BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y and funny is undeniably effective when you do it right. From the book "Double your dating", it suggests that when she asks one of her typical "are you good enough for me, little boy?" type questions, that we dance around the question. This is not to be a jackass, but to avoid creating the dead-end environment of HER qualifying YOU.

David DeAngelo suggests having quick, instinctive answers to these common questions, so we don't have to pause and think, making her suspicious. You want her to be thinking "he's not trying to impress me like every other guy" not "he's hiding something from me, does he have warts on his penis?" The only way to do this is to either have an extremely quick wit, or to have some answers ready and loaded, ready to spew.

It's hard to come up with answers that are actually funny. So here are the questions, and we'll see if any of you DJs can make me feel hot and bothered. Oh, and feel free to add some more questions.

Some common questions:

1) So what do you do (for a job)?
I ask the questions honey, and yes you will be paying me for the time you spend with me. I charge hourly. (jiza101)
Male stipper. Or gigolo. (SuperGigaloDJ)
I write about women. *squint for a moment, then laugh and write something in your notebook* (if she asks, just pause and say "oh, nothing") (Brad324)

2) What kind of car do you drive?
A car that can get you from your house to mine. (jiza101)
Station wagon. (SuperGigaloDJ)
I drive a hyundai pony. It's got some killer racing stripes. (Brad324)

3) Do you play any sports?
I used to play college football, but i found that there was just NO competition.(serious look + flex ) (jiza101)
Ballet (SuperGigaloDJ)
What is this, an interview? Should I just send you my resumé and get this over with? (Brad324)

4) Do you date many women?
Yes, and you are the 67th baby, welcome to my reality. (DO THIS WITH A SMIRK ON YOUR FACE) (jiza101)
Got a calculator? (SuperGigaloDJ)
Only when my mom's out of town. Hey by the way, you should really watch your back. (Brad324)

5) What do you do in your spare time?
Not ask stupid questions. (jiza101)
I don't have any spare time. (SuperGigaloDJ)
Play checkers with my grandma. Hey, you should bring some sesame snaps and come by sometime. It's wild. (Brad324)

Last edited:

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brad324
Being ****y and funny is undeniably effective when you do it right. From the book "Double your dating", it suggests that when she asks one of her typical "are you good enough for me, little boy?" type questions, that we dance around the question. This is not to be a jackass, but to avoid creating the dead-end environment of HER qualifying YOU.

David DeAngelo suggests having quick, instinctive answers to these common questions, so we don't have to pause and think, making her suspicious. You want her to be thinking "he's not trying to impress me like every other guy" not "he's hiding something from me, does he have warts on his penis?" The only way to do this is to either have an extremely quick wit, or to have some answers ready and loaded, ready to spew.

It's hard to come up with answers that are actually funny. So here are the questions, and we'll see if any of you DJs can make me feel hot and bothered. Oh, and feel free to add some more questions.

Some common questions:

I ask the questions honey, and yes you will be paying me for the time you spend with me. I charge hourly.

A car that can get you from your house to mine.

I used to play college football, but i found that there was just NO competition.(serious look + flex )

Yes, and you are the 67th baby, welcome to my reality. (DO THIS WITH A SMIRK ON YOUR FACE.

Not ask stupid questions.

Arted

Reaction score
What do you do? -Almost everything

What car do you drive? -Fvck cars.

Do you play any sports? -No, but I do like to get physical.

What do you do in your spare time?- This is my spare time.

I usually can get away with being quite deadpan and teasing them. This girl was at my work the other day (A Cafe) and I was walking by and she stops me and asks "Excuse me, I really like these flowers, do you know what they're called?" And without missing a beat and totally straight faced I said "Yeah, this one is called 'Will you go out with me' and this one is called 'Maybe I shouldnt have said that' It went down quite well surprisingly. She was quite confused for a few moments though,. Hah!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I write pickup lines and sell them in book form to desperate guys.

A Ferrari. You wouldn't believe how rich I got from writing those books loaded with pickup lines.

I play tonsil hockey, and I'm an expert at baseball. I can teach you how to reach any base you'd like.

My pickup lines worked very well, at least until Cosmo caught on.

When I'm not writing pickup lines, I'm testing them. *jots down a note* It seems to be working right now.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Nude model in a life drawing class - the pay is good but old ladies keep trying to invite me over for tea and butterscotch

2) Volkswagon Beetle - you should see how many envious looks I get cruising down Chapel Street

3) Yeah, I play lawn bowls on Sundays, you should come down sometime, it goes off!

