking forward to next week when I have more time to open random women in "every day activities" which I really think will be good practice. Keep it up guys

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok new objective is now to get 50 "hi"s+ec with some chicks and guys for me because 30+ year old people are becoming much easier but 30- is still very hard for me :mad: . Thats probebly because at my work most of the people are 30+...(guys too because could come in handy next year in college for new friends right :D)

But got the weekend now to do those :D should work so, anybody wanna join me is welcome :whistle:

Good luck to the rest of you guys who still gotta do the excercise :up:

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm in. I work at a retail store so, this I can hopefuly do all at work. I'm 19 tomorrow and have only been with a woman once. Action needs to be taken. So here I am. This will probably scare the bejeebus out of me, but I feel that it's something I need to do. Monday, 10 July, I begin my quest (Unless I actually get to go out tommorrow) Wish me luck guys

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dobo, why not start today, then you are on the same excercise like all of us, the fiest week isen't hard to gain on :)

good luck

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's a saturday night and I'm not in any state to drive lol And sunday I play soccer......

But on Monday I plan to work extra hard, to catch up

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday night i went bowling, just chilling after that we went ou for a drink, damn really many tourists, but i kinda froze so i really need to practice on my own age, and some more weeks then ill prolly be more ready to go out there again :yes:

So now I'm of to the beach see what that gives, to bad none of my mates wanna come along, is it just me or is the beach boring alone :p. Hope I find some easy moments there to say some hi's, maybe i should go to a beach a bit farther from home :up: .

Btw got my drivers licence today, in belgium youre allowed to drink at 16 and to get your drivers licence at 18 so I'm one of the really really early ones to get that :), chicks ill go out with(i hope) in a few weeks might dig that :rockon:, sure hope so :whistle:

well I'm off, ill report later today or tomorow
ciao :moon:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just came from the beach... Point proven... Got a lot of EC but I can't say hi to my own age and then I get really nervous:nervous: which make sure it doesn't work anymore:(. I got 3 hi'sat older people, nobody responded, so I felt like a psycho in a matter of minutes :down:

pfff this is not good for week 3, so what if I can say hi and approach older people? I can't do my own age and thats why i'm doing this bootcamp... :s. Maybe it will come...

guess I'll have to find some courage along the way, the beach isen't really the easiest place, and is VERY VERY VERY boring alone, don't go there unless some of your mates coming along and by the way nothing really lead to me saying hi (will it ever :D?). Tonights a beachparty, I remember last year, where I met my first girlfriend so I know its possible to get some hi's there, maybe there I'll find my click ;)

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos, I'm going to try my best to offer you some advice.

You say you get really nervous at the beach and you think you should go out with your buddies, but I can attest to the fact that it'll make it a lot worse. . For the first while, you have to get comfortable going out on your own, it'll do wonders for your confidence.

As for not being able to say hi, before you go out should think about these 6 things.
1. I'm alone, if I screw up noone is even going to see this.
2. The only way I can fail is if I come back home without the hi's.
3. I will probably never see these people again.
4. NOONE is going to think bad of me because I say hi!
5. I don't have any interest in these people anyways, who cares what they think?

And finally, you said you felt like a psycho saying hi to everyone, me too dude! A lot of people are just startled because they're not used to confident DJ's such as yourself having the balls to says hi to a total stranger. Now get out there and sarge that beach party! :rockon:

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
don't go there unless some of your mates coming along and by the way nothing really lead to me saying hi (will it ever :D?). Tonights a beachparty, I remember last year, where I met my first girlfriend so I know its possible to get some hi's there, maybe there I'll find my click ;)
Credos, don't expect taking your buddies with you to make you feel more confident, you are just limiting yourself this way. We are trying here to expand our confort zones. And I doubt that you'll feel more confident, I think it will be more like clinginess to your friends.

Ok, today I got 9 hi's (one of them short convo and number-close). I also think like a psycho when I say hi and they look startled at me, but don't forget we are the ones improving ourselves and it's what we have to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results, so this is how we are setting our way to success.

11/50

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marko26885
Impact
jack knife
Jakeman
SnowBlind77
Nexxus
swaptrex
DJnoobie420
2c2bt
manbearpig
Credos
bonethugmug
dave8338
afc_recovering
BBX
mixasterbert
wunnaBsmooth
DontbeaPuss
Dobo

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos, I quoted MotU for you:

Master of the Universe:
"The purpose of this intense eight-week program is to take a reforming average frustrated chump
(RAFC) and turn him into a DJ.

Normally, this is a process that can take months or even years, so in order to compress this into a
period of eight weeks, the participants must be willing to put their ego, fear, and habits aside, and be
willing to go well beyond their normal comfort zones.

However, the possible rewards do outweigh the negatives. Imagine the wonderful feeling of no longer
fearing approaching girls, knowing that you can start a conversation with her, get her number, and
start dating her. No longer do you have to wonder why all your friends are getting all the girls, while
you're just getting the short-end of the stick."

I strongly recommend reading the PDF version of the BC, here it is:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

And guys, don't forget to read the weekly articles!!!

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When walking I noticed my bodylanguage was BAD! Then I straightened my back, took a deep breath and suddenly felt a lot better. No wonder when I wanted to say hi, my voice wouldnt cooperate. By the way, the exercise posted by Senor Fingers helped a lot with my voice. You can read it here:
Empower Your Voice

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday night was a bit better, though people tend not to look you in the eyes. The ones that did though we're smiling at me even before i could say hi. Lol if i keep this up :D I think I'll get some easy number closes in week 3. :up: Though I won't let my gaurd down now, that would be the stupid thing to do.

Ow yea one chick there, this HB8.5 from my school, I made EC with her and she's emediatly smiling and saying hi at me :D damn I really need to get to know this girl and date her :D. I don't care if I didn't do it yesterday, I see her at most parties, and I make EC with her a lot. :p maybe she's in to me didn't really care at the time...:whistle: Anyway hope next week will still go well for all of us :D

Ciao

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday night was at a few clubs with a wingman and got 10 hi's (including a few approaches and convos + 1 kiss close) Some reacted ok, some didn't, but anyway I am satisfied, it is when you increase your effort till when the positive results satisfy you that you don't really care about the rejections, cool.

21/50