bit confused about pre date text game

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 YO OLD chick
She agreed Monday night to Friday night date. I setup time and place on 2nd msg Counter offered on time. Meeting 7 30 after her work drinks.

We swapped pH numbers last night and I gave her the usual line about only ringing her10 times a day. She came back saying that when I did I had to do heavy breathing.

So to check the number was real I text this video.
"Bit busy so I've outsourced the job "

And she texted back so far so good.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its now only 2 days to date.

She seems like a pretty straight up chick so far no s*** tests as yet

So do I go with approach
1 She's an OLD chick so keep in contact to ward off all the other thirsty guys
OR
2 she's a mature woman so don't pester her and just show up on the day

I'm just starting out again after 10 years of LTRs as and two flake off cold approaches. Just started out on the site got one date off 20 messages.

So basically I want to get to the date for the next stage of practice.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you meet someone in public you want to build up a bit of rappor before a date and you don't want to do it too much otherwise you're creating a friend scenario. For various reasons I think you should stop texting her now. She might think you're desperate. You don't want her to feel overly familiar with you because familiarity kills tingles. You want her to value your attention so don't smother her with it. Nothing wrong with wanting to secure her from the rival males; it only becomes a problem when she senses that so again another potential reason. If you want to text her you might end up talking **** just because you feel you need to text her and have nothing better to say. Letting her think about you will lead to anticipation which will increase attraction. These are only potential reasons but I could go on. In OLD, prior to a meetup, you need to confirm you are the acceptable value male she thinks you are and to do that you only really have to show you're not a wierdo with a small amount of rappor building. You have completed that phase so don't try to force anything more. Phase 2, the date. Begin by raising her comfort levels to a place where you have confirmed you're a safe guy to have any form of relationship and then start to escelate with flirting. The rest is pretty obvious.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez I can't believe yr a 19 YO. Your not related to ruler r u ;-). Future of manosphere is in safe hands.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop texting her and then a few hours before the date text her "Dont forget to wear something cute/sexy tonight, NAME"

If she plans on flaking you'll find out early enough to make other plans and if she is planning on meeting, you earned some bonus points for that. It helps create a sexual frame before you meet and gets her thinking of you in that way...

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez I can't believe yr a 19 YO. Your not related to ruler r u ;-). Future of manosphere is in safe hands.
Haha thanks bud. I've always analysed people a lot, men and women alike. But to be fair its always easier to advise game than apply it, especially when you're sitting in front of a pretty female with a good body. I'm sure your experience will serve you well in this respect

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a smooth move BITG - thanks.

Only problem is sounds like she s coming straight from work.

So now it gets a bit complicated. I could text her the night before which kind of ruins the NC

Or I could text her early Friday morning but that runs the risk of
A - waking her up / pissing her off
B - seeming weird / creepy

Worth it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its a smooth move BITG - thanks.

Only problem is sounds like she s coming straight from work.

So now it gets a bit complicated. I could text her the night before which kind of ruins the NC

Or I could text her early Friday morning but that runs the risk of
A - waking her up / pissing her off
B - seeming weird / creepy

Worth it?
I'd still just text what I wrote in the other post maybe 3 hours prior to the date...I'm sure she will be changing into other clothes...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yr right its about frame not what the heck she actually wears.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think text her at 12 and she'll see it on her lunch break if she doesn't look at her phone at work which is unlikely

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the update is she texted me at 8 o'clock on Thursday night wanting to confirm the date. I sent these 2 texts. this one to bust her chops

Mais certainement mademmoiselle Amy. Je suis desolee que vous feriez pas votre prince

And a straight one with BITGs line

"Sorry for late reply. Just got back from tennis. Can't wait to meet. Don't forget to wear something cute/sexy :) "

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was at 10 pm. So wait and see tomorrow I guess. Given I ve sent her 2 texts if I don't get one back from her I ll assume she is going to flake.

No dramas I've got a singles event on Saturday night so I'd be just as glad of a night's sleep. And I feel like my game has been tight. so far so if she flakes I'll just put it down to crappy online dating chicks

BTW I beat some young guy in his early twenties in the tennis. Muahhh huahh huahhh

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for future. Don't apolagize like you did for the tennis. Apolagizing to people when you've done nothing wrong is a common habbit and not a bad one for a lot of people in society but all females like a bit of an a hole so I think you should use it sparingly with them. Also in my opinion, I don't think the comment about apparel is a good one to use, however I may be wrong. I think I'll actually ask the question as a thread.

Edit: As its good to leave things on a positive and I don't like to only critisize, the outsourcing the job joke was gold mate

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I hate texting but she did initiate. BITGs line might b a bit strong but then I did start off wussy so it might balance out.

Hmm...so I might have failed a **** test...grrr...damnit my inner AFC needs more killing.

Oh well my attitude is always that if they're going to replace you for making one false step in game then they r going to be a PITA as a girlfriend. Live and learn and on to the next one.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E-communications are for setting dates. May be, MAY BE the odd bit of bantering every 3-4 days in between. Text game is not game, sweetheart. Save the jokes and French for in person. It will work much better. Always assume she has 10 other guys texting/over analysing like you are. I'm sitting next to a guy like that right now. Because she probably has and that is what you are doing. You have this one on a pedestal already, when you should be considering other options/back up plans.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For next texts, dont be a try-hard.

Your reply in french plus the next text showed you tried too much to think for a mere reply which comunicates that you care too much already, which comunicates that you see her as higher value than you, which is a turn off for women.

A simple 'hey yes, see you tomorrow at X' would have been fine.

P.S.

Is it just me or there is no reputation anymore in this forum?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R
For next texts, dont be a try-hard.

Your reply in french plus the next text showed you tried too much to think for a mere reply which comunicates that you care too much already, which comunicates that you see her as higher value than you, which is a turn off for women.

A simple 'hey yes, see you tomorrow at X' would have been fine.

P.S.

Is it just me or there is no reputation anymore in this forum?
Reputation for what?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down there uber I think you have a case of the pregame jitters! If she flakes there will be another. You will do great!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilty as charged, Pyros is on point. Its funny what I m pedestalising is the practice not the chick. Just want to get to some dates so I can start shaking the rust off.

Anyway she txted back its still on. Think I ll chill out tonight and under-game. Don't want to be the clown.

I just started on OLD. So there will be plenty of options later on but tonight is the first date after a long time.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know in there's something about Mary, he wacks one out before the date. If you haven't in a few days, it works in calming you down and putting you in a good mood.