4) I've never been kissed.....i'm looking for a nice girl who can teach me. (sarcastic smirk....if she doesn't get it tease her for being gullible)

5) Buff my volkswagon, it's my pride and joy. (or oil up my body before life drawing class)

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup duke,
Ive settled into melb uni now. I have to say for the number of people there the talent isnt that great, i noticed a lot of asian people. How did you find it there? i havnt joined any clubs or anything, im in the engineering faculty and its boring compared to commerce and arts etc :/:cheer:

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo jiza....yeah you are completely right about the lack of talent around campus. College events are good though....just today I passed by the college athletics carnival in time to see the womens 4x400 mmmmmm :)

Engineering is a bit of a c0ck farm. I recommend you take some arts/commerce electives and if you can afford it, find a room in one of the residental colleges.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got some questions,

1)so where do you come from?

2)who do you live with?

3)how old are you?

4)what do you do for fun?

5)what the hell went wrong with michael jackson?

6)whats your favourite movie?

7)how long has it been since you slept with some one?

:woo:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1)i come from a small family of dwarfs, they dont like me though, they say ime not a dwarf!

2)i live with my pet snail, herby!

3)ime 12 next year... honestly!!!!

4)i play with herby for fun!
and ime a naturist too,so i break in to the local super market and release all the ice cubes back into the river...be free, be free!!!

5)my favorite movie is free willy!!!,

6)i havent had sex in... in... a woman actually!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) My mummy's tummy

2) My nana - you should join us for our Thursday night bridge tournament.

3) I'm legal :) (OR hey stop trying to qualify me)

4) Play the kazoo

5) He was abducted by aliens and replaced by some crazy alien robot

6) All night long (she will say "I've never heard of that" reply with something like, "You dont know what you're missing :)")

7) 10 minutes ago

Ahhhhahhh these are so crap...but it's fun to let them come of the top of your head :p

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my real job?
yes?
janitor <smirk>

pope mobile (too soon? i'm not religious)

nintendo

how many is many?

watch the hands spin on my clock.

my mummy and daddy were in love and..... i'm sure u know the rest

2)who do you live with?
the house is full, you can't move in..... yet

3)how old are you?
Legal

(or)

you don't look like a bouncer, wheres your badge?

watch the grass grow

how do u know michael, i was in his graduating class.. OH! u mean michael jackson, michael jackson..

we'll film it alittle later on

i thought i was ment to use the pickup lines?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
1) My mummy's tummy

2) My nana - you should join us for our Thursday night bridge tournament.

3) I'm legal :) (OR hey stop trying to qualify me)

4) Play the kazoo

5) He was abducted by aliens and replaced by some crazy alien robot

6) All night long (she will say "I've never heard of that" reply with something like, "You dont know what you're missing :)")

7) 10 minutes ago

Ahhhhahhh these are so crap...but it's fun to let them come of the top of your head :p

oooo we both got the legal one :)
i didn't read through first..
most of them are questions that you wouldn't actually be asked though i think..

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a welder by day and an exotic dancer by night. Not the best thing, but it pays my rent.

Actually, I have a cart my friends push me around in.

I play nude volleyball.

Is there any other way?

what spare time.

GEEZ, guess I know what's on YOUR mind, but i'm not even going to ask you where else it does.

2)who do you live with?
Me and about 5 other girls.

3)how old are you?
10. (she looks at you or says you're lying) Yeah, I knew you weren't gullable enough to believe that. I'm 7.

I collect bits of string.

what, there's something wrong with him? OR Why, what happened?!

The movie the girl i'm with pays for, but then again that's every movie. so i guess i can't answer that.

Hmm, how long have we been talking for?

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score

Some common questions:

I ask the questions honey, and yes you will be paying me for the time you spend with me. I charge hourly. (jiza101)
Male stipper. Or gigolo. (SuperGigaloDJ)
I write about women. *squint for a moment, then laugh and write something in your notebook* (if she asks, just pause and say "oh, nothing") (Brad324)

A car that can get you from your house to mine. (jiza101)
Station wagon. (SuperGigaloDJ)
I drive a hyundai pony. It's got some killer racing stripes. (Brad324)

I used to play college football, but i found that there was just NO competition.(serious look + flex ) (jiza101)
Ballet (SuperGigaloDJ)
What is this, an interview? Should I just send you my resumé and get this over with? (Brad324)

