bit confused about pre date text game

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilty as charged, Pyros is on point. Its funny what I m pedestalising is the practice not the chick. Just want to get to some dates so I can start shaking the rust off.

Anyway she txted back its still on. Think I ll chill out tonight and under-game. Don't want to be the clown.

I just started on OLD. So there will be plenty of options later on but tonight is the first date after a long time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a crap DJ anyway she fronted

Good things:
She was a 7
Made her look for me in wine bar coz I d made friends with a group at the bar. Same thing wen she went to ladies - I was talking to another table.
Deflected her interview Q's smoothly
Did a few high 5s
Basic kino:
Hug hello
Palm read.
Legs touching for most of the night
Lot of arm touching
Some compliance
Kept conversation flowing with plenty of teasing
Kept moving conversation on to different emotional topics

Bad things:
Stayed too long 3 hrs
Conversation was 50/50
No kiss
Bad break in compliance - tried for kiss and she turned head - looked shocked

Cool wine bar tho - lots of diff areas - will try moving the chick next time. Not totally AFC but definitely back to rookie status :-(

Last edited:

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the sounds of it you weren't aggressive with the flirting? If you were and not getting enough response, perhaps withholding some attention might work. I think the 50/50 convo isnt so bad but you should definitely drop that ration if shes not reciprocating. Do you think you'll see her again? How did you react to the kiss rejection?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was odd. We were very much in each other's space but wasn't getting IOIs. Talking was fine she d run with whatever topic I offered. . I ignored when she turned the head.

She was Canadian and I ve never had any luck with those.

She wasn't keen enough to deserve a follow-up text. So I guess I ll just wait a few days and ask her out on an action date. And spam plenty more net girls in the meantime.

And since bloody Uber hit town, there s no car to walk them to.

She had got in from a plane flight so its possible she was just tired.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and I did set the table up so we were sitting side by side.

I think the other problem was that we stayed in one place I had much more luck escalating in the past when we've been to a few different places.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It was odd. We were very much in each other's space but wasn't getting IOIs. Talking was fine she d run with whatever topic I offered. . I ignored when she turned the head.

She was Canadian and I ve never had any luck with those.

She wasn't keen enough to deserve a follow-up text. So I guess I ll just wait a few days and ask her out on an action date. And spam plenty more net girls in the meantime.

And since bloody Uber hit town, there s no car to walk them to.

She had got in from a plane flight so its possible she was just tired.
Don't wait for IOI's past a certain point. Just go for what you want. Big mistake most guys make. I had a situation where I had zero read on the woman and just kept trying to escalate and it ended with her grabbing my d!ck in the bar nd giving me a handj0b/blowj0b in the car while I fingered her...

If I played the "I don't the any IOI's game" nothing would have happened. A confident man doesn't need IOIs to go for what he wants. Don't wait just do it. Like Nike!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never text.... I do just fine. The only time I talk or communicate with women is when they are right in front of me. That's the only advice I have. No idea what kind of 'text game' you should have.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlucky mate, but yeah maybe hold up on the texting.

Chicks on OLD sites are all pretty much messed up so dont feel to downhearted if it doesnt go your way.

Keep soldiering on and try and learn from your mistakes.

Success is gained through experience.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding pre-date texting, I will usually respond, but not initiate. An couple hours before the date I will text to confirm. If she does not respond, I don't leave the house. That keeps me from getting stood up in person.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys plenty of good advice for the next one. My takeout is that at least I'm back in the water. Did some good things and some things that probably blew it.

This chick was into scoring points and threw a couple of feminist mini rants at me. Which didn't impress me so no great loss. II was polite but kept a strong frame. There was definitely no ass kissing.

I'll ask her out again just on the principle of doing everything I should. My past pattern of experience has been that I do about this well on the first date and then we just fall into bed on the second. But that was 10 years ago and I think the bars been raised.

Backing up BITG. My experience with my last girlfriend was hilarious. Got her back to my place to watch a movie. Thought she was being standoffish so I had all these smooth moves planned. Sat down on the couch and she grab my hand and put it on her tit. She was obviously wondering why I was being such a limp dcvk.

My personal tastes run to Asian or Latina girls. I find most western woman exactly how this canuck chick was:
Too large and entitled and feminist. None of which do it for me. But they are great practice. If I can game a Western princess an Asian girl is going to be a snap.

