BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl asks you how old you are, don't say 7, 10 , or 12. It is not funny.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like some of these.

My favorite answer for how old are you is

I'm old enough that the police won't take you away for taking me home (courtesy David D I believe)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

Originally posted by dj_spain
You won't go very far with this kind of answers, unless, of course, a psycho-slut is all you want.
Teasing is a must, but the answers above go overboard with ****iness.
And too much ****iness = overcompensating = insecure = AFC.
I'm warning you not to use this bull****. This are said to work well on DYD or mASF, but they have no real application in real life, unless for the immature bytches that fall for this kind of jerk-strategy, which are the ones that will have sex with you and will have sex with another guy one hour later.
Teasing girls from time to time stimulates them, and it shows that you're comfortable with yourself and comfortable in the presence of a girl. But the key is to understand that teasing has to be funny, smooth and charming. Timing is also very important with teasing. Don't do it 24/7, wait for the right moments.
Just my 0.02 :)
I agree.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) So what do you do (for a job)?
I dont work. I plan on marrying a girl and divorcing her for her money

2) What kind of car do you drive?
Car? What is that?

3) Do you play any sports?
Sports? Is masturbation a sport?

4) Do you date many women?
No women find me very self centered, but im too good for them anyway. What about you
(When she starts to answer) Anyways, lets get back to me

5) What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners and listening to Elton John

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: BIG LIST of C&F Responses to Common Questions

Originally posted by dj_spain
You won't go very far with this kind of answers, unless, of course, a psycho-slut is all you want.
Teasing is a must, but the answers above go overboard with ****iness.
And too much ****iness = overcompensating = insecure = AFC.
I'm warning you not to use this bull****. This are said to work well on DYD or mASF, but they have no real application in real life, unless for the immature bytches that fall for this kind of jerk-strategy, which are the ones that will have sex with you and will have sex with another guy one hour later.
Teasing girls from time to time stimulates them, and it shows that you're comfortable with yourself and comfortable in the presence of a girl. But the key is to understand that teasing has to be funny, smooth and charming. Timing is also very important with teasing. Don't do it 24/7, wait for the right moments.
Just my 0.02 :)
I disagree strongly...Masf is one of the few places that people actually go out and test the material. Heck, I've said some of this stuff and it is money. You'd be suprised what you can get away with. I dont know how old you are but girls I've interacted with (16-20's) find this stuff funny. And girls who "fall for this" are not sluts or whatever immature name you call them. They are simply getting caught up in emotions, because you are projecting such a carefree frame.

The rest of the stuff was spot on though

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually saw this one on an account here

How old are you
1.6 decades

Im 16, but you fill in your real age

LuckyDevil6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
1) So what do you do (for a job)?
I dont work. I plan on marrying a girl and divorcing her for her money

2) What kind of car do you drive?
Car? What is that?

3) Do you play any sports?
Sports? Is masturbation a sport?

5) What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners and listening to Elton John
I'll be honest... no offence to you.. but these make you sound really stupid/immature.

And not to mention that i'm sure a girl that you just met won't like the fact that you tell her that you masturbate alot :down:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, the masturbation one is a lil off, but i've tried the others and they work well. (Well for the car one i said i don't know what a car is, i take the bus).

Playful stuff sounds immature reading it on a forum, but with good deliver and a ****y smile...