bit confused about pre date text game

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not ask her out again.

This 'relationship' is going backwards, not forward.
She already showed you that she's not really into you. Why did she go on another date with you? was it because she really wanted to? no, she did it just because she probably had nothing else to do.

Why do you wanna meet her again? why da fck you want to cook for her? I know why, because you think that you may end up fvcking her, but based on my experience, when your dates are going backwards...it is cause she's not interested in you which leads nowhere. She may agree to see you again, she will go to your place, eat, wont let you escalate, and she will go home, and you will have wasted time, energy and money, whereas she will have her ego through the roof.

You got her number, you asked her out once, you asked her out twice...you did too much already...and she paid you back showing disinterest, nice.
Why do you want to waste your time? I know why, cause you're horny as fvck. Just jerk off and you wont see her that hot anymore.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Good variety of opinions. Only thing off centre is everyone saying I m blinded by thirst. Honestly guys at 49 not so much. After so long off the market I m really just looking for regular practice dealing with the modern miss. And so far so good. I m attracting,dating and getting physical with good looking women in my target demographic - mid to late 30s.

Think Pyros is right - too much chasing. No drama - she had a few minor red flags I ll send her a general text in a weeks time and get busy prospecting.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW one tactical mistake I forgot to mention.

I drove us to pub - mood in restaurant was good - I'd chosen a good place - was laughing and chatting with staff - she liked the food. Then drove us to pub - seemed to kill the mood. I was a bit fixated on playing pool - should have chosen another pub in walking distance. Learning will occur.