BOOT CAMP WEEK 1 (starting 6th July)

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still lacking

Hello again fellow Campers!

Well, I stopped by the grocery on my way home and hello'd 8 more people. As usual a couple turned into conversation so it took longer than I wanted to be in there.
I've noticed that the older a woman is, the more she is easily engaged in conversation. And it's like nobody is talking to new (stranger) people out there and when you make the effort to approach, it's a flood of convo comes out of them.
The older people seem the easiest to get going. UNLESS you can find something to pick on a young hottie about, if you do their easily enagaged as well.

I think the check out line at any decent store should be a landmark for sarging......:woo:

So I still have 4 more to hit up with :wave: at lunch or maybe at the doctor's office today.......

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I got 3 more while at the doctors. 2 old ladies and a guy who was an EMT (I hope he wasn't gay......lol)

So I only need 1 more while at lunch!! Woohooo!

Although I did see a 2 set that I would have liked to approach but didn't... I guess I'm still a pu$$y about that though...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll post a bit later who's doing week 2
One thing though, you have to post your end results every week till Thursday, that means not later than wednesday 24:00, but as we live in different parts of the world, you cannot know when each of us posted, so I'll allow posts till Thursday evening, who doesnt post is out.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also like to hear from everybody a short resume of the week, what you learned, did anything change in your ways, etc...

I personally think that the turning point will be for me when I completely change the way I think, and that I think will come with approaching a large number of girls. Also this week I learned that I must say hi not only during this week, but make it a habit for the rest of my life. It really makes me feel a lot better and the most people I greet are left with a smile.

Ok, proudly stepping into the 2nd week...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point Blank said:
Can I join the camp, please?
If you do the first two weeks till thursday, you're welcome. Let us know what you decide.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was only able to get a few hi's, I haven't been out much. I don't work and I don't have a vehicle of my own so I only get to get out of the house in the evening when my dad's back from work.

I'm doing as much as I can with my current situation. I live out in the country so theres no public transportation. Definitely too far to walk anywhere as well.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impact said:
I personally think that the turning point will be for me when I completely change the way I think, and that I think will come with approaching a large number of girls. Also this week I learned that I must say hi not only during this week, but make it a habit for the rest of my life. It really makes me feel a lot better and the most people I greet are left with a smile.

What Impact says is true. The confidence lesson of week one is only memorized right now. It hasn't been learned. Like playing an instrument, you have repeat things over and over again to get muscle memory. Then it becomes easy and automatic!
I'm really amazed at how easy it is to get people to talk to you. Out of 50-something people I've said Hi or approached, there were VERY FEW negatives!
I can't say that I've reached complete comfort Yet. But as I continue to say Hi and mskr E.C. as often as possible to as many people as possible, I'm sure it will become more a part of my personality and more comfortable!

Woohooo! On to week two!

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not much which i have learnt... rather I just confirmed that saying hi is never a bad thing and can get you new friends you might never have met before... I've never been afraid of looking into eyes for as long as I remember so whatever about the eye contact thingy...