My homework for next time is:

Keep the texting to a minimum
Try and keep the conversation on her 70 / 30
Escalate physically faster and harder - forget the IOIs
End the date earlier and end it on the spot if I'm not getting any physical interest

And PS Ranger Mike cracks me up. I think he's giving Tictac a run for his money on telling guys what they need to hear. Great work. But hey I'd have any of you guys on my platoon.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know OP...when a woman rejects you it is not always that you did something 'wrong'.
I know game 'experts' want you to believe that if you do X you always obtain Y, but it is not the case in reality. The majority of the time it is just the woman isn't attracted to you, so she rejects you within the first minute. End of story. Nothing you can do about it.
So dont blame yourself that much, and DO NOT PLAN DATES AS IF THEY ARE A MISSION. This is a terrible mindset.
Just follow a few 'rules' (like always escalate, dont be needy, have fun, etc) and just let things flow naturally.

Stop being a social robot.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber you will get in the swing of things. That was an awfully long date. Three hours? Mine was about an hour. I started getting bored whipped out my phone and said I had to go. Walked her to the front of the establishment and kissed her. I might have made myself to available to her talked to her on the phone when I was sick about rentals. Anyway postponed date and haven't heard from her today. I wont text or call untill im well enough to go on a date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I know what you're saying Pyros and generally it's a very good point but I'm not sure you're on point this time.

I'm an analyst by trade I enjoy planning and executing missions. And given that I made friends with half the bar and staff if I'm a social robot - i m the next model. I totally enjoyed the night. And there was enough Kino to suggest attraction or at least a line call.

100% with u on that. I've always thought that game tactics might move you one smv point 80 percent of it is looks and how the chick is feeling on the night.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By "social robot" I mean when you've read so much about Game, pickup strategies, etc, so you have so many 'rules' in your head that you cant act naturally anymore when you're with a woman. You have so many DOs and DONTs it is actually counter-productive.

I've been there like the majority of guys here. You go from knowing nothing about Game, to wanting to know everything and do everything 'perfectly', but you end up behaving in a weird subtle way that turns off women and it makes you overthink everything you do and obsess about it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we say in oz "hairy snuff" I.e. fair enough.

But I m still unsure how u work on your weak points without thinking about them. It sounds like "don't think about a purple elephant".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we say in oz "hairy snuff" I.e. fair enough.

But I m still unsure how u work on your weak points without thinking about them. It sounds like "don't think about a purple elephant".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway now I m off for house fixing, family and sports. Dating can wait.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just focus on a couple of things you do terrible wrong at a time, and after you've internalized them you 'forget' about them and on to the next ones, but you cannot be thinking about dozens of rules when you're interacting with women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Pyros - crystal.

Got another OLD 7 lined up for Wednesday night - same winebar. We've swapped numbers.

It's close enuff in time, that I'll minimally respond if she initiates otherwise just send BITGs text on the day. This one seems less sparky and feminist so hopefully not so much game needed. I'll send last night's one a text on Monday asking what her schedule's like - not expecting a response.

I think homework list is small enough that I can play it.

- Keep the texting to a minimum (as above)
- Try and keep the conversation on her 70 / 30 - i.e. shutup and don't fill
silences
- Escalate physically faster and harder - forget the IOIs - she's gonna have to
turn down the kiss at least twice and I might do a bit of massaging.

- End the date earlier and end it on the spot if I'm not getting any physical
interest. I'm going to try to move her round to get a bit more compliance -
she's got one hour to pucker up or its the curb.

A couple of hours messaging chicks seems to equal a date and its all copy and paste while I'm watching TV so not a big chore. Got a lot of other objectives to hit before the end of the year. So as long as I'm getting a date a week to keep the skills developing - happy enough and I'll go puss mad over the Xmas break.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKC seems quite good. The only Hassle is that the imacros trick for bulk spamming girls doesn't seem to work anymore.

It looks like OKC has made every message popup have a different ID number. So if your macro is looking for a message area 123 the next message you click on will have ID 567.

Has anyone got a trick for making this work?

I'm happy enough with my results. But what would be nice is to set a macro going before you go out if your drinking with your mates. Then you could tell chicks to join you. Your mates would be fine with having chicks around so it's like double purposing your drinking time ..woot woot :)