Yes, and you are the 67th baby, welcome to my reality. (DO THIS WITH A SMIRK ON YOUR FACE) (jiza101)
Got a calculator? (SuperGigaloDJ)
Only when my mom's out of town. Hey by the way, you should really watch your back. (Brad324)

Not ask stupid questions. (jiza101)
I don't have any spare time. (SuperGigaloDJ)
Play checkers with my grandma. Hey, you should bring some sesame snaps and come by sometime. It's wild. (Brad324)

You won't go very far with this kind of answers, unless, of course, a psycho-slut is all you want.
Teasing is a must, but the answers above go overboard with ****iness.
And too much ****iness = overcompensating = insecure = AFC.
I'm warning you not to use this bull****. This are said to work well on DYD or mASF, but they have no real application in real life, unless for the immature bytches that fall for this kind of jerk-strategy, which are the ones that will have sex with you and will have sex with another guy one hour later.
Teasing girls from time to time stimulates them, and it shows that you're comfortable with yourself and comfortable in the presence of a girl. But the key is to understand that teasing has to be funny, smooth and charming. Timing is also very important with teasing. Don't do it 24/7, wait for the right moments.
Just my 0.02 :)

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1) I work as a bum begging for money on the street

2) I take buses

3) sex

4) no I am very picky

5) i play with myself

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman starts asking questions she is seeking rapport. When a woman is seeking rapport you have created enough attraction. Make one C&F comment(shes likely to ask your name or age first) and then move into rapport. Take this conversation as an example:

Her:So what do you do (for a job)?
DJ:I ask the questions honey, and yes you will be paying me for the time you spend with me. I charge hourly.
*hes quite funny she thinks*
Her:What kind of car do you drive?
DJ:A car that can get you from your house to mine.
*whys he ignoring all my questions*
Her:Do you play any sports?
DJ:What is this, an interview? Should I just send you my resumé and get this over with?
*hes starting to annoy me maybe he has something to hide or has had a bad experience with a girl in the past*
Her:Do you date many women?
DJ:Got a calculator?
*Im gonna give up soon hes obviously not interested*
Her:What do you do in your spare time?
DJ:Not ask stupid questions.
*Oh I haven't got time to deal with this he isn't interested*

The DJ in that post sounds pathetic, even if he was smiling and everything. Hes avoiding questions all the time, what would you do if a girl acted that way towards you?What the site tells you to do "NEXT" then the DJ will probably end up running after her or at least wondered what happened. You must understand the girls emotions during talking otherwise you're losing out. I have used too much C&F before and after the girl getting annoyed and walking away I wasn't feeling very C&F.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

You know that guy at the airport with the orange sticks that tells airplanes where to go? I do that. (its actually the truth, but its a cool enough job where I don't have to make up some fun lie. most people are really intrigued by it. since I"m in college there's no pressure to have a real job yet)

A Saturn (c'mon guys, you don't have to make up some coy lie to every question as simple as "can I borrow a peice of paper"

By "play" do you mean "hate?" (she says no)
Then no, I don't play any sports (I do, honestly, really hate sports)

Hmmm. . . maybe. (act like you've never thought about it before)

You know those guys who are really really really into star wars? They dress up and go to conventions and stuff? I make fun of them.

I wouldn't answer EVERY question with C&F. Like the last poster said, it'll just get on her nerves. It'd be like talking to some corny joke wall

My C&F is pretty much just F. The C part doesn't really work for me. WHich is fine. F creates attraction too. You can't really teach someone to be funny. Just like you can't teach someone how to do math. What?

Just remember, C&F is fine, but don't be annoying. Use sparingly. Don't make the WHOLE conversation into you trying to make C&F comments.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

You know those guys who are really really really into star wars? They dress up and go to conventions and stuff? I make fun of them.
that was pretty good :)

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
1)i come from a small family of dwarfs, they dont like me though, they say ime not a dwarf!

2)i live with my pet snail, herby!

3)ime 12 next year... honestly!!!!

4)i play with herby for fun!
and ime a naturist too,so i break in to the local super market and release all the ice cubes back into the river...be free, be free!!!

5)my favorite movie is free willy!!!,

6)i havent had sex in... in... a woman actually!
That sounds something George Colin would say:crackup:

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a job?

Oh, I don't drive, I'm diabetic

Of course... (silence, "what sports do you play?") Yes!

You're fycking right I date many women and don't you dare question that.

Are you sure you wanna know? (Yes) I pimp ho's in the hood, take them in the ho tel and give ask them if they are hungry. If they say yes then I give them crabs.